I met Rammstein?

By beachhut

This story is about an 18 year old girl who is about to go on her German exchange. Feeling nervous, she arriv... More

Journey
It's just a coffee situation
Do I have a stalker?
Go get him!
A chat with Christoph
Pool time
Pancakes
Cinema
The Last Day
Reunion
A Night With Him
Guten Morgen
Band Practice
Party
Café
Meeting the others
What do I really want?
Who's it going to be?
Sequel...

Thinking time

952 27 0
By beachhut

Once we return back to Anja's home. I get changed into my pyjamas. I then take my T-shirt and look to see their signatures, only to see some of them wrote messages as well. I notice Flake's message first and chuckle. I'm sorry that I bumped into you.
Then I read Till's message, More like crashed, Flake.
Then Paul's, I saw you staring yesterday at the cafe.
I gasp and feel a little stupid that he saw me staring.
Richard drew a heart after his signature and Christoph drew a smiley face. Ollie just wrote his signature.

The next day, we head to the river and Anja and Paula head off into the woods nearby to meet some of their friends, but I stay by the river. It's peaceful here. I drift off into thought but then I notice someone sitting on the other side. I'm shocked when they turn around and I see who it is. I look away, but when I look back he's gone. I sigh. But then a hand rests on my shoulder nearly making me scream. I turn and there he is. "I'm sorry, but I never did get your name." Christoph says.
"Katja." I say.
"That's a German name." He says smiling.
"Yeah, my mum loves Germany and so do I." I say a little shyly. But then I start to feel down after mentioning my mum.
Christoph puts his arm around me. I jump a little, but don't move away.
"Are you feeling home sick?" He asks kindly.
"Yeah, just a little." I lie, not wanting to sound like a baby.
"Maybe I can cheer you up..." He says reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a ticket... for their concert.
I stare blankly at it, not believing my eyes. I then look up at him.
"You'll come, right?" He asks.
"Of course..." I say.
And with that he walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 553 129
When Rilla has to leave her home town and move to a different country, does she know that her best friend will become one of the biggest stars in Ger...
11.7K 588 29
|english fanfiction of lukas rieger, enjoy!| in which a sad girl moves to germany due to her problems, little did she know she would fall for a g...
14.8K 298 17
a 19 year old girl runs away from home from her mom and leaves her life behind. she finds herself safe in Till Lindemann arms.
3.3K 207 14
Wolfgang, a young three years old boy, is sent to an adoption center in Berlin because of his mother. One year later he meets his new parents, who ap...