AMACon 3: Oikos, a 30 day dr...

By megami_shampoo

Putting together my entries for AMACon 3's Drabble Challenge. Not expecting to do all 30 days, but here goes... More

Day 3: Nothing without You
Day 4: Faulkersons Assemble!
Day 5: Predicting the Future
Day 6: Someone like You
Day 7: a little heart to heart
Day 8: Therapy
Day 9: Maine to the Rescue
Day 10: Primary Colors
Day 11: Infinity
Day 12: Rose colored glasses
Day 13: Hands-on
Day 14: Trolls
Day 15: If
Day 17: Kingdom come
Day 18: Caveat emptor
Day 19: Double date
Day 20: Love in the Time of Algebra
Day 21: The Proposal
Day 23: Reality
Day 24: Revisions
Day 25: Too late
Day 26: Yes Yes O
Day 28: Could not ask for more
Day 30: After all this time

Day 2: It could have been Epic

903 31 0
By megami_shampoo

It was 4am when they woke up to take a ride in a van to take them to see the sunrise.

Everyone said you had to experience the sunrise in Angkor Wat.

So they went.

It was now 5am and they were sitting at the ledge of the wall waiting.

With a bunch of other people who also came to see the same thing.

Alden pointed to the sky as it changed colors and said. "Look, kanina black sya. Tapos gray. Tapos naging orange with pink. Or yellow na may red? Basta it went from gray to parang orange ata."

Maine looked at him then looked at the sky and only uttered. "Wow."

They stared at the horizon as the temple became visible from the light.

"Let's take a picture." Maine brought out her phone looked at it then placed it back in her pocket. "Let's use yours. I forgot to charge my phone last night."

"I forgot mine in the van." Alden shook his head.

"How are people going to believe we saw this?" Maine asked.

"We'll just describe to them the sunrise behind Angkor Wat temple." Alden put an arm around her, "The sky was black tapos gray tapos naging orange with pink. Or yellow na may red? Basta it went from gray to parang orange ata."

"Never mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 201 10
A 30-day MaiChard writing challenge for the fourth AMACon.
6.6K 143 15
Sad sad sad one shots idfk maybe drabbles :3 No consistent update schedule, just am mostly proud of my writing within this.
109K 4.2K 34
I saw a 30 Day OTP challenge and wanted to do it. And I'm SeptiPlier trash so. bye
5.1K 181 20
I am an AlDub/MaiChard fan, since 07/16/2015. Been having a lot on my mind for quite some time now but just couldn't muster up the courage to write t...