Alexander

By meastories

"I don't know how you did it" He said with pain and frustration in his eyes "But you need to stop" I look at... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANK YOU

Chapter 19

28.1K 586 98
By meastories

"So how was your mission?" Gabriel asked when we entered the house. "It was a success" David said then gave the boys a high five. "You should've seen the dude's face" Andrea said while chuckling.

"Did you girls enjoy?" Jase asked while looking at us. "I surprisingly did" I said while sitting down on the coach beside Jase. Jase wraps an arm around my shoulder which was okay with me. Xander looks at us then goes to the kitchen. "Don't touch Xander's girl" David slaps Jase's hand which made Jase flinch and pull his hand away. "If Xander doesn't make a move soon, I will" Jase winks at me but Lucas slaps the back of his head. "I thought we talked about this already? She's mine!" They started arguing while Gabriel just stared at them while eating his cereal.

Xander comes back and hands me a credit card. "What's this for?" I asked confused "We're going to a party later, the theme is bohemian" I look at him shocked "Really? That sounds fun" I said excitedly. Andrea was busy squealing while jumping up and down. But I still don't get why he gave me a credit card. "But why did you give me your credit card?" He looks at me like I was the stupidest girl in the world "I'm sure you girls don't have anything to wear so get ready, you and Andrea are going shopping" Andrea screams and tackles Xander with a hug. I watch Andrea squeeze Xander while Xander just sighed and tried to push Andrea away but he couldn't.

I wish I could hug him like that but I know that I can't....and I never will.

David pulls Andrea away and hugs her. "It was my idea too!" David whined. Andrea giggles and gives David a kiss on the cheek which made David blush a little. He stares at Andrea with so much admiration and happiness. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Why can't I have something like that? I want someone to hug me like that. I want someone to look at me the way David looks at Andrea. I want to have someone who I can be friends with at the same time. I want someone to talk to at three a.m.

I look at Xander who's been watching me the whole time. I immediately look away and I clear my throat. "What time are we leaving?" I asked Andrea quietly. "We're leaving now" David said. "You guys are coming with us?" I raise my brow while looking at David. "Do you honestly think we're gonna let you guys go out alone?" He wraps an arm around Andrea "You two are way too pretty to be walking outside alone" I roll my eyes

"Naw don't be so grumpy ely" He said while smiling. "You want to know how to make yourself feel better?" I raise my brow waiting for his answer.

"Get a boyfriend"

.............

"But you looked so cute while wearing the boots" David said while hugging Andrea. We were walking around the mall trying to look for more stores that sells bohemian outfits. My feet was throbbing because we've been walking for hours now but I still couldn't find a perfect outfit. And Andrea's flirty giggles were hurting my ears. Me and Xander were walking behind the flirting couple but we weren't talking which pissed me off even more.

"Lauren!" Andrea squealed. "What?" I snapped "Look at the outfit!" She points at a small store that sells different kinds of bohemian outfits for men and women. Andrea grabs my hand pulls me inside the store. She grabs a white off shoulder crop top and white shorts.

"It looks perfect on you!" I look at the outfit and nodded. "That looks cute" I said while smiling. I look at the price tag and immediately let go of the outfit like it burned me. Seriously? That expensive for this freaking outfit?

"What's wrong?" Andrea frowned. "That's way too expensive, I don't have that much money! I still need to buy shoes and jewelry"

"Just buy it" I jumped when I heard a deep voice behind me. I turn around and see Xander looking at the outfit. "It'll look good on you" I shook my head "I don't have enough money" He grabs the outfit "Is this your size?" I nod.

He walks to the cashier and pays for it. My mouth dropped while Andrea squealed and started talking about how sweet Xander was. I quickly walk to Xander and grabbed his arm "What are you doing?" He ignores me and waits for the lady to finish putting the clothes inside the paper bag. "You don't have to do this, seriously" He grabs the paper bag and walks to Andrea, leaving me standing with my mouth open.

Was he seriously ignoring me?

"You done picking what you're going to wear?" Andrea nods and hands David her long, backless bohemian dress. It looked so beautiful. David goes to the counter and pays for Andrea's dress. While waiting for David, I stand beside Xander and fake coughed. "Thank you" I said gently. He looks at me and gives me a nod.

I look at the paper bag and grabbed it "Let me carry it, you don't need to carry it for me" He doesn't give me the bag, he stops me from getting the bag by holding my arm. His touch made me shiver a little.

"Just let me"

"Come on, you girls still need to buy shoes!" David yelled

......

After shopping, we bought some food to eat inside the car on our way home. Because Xander said we needed to get home quick because we still needed to do our hair and make up which takes forever. I was amazed by how much he knows girls.

David parks the car infront of the house. "Go and get ready, it's five fifty eight we need to leave at nine" Andrea gasps "We only have three hours to prepare" I look at her confused "That's more than enough time" She looks at me like I was crazy "Shut up and lets go" She grabs her paper bags and I grab mine. She started running as fast as she can. I roll my eyes and walked slowly to her room just to piss her off. Before walking inside her room she yells my name loudly which made me chuckle. "Calm down i'm here now" She glares at me "Took you long enough, come on! Start getting naked and fix my hair then i'll fix your make up!"

.......

After two hours Me and Andrea were finally done, we were only wearing a tank top and panties while fixing our hair and make up. Her curly hair was on a high ponytail and I didn't want to tie my hair so I only curled mine. Her eye shadow was a smokey eye color dark red and black with eye liner and she was also wearing dark red lipstick. I wanted to keep it light so my eye shadow was a smokey eye color pink and brown with mascara and eye liner. My lips were coated with matte nude pink lipstick. My cheeks were pink because of the blush on that Andrea applied and we also did our eyebrows.

She looks at me and smiles "You look gorgeous! How can Xander resist you? If I was a dude I would totally tap that"

"Andrea!" I yelled while blushing, she just shrugs "Just telling' the truth, hun" I shake my head while chuckling. "Come on lets wear the outfits! I'm so excited!" She said while quickly grabbing her long, dark red dress. I put the outfit on and wore my knee high strap sandals. I look at the mirror and gasped.

I look beautiful.....

I look at my curly brown hair and my chocolate brown eyes. My long, thin legs were on display and I just looked so beautiful. I heard a gasp behind me, I turn around and see Andrea covering her mouth. "You look wonderful, Blackwell" She said softly while smiling widely. I look at her beautiful dress and her beautiful make up. "You look amazing" I said and we hugged each other for a few seconds. "Oh don't forget!" She grabs my bohemian wedding headdress and gently places it on my head. I thank her and inhaled deeply. "Lets go?" I asked. She nods and hooks her arm with mine.

"What's taking them so long?" I heard David say while tapping his foot on the floor. "I think they died while applying lipstick" I heard Lucas say. We walk down the stairs quietly. When we reached the bottom Andrea coughs. The five boys turns around, some gasped, some whistled but Xander stayed quiet. He just stared at me, his eyes scans my whole body slowly which made me feel nervous and self conscious.

"Fuck sake" Gabriel whispered loudly. "I think I change my mind, I want to go to the party" Jase said while staring at me. "Me too" Lucas said. David slaps the back of their heads "Shut up, you said you wanted to go to Kaiden's party to get wasted remember? Have fun, suckers" He said while wrapping an arm around Andrea's waist while smirking. They all groan and went upstairs to get ready.

"Shall we, mi lady?" David asked Andrea. "We shall" Andrea giggles and walks away. They walk away and it took me a few seconds to realize that they left me and Xander alone which made me nervous.

"Lets go" I whispered quietly while walking to the front door. Xander walks beside me and closes the front door. I look at David who was holding the door for Andrea which made me smile.

"You look ravishing" Xander said gently while looking down at me because he was so tall. My heart started beating fast and I just couldn't stop the smile that was forming on my lips. I look at him and blushed when I noticed that he was looking at me closely "Thank you" I look at his simple white v neck bohemian shirt. His shirt was so thin, I could see his tattoo on his chest. He looked so hot which made me groan inside because i'm sure plenty of girls will try to flirt with him.

I was about to open the backseat door but Xander opens it first and waits for me to go inside. Wait....was he holding the door for me? My cheeks turned red when I realized that he was. I give him a warm smile and slowly got inside the car. He goes inside the car and closes the door. "You girls ready to party?" Me and Andrea yells 'Yeah!' because we were both very excited. David turns the radio on and Closer by The Chainsmokers plays. I look outside the window while smiling widely.

This night is going to be awesome......I hope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
95.8K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
199 15 15
" Alex stop" she breathed out loudly "little princess why would i stop if i feel your lust coming through your legs" i said pushing myself closer to...
786K 26.5K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...