Fallen (Lauren/You) G!P (ONGO...

By WolfieDagger22

"And God said, Any Angel who rebels against me shall be cast out of heaven... This story is my FIRST g!p book... More

Prologue
De Ja Vu'
Recovery & Release
The Beautiful Stranger
The Beautiful Stranger Pt 2
Protection
Back To Normal
Otherworldly
A Better Understanding
Irreversible
Changes Pt 2
Changes Pt 3
Saved Again.
Irreversable
Demon
Dusk
Dawn Pt 1
Reverse
Mesmer
What's in the Dark...
Changes
Coincidence

Changes

3.5K 161 44
By WolfieDagger22

Word count : 1127
*proofread & Edited 8/25/16

I awoke to a splitting headache and blurry vision the familiar smell of my bedroom was the only familiarity that my senses could pick up "Camilaaa!!". I yelled as I twisted and turned on the bed "Camila fuck!" I hollered once more. Within seconds my bedroom door burst open. And Camila ran to my side "what's happening! What's wrong!!" She asked a sound of both fear and panic in her voice.

"My head I need something for my fucking head!" I hollered

"Ok!ok I'll be right back!" Camila left the room and within minutes she had returned with a glass of water and pain pills I took them from her hand shoved them into my mouth and chewed the poisonous chalky taste hit my taste buds almost immediately I took two big gulps of water and lay back down in a daze.

"Are you ok?" Camilla asked as she gently stroked my head her eyes were warm and inviting filled with love and care I could feel that Camila genuinely cared about me. I stared at her before nodding my head my headache was beginning to subside.

"Stay here with me I've go some crazy shit going on right now and I don't have anyone else to turn to everyone thinks I'm fucking crazy and I'm not". I began to ramble on when I was silenced by Camilla's soft shhhhh and her gentle strokes to my head.

"Let's not talk about that right now you need to get your mind off of this and try and relax I'm gonna go make you some soup". I allowed her to leave but the minute she was gone I missed her oddly I shook the thought from my mind and waited patiently for her to cone back. When she reappeared in the doorway holding a tray a smile crosses my face and bounced to her she also smiled.

"I made Chicken Noodle it's from a can I hope that's ok?" She asked

"No that's fine" I replied as she walked over to me and sat the tray in my lap I ate quickly and quietly.

"Camila how'd I get back here? I asked Camila looked a me oddly
"You went for a walk last night we got into an argument and you left but you came back later acting weird I let you sleep and here we are now"

"No that's impossible " I lifted my shirt and glanced at my ribs the purple and black bruises were gone"

"What's wrong you're kinda scaring me" Camila replied as she stared at me with concern. "Nothing it doesn't matter I guess" I said as I lay back down.

"Get some sleep ok I'll be back to check on you in a while" she said
"Please stay don't go Camila" I pleaded I could see the change I. Her facial expression as she was shocked that I'd asked her to stay.

Camila lay beside me quietly I wrapped my arms around her and gently pulled her into me I felt her body tense up "what's the matter?" I asked concern ridden in my voice. "N-nothing I'm just not used to you being this affectionate with me " she answered "oh well I'll just" I moved my arm from around her waist "no don't please" she pleaded as she took my arm and wrapped it around her waist.

"Mila"

"Hmm"

"Do you ever want kids?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like with Shawn.. Do you want to have kids with him?" I asked

"Why do you ask me that?" She asked looking at be strangely.

"I was just curious"

"Why curious?"

"Because I think you'd make a beautiful mother.."

===========================

I woke to the sound of rain falling outside of the window Camila was gone and I found myself alone in bed. I took a quick shower,changed into fresh clothes and made my way downstairs

"Camila" I called but no answer

I searched the entire house for her but she was no where to be found the flicker of something caught my eye a note.

"Went out with Shawn there is dinner in the microwave be back later"

-Love Camila

I was starving at this point so I made my way to the microwave to warm up my meal which consisted of pasta, chicken and vegetables I sat and ate quietly. A few hours passed and Camila had not come home yet I had gotten bored with television so I just lay on the sofa in the living room watching the nights sky the moon shown through the window providing me with a dim light. I fell asleep and was awakened some time after by the sound of the front door closing followed by sniffs. I watched in silence as a small figure made it's way towards me as the moonlight hit their face I saw that it was Camila.

I rose from the sofa startling her
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said calmly

"I'm going to go take a shower" she said I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was hurt..

"Hey, hey hat happened" I asked taking her hand only to have her gently pull away which was unlike her

"Nothing I just I need to take a shower" she explained as she made her trek towards the stairs I stopped her

"Camila... What happened" I asked but this time I demanded an answer

"Just leave me alone okay!" She yelled as she ran upstairs slamming the door behind her.

I stood alone in the middle of the living room trying to figure out what was wrong with Camila I'd never seen her act this way and I began to get worried.

I waited for about 15 minutes before heading up to Camilla's room I  opened the door and peeked in only to see Camila curled into a ball on her bed her hair was wet and she was shaking

"Camila what happened please talk to me"

"Why do you even care?" She spat

"Why would I not care?" I retorted

She fell silent for a minute.

"Shawn and I we, he" she began crying

"Mila what did he do" I demanded

"He didn't do anything it was me I" she stopped and looked at me

"We started to have sex but I stopped him! I couldn't do it. I told him the truth and it's because I'm in love with you and not him "

To be continued.

So this chapter may suck but the next will be better!

What do you all want to happen between y/n and Camila? Pls vote leave comments ts and feedback on this chapter what u liked what u don't like etc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 155 5
This is my second story, this is actually a one shot story but I decided to break it into parts because I think it's too long to post it as a one par...
2.2M 41.6K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
33.7K 635 17
Several camren one shots put together in one book , all of them are written by me unless stated otherwise (y)
412K 6.8K 23
We can easily miss the obvious G!p Lauren (Smut warning)