My Vampire Prince

Від Mahima_wagle

"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my... Більше

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
NOT AN UPDATE!!
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
SORRY!!
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35

Chapter-31

15.9K 637 76
Від Mahima_wagle

Anna's POV:

The smell of blood hits my nose, I felt a bile coming up from my stomach.

 I saw her lying on the bed with a blanket on her body. The whole blanket was covered with blood. I could see only her head. The rest of it was just bloody.

I swallowed hard and stepped inside the room to look closely. Did Nate do this to her? Why will he do it?

There were blood stains on the bed. Tiffany was just lying there with her eyes closed. Please tell me she is not dead," Tiffany?" I tried to call out but my voice came out like a whisper. 

"Tiffany"I tried again  a bit louder.

"She's dead." I heard a voice from somewhere in the room. I saw to my left and saw a man sitting in the corner of the room. It was totally dark there, I couldn't see his face. He had locked his knees with his hands, which were covered in blood. A knife held in his left hand, his head was bent. My fear was confirmed, Tiffany was dead and he had killed her.

"Who are you?" I asked taking a few steps forward. I don't know from where I was getting the dare of even standing infront of a man who had a knife in his hand and can kill me the next moment if he wants to.

He laughed lightly. He slowly lifted his head up, " Don't you recognise my voice princess?"he said with a smirk.

My breathe got caught in my throat. How could I not recognise his voice? I have been talking to him from past few days. My heart started to beat even more faster than before. My whole body started heating up. I slowly saw darkness covering me and I fell into somebody's strong arms before the darkness completely swallowed me up.

-----

"Oh! we meet again." I heard an angelic voice behind me. And I knew it was her again. I could see the same surroundings as before. And when I turned back I saw her  still the same as I had seen before a week. I am so jealous of her. She is perfect in all ways.

"Yeah. We do." I said sadly looking at her, because I knew I would be going back soon. I was happy to come here leaving all that crap behind. I don't want to go through that much at once.

"How is everything going on Anna?" She asked smiling beautifully at me.

She knew everything. I could see it in her eyes, which said I-know-it-all. But even then she wanted to here it from me.

"Its a total mess. I don't know what to believe and what not to, what to think or whom to trust or even talk. I feel lonely."

"Well I am here always. I will always be beside you. Tell me, what's bothering you?" She asked sitting on a bench with flowers all around it. I felt bad to sit on that bench and make it look bad, but even then I sat beside her.

"You know what is going on in my life right now. You know how and why I fell unconscious just a few minutes back. I feel like the whole sky has fallen on me. I can't take this much all at once." I felt my eyes fill with tears.

She let out a small sigh," Whatever happens in life, the people who come and go, the events that happen. The good ones or the bad ones, all happen for a reason. Everything in this world has a reason. You are sitting infront of me for a reason. Your not any other girl I picked up, you are Anna Payne whom I am talking to. There wasn't and will not be any other girl other than you whom I can talk to." What does she mean by that? Am I somebody so special to her?

" The same way, everything which is happening in your life from past few days or will happen in future will have reason. You have to find it." She took my hand in hers, I felt warmth flow into my body. I saw her with my eyes filled with unshed tears. She continued, " You are Nathaniel's beloved for a reason. I know he loves you very much. And he will do anything for you. Anything. You may see different faces of him because of his possessiveness, but you should know that he won't ever harm you. You should help him out of all the troubles he has in his life. And only you can do it. Because you will know how he feels. I know you will understand him."

"Wait, What do you mean by that? I am not understanding anything." I said frowning deeply.

"You will understand my words as time passes by Anna. But remember to be patient and think before you act." with those last words I saw her disappearing in white clouds.

-------------

It went dark again until I heard somebody talking around me.

"Its just because of a lot stress she went through at once. I guess she is not used to taking so much on her mind. Just let her rest for few days and she'll be alright." I heard a man say a few meters away from me.

"Thank you doctor." I heard another man say, I could recognise that voice easily, it was Euan.

I heard the door close and I felt somebody come and sit on my bed. I slowly tried to open my eyes.

"Ah, your awake. You were unconscious since past few hours." Euan said giving me a small smile. It was as if he was trying hard to keep something inside him.

I guess I know what he wants to talk about.

"Why did you stop me from seeing it? You knew about it all  this time, but you didn't utter a word about it to me. But now you can't hide anything from me. Tell me about everything that is going on around me. Please and I want only the truth Euan." I felt very angry towards him. Why did he have to do it? He could have told me something at least. He could've helped me.

"How could I tell you when it was not my story to tell? And I was instructed not to tell anyone about it. If I would've told then our kingdom would have fallen apart. The vampires would have killed my father and destroyed the royal dynasty." He said looking away from me.

"So you do know who the invisible person is?" I asked him searching for a sign on his face.

"Yes, I do." he said getting up from the bed.

I took a deep breathe and asked," W-Who is it?"

"My brother, Nathaniel." I gasped loudly. How can it be him? His voice is totally different from that invisible person. And how was he becoming invisible? Does he have special powers in his body?

"I know what kind of questions your having in your mind at this moment. I can't answer all of them. But I can tell you about what had happened with him few centuries back, which caused all this." he stopped at once, I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I was in a state of shock  and all I could do now was only hear to what he  had to say.

He went beside the large window and stood in front of it. I could see his reflection on it. His eyes held a lot of worries and doubts, but he continued," His first beloved was a girl named Sophia. He had found her in the forest when he had gone for hunting. Sophia was a vampire. But she was a rogue, even then her parents had raised her so well that she could adjust with our traditions and customs very well. Everybody expected her to become a wonderful queen and my brother..," he paused and smiled a bit remembering his past memories,".. my brother was totally head over heels for her. Everything was arranged, their marriage, a big palace only for them. But one day a horrible event occurred, my step-mother was found dead in the forest."   Euan gritted his teeth.

"My father was devastated, and not even a few days after that we found Sophia dead in her room. Somebody had poisoned her. Nobody knew who had killed both of them. Even I didn't, we couldn't even find anything. The murderer had erased all the hints and clues. My brother couldn't take it. The two women whom he loved the most were taken away from him. It took a big toll on his mind. He tried to kill himself but was unsuccessful. Then the worst thing happened, he developed a different personality in his body. Two distinct and relatively enduring identities started showing up. The one whom we see is Nathaniel Drakos, the heir for the throne and who is the same person whom I used to know even before Sophia entered in his life. And the other is Xerxes*, who is the bad person. Xerxes is very possessive. He was searching for you from the day he came inside Nate's mind. And now that he has found you he will do anything for you, he won't allow any male to come near you or if anyone causes any harm to you he sees that that person is no more. But he won't harm you." I gasped. What the hell is this?

"But vampires are supposed to be superior to humans right? And Nate is of the royal family how could he not stop from becoming that?" I asked getting down from the bed.

"He was at a very vulnerable stage when this happened to him. There was no one who could stop it. He would lock himself up totally after Sophia died. There was nobody whom he could tell his fears and worries to. But I slowly tried to bring him back but his mind was still craving for his beloved. That was the time when I saw Xerxes in him. His whole body language, his voice everything would change when Xerxes would take over. Only Lucas, my father and I know about this. And you do too now." He turned towards me. I could see the fear and worry in Euan's eyes. I know he is very worried about his brother and will do anything to make him proper.

I sat on the bed taking all the information in. I couldn't even think that Nathaniel would be the invisible person. What should I do now? I guess this is what the woman in my dream was telling me about. I should just think and act. She already knew everything about Nate. And she knows that I am the only one who can help him cause I am his beloved. But how will I? I don't know how to do this.

"Nathaniel is waiting for you in his room Anna. I know you can do it. Go and talk to him. He will tell you everything. He will put out everything in his heart for you. Please help my brother Anna." I could see the plead in his eyes. He really wanted his brother to become alright.

I nodded my head and smiled softly to assure him.

----

Ara's POV:

"......slowly tried to bring him back but his mind was still craving for his beloved. That was the time when I saw Xerxes in him. His whole body language, his voice everything would change when Xerxes would take over. Only Lucas, my father and I know about this. And you do too now." I gasped listening to what Euan had said just now. I know that eavesdropping is bad, but I couldn't control my urge to listen to what Euan had to say. He had said Anna the things which he won't tell me. I am his beloved I should be the first one to know anything about him or whatever he has in his mind. But instead he tells it to Anna. My heart burned with jealousy. Why isn't Euan close to me? Why didn't he tell me all this? Did he think I would betray him? I can't control it anymore. Malice was right. I should have listened to her. I will go right now and tell her everything about Nathaniel. I know she will have some idea about what to do.  

I knocked on her door, "Come in Ara." she said from inside the room.

I opened the door and went inside. She was reading one of her books with a small reading spectacle on her nose.  She looked up and smiled at me.

"What's the matter?" She took off her reading glasses.

I told her everything about Nathaniel. As I finished telling her everything her face expression changed into amusement. Her mind was running and I knew she was planning something bad. I know I shouldn't be with her . But I didn't have any other choice. She is my only way for taking revenge.

She smiled evilly and sad," You know what will happen after Nathaniel takes the throne and the vampire kingdom comes to know about his illness? They will destroy the royals. Even Euan will be killed. Do you want that to happen Ara?" She asked looking right into my eyes.

"No. Never." I would never want that to happen," So what should we do now?" I asked her with worried expression, though I had already guessed what she would tell.

"You clearly know what we should do. We should kill Nate as soon as possible."

*Spelt as zə́ːksɪjz - [Zurk]+[Seez]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers!

Okay. So how was it? Umm...actually am damn nervous of your comments now. I know  you people were expecting something else. Let's just wait and see.

Please do vote and comment if you've liked it.

Thank you for reading!

:)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

884K 39.6K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
15M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
3.9K 146 10
"Its been one year and eight months since, and now all of a sudden you bring her up, why now? Out of all days?" I ask Jake sincerely. "I can see the...
80.8K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...