Mine Forever [Completed]

By catheriene

"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Author's Note
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Author's Note
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
A Tree Chart of Characters
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Please Read -Important Note✍
Mine Forever Book Cover ~Special~
Upset Note
Please Note

Chapter 25

226K 7.8K 409
By catheriene

Happy Reading~

○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○

Scarlet's Pov ~~~

He opened the door and a beautiful woman entered inside the apartment with a warm smile. She is tall; have wavy brown hair paired with honey brown eyes. She was carrying few bags along with her and gave Alexander a warm hug and then turned towards me with an amused look.

"Uh....did I interrupt something?"
She asked with an eyebrow raised at us.

"Yes. No!"

Alexander and me we both exclaimed together and then looked at each other. The women started laughing and she pulled me into a warm hug.

I was blushing like hell.

"You are so beautiful in person. Oh... sorry... I am Estelle, Ashton's wife."
She said with a sweet smile.

"Ashton is my elder brother and they have two kids." Alexander said while looking into the bag which was brought by Estelle.

I nodded and was about to introduce myself but she cut me off.

"I know Scarlet you are his PA. I hope he is treating you well dear." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yes." I said quickly.

"Why did you want to meet me?" Alexander asked Estelle while offering her a glass of orange juice.

She took it from him happily and took a sip of it and replied,

"Oh...umm...Actually I came to inform you that mother has called us all for dinner tonight and bring Scarlet as well along with you."

"Me?" I asked with a surprise.

She nodded with a smile.

"Okay. We will be there. Now, we have to go to office so hurry up and get ready." He gave me the bag and I went into the bedroom to change.

After half an hour we all got into the car and on the way I got to know that Estelle is an interior designer and love to do shopping. She loves Ashton and her kids a lot as she told me little things about them which brought huge smile on her face. She is such a down to earth person and we instantly became friends.

We dropped her and said our goodbyes and headed to our office for work.

Ava greeted us with a smile and I acknowledged her with a hi while we entered the office together.

I was sitting in my cabin and doing my own work while he was in his cabin, doing his own work. We haven't spoken about anything regarding previous night or about today's kiss. During my short break I called up Taylor to inform her that I am fine and will be back late as dinner is at Mr. Pearce's place.

It was all work and in the end of the day I was exhausted. It was time to wrap up and head for dinner.

We reached his household and I was in awe with the two little adorable kids who ran towards Alexander.

"Hey, easy there little devils." He held up both of them and placed kisses on each of their cheeks. They kissed him back together.

Woah....Who is this person? What happened to my boss?

He is so different and easy going with kids.

So cute!

Mrs. Pearce came rushing towards us with happiness spread across her face. She hugged me first with warmth and I felt ... like she is my mother. I love the way she is -Beautiful, Loving and a very Caring mother.

This asshole of my boss is so lucky to have her as his mom.

She smiled and enveloped him in her arms. He kissed her on the forehead and we entered home.

We all greeted each other and then sat down for dinner. The kids were adorable and they instantly became my friends. They even invited me to play with them. After sometime they got tired and fell asleep.

Mr. Pearce, Ashton and Alexander were busy talking about work. While Mrs. Pearce, Estelle and I were having conversation regarding new gossips and stuff.

Later on, Ashton, Estelle and kids left and I was still here with Mrs. Pearce.

'Mrs. Pearce do you want me to help you with anything?"

"No dear, it'd fine I will clean all these dishes. You must be tired with all work.

I know. Working with Alex is difficult. But he is a softy at heart and different from among us."

"Yes. He is. Different."

She smiled. But soon her expression changed and a painful look took over her face.

"Mrs. Pearce is something wrong?"

"He was so happy before and now he is so closed off, since his last relationship it all changed. She ruined him and now he has immersed himself in work. We were so worried about him and hence made him stay with us. I didn't like the way he suffered all alone in his apartment, all drunk and partying." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Mrs. Pearce. It's alright." I placed my hand on her shoulder and comforted her.

"Oh dear, please drop the formalities and just call me Annie." She said lovingly while wiping away her tears.

"Annie, don't you worry your son is a very good man." She hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

"I know....and he is a bit different now. Much happier than before and I know the reason why." She said with a smile while holding my face with a look which I couldn't decipher.

*******

After a while, Alexander dropped me at my apartment. We never spoke a word with each other. He just drove away.

But I was totally occupied with all the thoughts about him.

He has plagued my mind with his images and actions.

And all I could feel and imagine is his soft lips on mine.

Well, Taylor wanted to know everything about what happened since that night at the charity event and I shared with her all of it but not in detail.

She was way too happy and excited about me and him.

But I am not.

I don't want to get into a relationship with him.........

○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○

Note: The above picture is of Ashton and Estelle.

Chapter dedicated to

SnehaRoy8,zoyabutt,
midnightbluewinter,DiandraMelati,Humbleme3,Rjenee1,aashivijay3,
bookchick94,sadhwaninaina,
pink1pink,PritieSen,revathikuyilan,
PrekshaaToofanny,n0t0kay,
shant_elle09,AlukoOmotola,
Amulyapradeep,dipeekaqwerty,
shaikhshahin,piyakashup,
sanketa,princesspopstar261,
softtoy123,HinalKaria,
meshathompson,Summertime98,
asmath11,18Nuha,namyajain,
stoneheart4110,hafsa157,
pillowcase22,kittycat1959,jio4u2,
purobi,angle9220,
dendukuritejaswini,akansha1920,
Schuyler-,deeps098,ritiparna,
swathiks12345,ronurona,
Sasharodrigo,sonainnani,
SianAmanda,PsyVidya05,
SaraswathiMahatma,
passionpersonified,NehaPrasad981,MoumitaSamanta,Poushali106,
RutviShah09,kathreen_styles,
hayniacforlive,NormaGarcia691,
zea-sama,strong_day_dreamer,
DivyaKalro,lucksus,Adebusolafeyi,
ChandniHarchandani,superguddu,
ladyofvirtues,TaliaYoung,
supriyareddydodda,
Shreya007JamesBond,2bakhan,
cooolprincess,ssupraja,hensparty,
PreranaSharma7,
michaelscastaway,TAANVIROCKS,
PhoebeBrownOkoh,
scarlettkevin1997,
tasneempatanwala14,terramae09,
obsidianandopal,iaminmy20s,
apurvad10,itzelreyes6104,
ayeshasayed03,RoshniNandy8,
fathima_1997,Lilacflower41,
arishapoonam,nonuneha,
Mansimayank,ashleenman,
benliblack,himi19,
HumayraHamid,NSood1243,
jassy_27,PriyashPaul,
Chotukadu,dilnakk,yandathepanda,carelll06,blisscoleman,
AakankshaSingh170,BeenieB,
spicer21,MargauxCarette

Thanks for adding Mine Forever in your read list as well as thanks for voting and for the follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
2.1M 68.8K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...
80.5K 2.3K 43
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...