A Reverse Falls Summer

Oleh HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 16: Breaking In

3.7K 96 28
Oleh HardyTwister

Yes! I'm back! Yes, I know I'm evil. I'm sorry I haven't updated....and left you in a cliffhanger...but I have one evil thing that had stop from doing that.....School. Yes I have started school and they have been beating me with homework. So I'm sorry I haven't updated but here I am. So we are cool then? Alright I'll stop talking and let you read.

Pacifica POV

"Hey!" A shout interrupted the soon to be kissed between Dipper and I. Dipper was only inches away from my lips when the shout interrupted. We both looked up and could see Gideon, in his normal clothes, at the stairs. His face was red with anger. "Stay away from her!" Gideon shouted as he stomped down the stairs.

"Now, this isn't what it looks like." Dipper tried to explained. Gideon came and shoved Dipper away, not caring what he had to say, "You Gleeful trash! How dare you come into my house! How dare you try to kiss my cousin! I want you out of my house! I want you out of my property! I want you to stay away from my cousin!"

Dipper raises his hands up to his defense, "Whoa now, I mean no harm to you or your cousin."

"Shut up!" Gideon shoves Dipper into the door, "You leave right now and I'll let you off with no harm."

Dipper laughed, "No harm?"

"From my Dad."

Gideon then opened the door and grabs Dipper's shirt and shove him out, "Now stay out you trash!" 

Then slam the door. 

Gideon then faces me, his face still red from anger, "Pacifica! What the heck? Did you let him in?"

"I-I" I didn't know what to say. I was in shock that one...Dipper was about to kiss me. I was about to be kissed by him...two...how Gideon just got protective like that. I've never seen him like that before.

Gideon came up and shook me, "Pacifica!"

"Wh-What!?"

"Why was a Gleeful here?"

"He...We...Um..."

"Pacifica."

"We were just hanging out...then he wanted to come in...and well...one thing led to another...."

Gideon slapped his forehead, "Pacifica, have you been hanging out with him more than this once?" I sigh, "Sort of. We bump into each other."

"Why!? Why Pacifica! He is only using you! He's evil!"

"He isn't evil! He isn't like his sister! He isn't trying to kill us or anyone. I don't even think he's killed anyone."

"How would you know?"

"I-I...I just do!"

Gideon folded his arms, "Wait...you like him!"

"I-I...I don't know! I mean...I like him as a friend and all. A friend who helps me...saved my life a few times. You know? I don't know if I like like him." I rubbed my arm, "He's different. He's not like any other guy I have ever met."

"Pacifica, listen to me. He is up to something and it isn't good. He is going to be like Norman!"

"He isn't gnomes."

"Not that Pacifica. I mean a fake! He is just using you."

"I don't know Gideon. How he's been acting...I don't think that he was faking about those feelings."

"Feelings? Oh please, Pacifica. He is lying! He's been lying all of his life! He must be a pro!"

I sighed, "Gideon, please give him a chance." Gideon sighed, "I'm sorry Pacifica. I just can't...I just don't trust those Gleefuls."

"Don't worry Gideon, I'm not going to let myself fall into a trap."

"Well yeah right. He was about to kiss you!"

I sighed, "I'm sorry Gideon."

Gideon sighed too and hugged me, "I know...just stuck in the moment. I understand." I hug him back, "Thanks. I know you are just trying to protect me, Gideon."

The rest of the day I hung out with Gideon. Still couldn't get Dipper out of my mind. He tried to kiss me. He likes me or something like that...or maybe he was stuck in the moment like I did.

"Hey Gideon." I asked as I was reading the journal while Gideon was going through channels on the TV, "Yeah?" Gideon replied. "Is there a basement here, in the house?"

Gideon thought about it, "I don't know. You can ask my dad."

"Hey, Uncle Bud!" I called out.

Uncle Bud came into the room, "Yeah pumpkin?"

"Is there a basement here?" I asked.

Uncle Bud thought back, "Well...When I bought the house...I think there was a basement but there was a rain storm and the whole thing flooded and collapse. I sealed it up."

"Wouldn't that destroy the base of the house?"

"I had a contractor check it out and he said that the house was first build without a basement. Then someone cheaply just made it. So the house wasn't base on the basement. I could easily seal it up."

"What was down there?" Gideon asked.

"Don't know. I came down there and it was just a mess." Uncle Bud replied.

"Where is the entrance?" I asked.

"Where the vending machine is but you can't get in."

"Ah."

"Why are you asking?"

"Just wondering."

The night pass and it was morning. I was out taking the trash out in the back again. 

"Hey." A voice spoke up. 

I jumped as I turn around. Dipper was there around the corner of the house, "Don't scare me like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack." I then finish putting the trash in the trash bin, "You shouldn't be here. Both my uncle and Gideon are here."

"I know." Dipper replied, "I just want to see if you are okay."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Look...I'm sorry what I did yesterday. I didn't know what I was doing."

I rubbed my arm, a hint of blush appear, "I...It's fine Dipper."

Dipper took a step forward, "That's good. I don't want you to hold it against me. I still want to be friends. I won't try to kiss you again. That was a mistake on my part."

"Dipper...It's fine. Don't need to stress or worry about it."

"Okay...since you say so."

Then the thought came into my head, "Oh yeah! So I ask my uncle about the basement."

"Really? What did he say?" Dipper asked, surpried.

"Yeah and apparently we had a basement but it got flooded up and so he sealed it up."

"What?! Flooded? Sealed up?" He sounded stressed and paniced.

I tilted my head, "What's the matter?"

He then quickly erases all emotions he had before, "Nothing, nothing. Just couldn't believe that. Where was the entrance?"

"Where the vending machine is. Why do you want to know? Dipper-"

"Don't worry about it Pacifica." He replied smoothly, "I'm just...interested in it. Don't need to worry about it. I care for your safety. With a flooded basement could have destroyed your house!"

"It's fine. He got it all situated."

"That's good." Then Dipper stuffs his hands into his pockets, "Want to hang out today?"

"Sorry I can't Dipper. My family and I are going out today. Going fishing." I smiled.

"Cool...cool. Just be careful. I hear the lake...has its secrets."

"Ooo, secrets." I smile, "Is this a hint that there is a mystery about the lake?"

Dipper smirked, "don't know...is there?"

I giggled, "I guess for me to find out."

"Pacifica?" I heard Gideon called out.

"You better go or he will hurt you....or you hurt him...either way..." I replied. Dipper smirked, "okay...I'm going, I'm going." 

Then Dipper left. 

Gideon came around the corner, "Pacifica! How long does it take for you to take the trash out? The car is ready."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" 

Then we headed out.

Dipper POV

We walked up to the doors of the Mystery Shack. This was it...we were doing this... 

"Are you sure they aren't home?" Stan asked me. "They are all out for the day, Mystery Shack is close...there is no one to hear or see us break in." I informed them.

I wave my hand and the door unlocked. We entered the place without an issue or wasting anymore time. Mabel waved her hand and disable all security cameras. I used my hand and move the Vending machine and there was a cemented block.

"It is so good to have your powers." Stan smirked.

"Doesn't matter. Now what are we going to do about this wall?" Mabel asked.

"From what Pacifica was telling me...They didn't find anything." I informed them.

"I still can't believe you talked to that witch." Mabel growled.

"So you are saying there is more than one basement?" Stan asked.

"More than one level." I replied.

"Now how do we get in?" Mabel snapped.

"Leave that to me." Stan snickered. He pulled out a bottle of this red liquid. Then he opened it and poured it on to the cement.

"What is that supposed to do, old man?" Mabel asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"It's an eater liquid. Got it from a buyer...it's a long story. Once the liquid touch something...that is all it will eat." Stan explained.

"So it will only eat the cement. Pretty nice."

"It won't eat the rest of the house, would it?" I asked.

"Why would you care if this place goes up in flames?" Mabel asked suspiciously.

"No reason."

"You didn't get close with that witch...did you?" Mabel took a threatening step up to me.

"Are we going to do this again? Mabel, I was just trying to get close to her to get information out of her. I don't like her. I'm just like you."

Mabel smirk, "Good." Then Mabel face Stan, "How long is this going to take?"

"Depends how much cement there is." Stan replied.

Mabel groan, "This is going to take bloody forever! We don't have all day!" Then she raise her hand to the cement wall, "Help me out Dipper. Let's make this go faster." I raise my hand too. We took over the liquid and helped it dissolve the cement. In seconds there was a hole already forming and it was growing quickly.

"How did you do that?" Stan asked, folding his arms, impressed.

"We are moving the liquid around, making it eat it faster. Now shut up so we can focus." Mabel snapped.

We worked on this for hours. I lost track of time. Beads of sweat came dripping down the sides of my face from this heavy load of work. We could already see the door way but I could still feel the liquid...so we weren't done yet.

Finally there was a tug and that was all. I sigh with huge relief as I lowered my hand, "Thank goodness that is done."

"You guys done?" Stan asked. He was drinking a soda and was reading a magazine. Both Mabel and I glared at him. "I will murder you." Mabel growled. Stan smirked, "Good luck with that sweetheart. We are family and we are all part of this together."

"If I can kill my brother in cold sweat...I can kill you easily."

"Gee thanks sister." I muttered.

Stan then walked pass us and headed down the stairs. We followed right behind him. There was nothing but water damage in the basement...then there was an elevator down there. 

"Yay! An elevator! I thought there was going to be stairs." Mabel replied. I lean in to her ear, "I wish there was stairs so we can push this old man down."

"Only after you first brother." She smirked.

"Ha ha, very funny." I mocked.

Then Stan forced the elevator to opened, "its dead because of the water and cement. Guess you have to operate it."

Both me and Mabel groan. More work for us...we were both already tired from using a lot of our power. Luckily Mabel was fully connected with her stone or this would be a lot harder with me doing the heavy lifting. Torturing Will for hours each day helped her a lot. When we got in the unstable elevator, both Mabel and I worked the elevator to the second floor. There was only a door there.

So we went down to the third story and it opened to a huge space of an operating room and there...the portal. "Finally...we did it. We found the portal." Stan smiled as he patted Mabel and I on the backs and rubs our shoulders. "Time for the plan to begin."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

45.7K 1.2K 21
A story of the unknown world of Gravity Falls, where you find a girl named Pacifica Northwest, who was a writer. Writing her adventures in life, and...
78.6K 4.1K 40
"Don't be scared we were born prepared for this journey, full of mystery time to explore this wonder reach answers that we hunger discover the trut...
304K 7.1K 50
{This story takes place when the characters are teenagers. Plus, everybody's the same age.} Dipper and Pacifica have been hanging out. The more time...
50.3K 1.9K 64
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but what about three years? It's been three years since Pacifica Southeast arrived and left Reverse Fal...