The Boy I Love

By Emotionless_Writer

Now that Lottie and Harry have left their parents. They are now on their own. What happens when Lottie tells... More

The Boy I Love
Loving each other
Now I could Get use to this
What Would I Have Done?
The best day ever
Unknown Girl
Is This The End Of Us? Part 1
Going Home
Maybe I should leave
The Boy I Love
note
I miss you
note
note
I want to be with you till the end

I need Harry

1.7K 65 2
By Emotionless_Writer

(a/n) Hey, so heres another update. To go ahead and tell you this book is almost over.

*******

I woke up to the knocking on my door. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes and groaned. "Come in" I said lowly and slowly.

I watched as the door opened and Anne came in. "It's time to get up sleepy head"
I groaned again not wanting to get up. "Breakfast will be ready in 10" Anne said before closing the door.

I grabbed the pillow that was next to me and put it over my head. I didn't want to get up.

After about 3 minutes of laying there I finally got up. I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the water. I stripped from my PJ's and got in the shower. I washed my body and hair.

I got out and blow dried my hair. I walked into my room, going over to my suitcase. I decided I would wear Harry's Rolling Stones shirt and black skinny jeans. I went into the bathroom and did my make up, black eyeliner and black mascara.

I walked downstairs to a sweet aroma, I followed the sweet smell into the kitchen where I found Anne cooking. I leaned against the kitchen door frame and cleared my throat so Anne knew I was here. 

Anne turned around. "Oh, Good morning Lottie, Don't you look pretty" she began. She looked up and down at my outfit. "Is that Harry's shirt"

I walked over to the table and sat down "Maybe" I mumbled.

"I know it is I bought it for him" She walked over and set a plate in front of me "Eat"

*******

After breakfast I went upstairs to pack. I think it's time to go home. To Harry.

*************

(A/N) Hey guys sorry it's short but I've been busy with it being Thanksgiving tomorrow. I will try to update sometime this weekend.

*Vote/Comment*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
15K 558 49
A humble girl flew to her dream land with full of hope but she was frightend by the brutality of the unknown world. However, her guardian angle has a...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
5.4K 259 6
Ellie Frost might have a secret crush on Harry Styles, but it's not like she ever expected him to reciprocate the feeling. In fact, she was completel...