I miss you

There was broken things everywhere, glass everywhere. I walked over the mess, trying not to step on the broken glass. "Harry" I called out. I looked in the kitchen, and living room. Harry being nowhere. I walked upstairs.

Our door was open. I could see stuff all over the floor, just from where I am standing. I walked into the room to see Harry sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands. I walked over to him and sat on the end of the bed. He jumped a little bit, I guess he didn't know I was here. I watched him as he slowly lifted his head up to face me. "Lottie" Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a hug.

After about 5 minutes, Harry was still hugging me. "um Harry can you let go"

"oh sorry" he said as he pulled away. He must have been crying cause his cheeks are red and around his eyes are puffy.

I put my hands on his cheeks "oh Harry have you been crying "

All he did was nod his head. "Why"

"Cause I thought you weren't coming back " he began. He took a deep breathe before he continued "I thought you left me............forever "

I sighed "I would never do that baby......you know that........I love you Harry and always will" I smiled.

"I love you Lottie" I smiled even more.

"Can I ask you a question.." He nodded his head. "Why is the house a mess" I asked raising my eyebrows.

He looked down and didn't say anything. "Harry" I warned "Tell me"

"I-I-I got mad when you left and kinda started throwing things everywhere "

"HARRY " I took a deep breath. "why would you do that"

"I told you I was mad" he began to raise his voice. He got up walking out the door.

I rolled my eyes. I got up, picking up the things that are on the floor around the room.

Once I was done, I went downstairs to see Harry cleaning up the last bits of glass left on the floor. "I'm sorry" I heard him mumble.

"For what messing up the house or dancing with a slut" I asked.

"Look I know your mad about that but can we please just forget about that"

"Forget about it? Hell no Harry you hurt me, you are the first person that I've actually loved and you go a fuck it up by dancing and grinding on a fucking whore so no I will not forget about it. Just because I came back doesn't mean anything " I said. I sat down on the stairs. Harry came and sat down beside me, putting his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

(a/n if your want to make the feelings or the mood better for this next part play Better Than Words by One Direction)

"Look Lottie I love you so damn much I wouldn't do anything to mess that up, but I did it was a mistake I was fucking waisted as hell. I love you you so fucking much. Words can't even explain how I feel about you. I realize that while you were gone I can't live without you. I was a complete wreak. I need you Lottie. Your my everything now. We've been through a lot in this little time that I've met you. I know this is so fucking corny but it's all true." I began to cry. "Are you crying "HARRY lifted my chin up to face him "babe don't cry........why are you crying"

"it was so sweet and corny" I laughed. He pulled me into a kiss. It was filled with love.

"I love you Lottie"

"I love you too"

*****

(a/n) awe omg. So sweet. Srry I didn't update like I said I would but I was busy.

*vote/comment *