Is This The End Of Us? Part 1

(A/N) Hey, So I wanted to tell you this story will be ending SOON. Ok this is not the last chapter but it will be ending soon.

Enjoy

*********

My vision was blurry but I could see Harry dancing with a blonde. The blonde was grinding her ass on Harry's front. Harry was kissing her neck.

I can't believe him after everything I've done. I gave up seeing and being with my dad for him.

I turned around and ran out the club. Taking off my high heels, I began to run home.

Once I got home I slowly climbed up the stairs to the guest room I didn't want to sleep in Harry's bed. I wanted nothing to do with him. 

When I got in the room I torn off my dress threw on a t-shirt and climbed into bed. 

That night I cried myself to sleep.

(next morning)

I got up out of bed not really wanting to get up. I didn't want to see Harry. 

I pecked out the door to see if the coast was clear. Once It was clear I began to walk down the steps right as the front door opened and in walked Harry.

"Fuck"  I thought to myself. I sighed, causing Harry to look up.

"Lottie" He began to walk towards me. I turned around and walked back up the stairs and locked myself in the shower.

There was a knock on the door. "Go away"

"Lottie I'm so sorry I was drunk and you know how I am when I'm drunk. It was a mistake babe can we please just talk about it"

I opened the bathroom door walking right past him to his room. I began to take all my stuff out of his closet. "Lottie what are you doing"

"What does it look like" I snapped. I wasn't in a moo for this. 

"can we please just talk"

"No ok we can't just talk about this Harry. You hurt me after I gave you everything I had. I even left my dad for you. You didn't even come home last night did you fuck her Harry?" I asked as I began to cry.

"what no I would never do that to you. I didn't come home cause I knew this would happen please just give me a second chance"

I was silent for a minute.

"No" I simply said.

"What Lottie I made one bad mistake and your just going to leave me please just think about it"

"Ok I will but not here not with you I'm leaving for a few" I had packed some of my stuff into a suitcase.

"Where are you going"

"The only place I can go"

Home.

*vote/comment*