Going Home

I made my way to my dad's house. I didn't want to leave Harry, but I just had too. I needed time to think about what happen and if I could ever forgive him. I know I will probably forgive him cause Harry's never done anything like this but I still needed sometime. I hope my dad lets me stay with him, at least for a few days.

As I pulled up to my dad's house, I became worried. What if he hates me and yells at me? I couldn't go through that without Harry.

I took a deep breath, slowly getting out the car. I grabbed some of my bags and began to walk up the steps to the house I never wanted to see again. I placed my bags beside me when I got to the door. I took another deep breath slowly, as I began to raise my hand to knock on the door. 

I waited for someone to answer. I could here foot steps making there way to the door. I was about to turn around and leave when someone answered the door. Anne.

"Oh Lottie what are you doing here" Anne said seeming surprised. I didn't say anything just looked down at my bags then back at Anne. Anne looked down at them also then back at me. She gave me a reassuring smile and nodded her head. " Come in" She moved aside so I could come in.

I grabbed my bags and walked into the house. Anne closed the door and waved her hand at me for me to follow her. We walked into the kitchen. "would you like anything to drink Lottie"

"No thank you"

"Why don't you set your bags down and take a seat" She smiled and sat at the kitchen table. I sat my bags down and sat in the seat beside her. 

We sat in silence for a while until I broke the silence. "Where's my dad"

"At work" She smiled. Usually she isne't always like this. "Lottie, what happened, why are you here with bags"

I looked down, my eyes started to water as I looked up at her. "Don't tell my dad please Anne"

"I won't tell him if you don't want me too and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" She smiled once again.

"You should know" I began. "It is about your son" I whispered the last part.

She looked at me shocked. "What did Harry do"

"He-He-He cheated on me" A tear rolled down my cheek. "When me and Harry went to a club last night, he had a little to much to drink and I saw him letting this girl grind on him and they were making out. He didn't come home last night. This morning we got in a fight"

"I'm so sorry Lottie Harry has never done anything like that before"

"I know and I just needed some time away from him to think and this was the only place I had to go." I wiped my cheeks.

"You can stay here as long as you want but why don't you want to tell your dad"

"He will say he was right about Harry and that I should have let him go and stayed here. I really don't want to here that BS from dad"

"what will you tell him He is going to want to know why your here"

I thought for a minute. "I'll tell him I just wanted to visit"

I just before Anne could say anything someone came through the front door."Anne babe I'm home" Dad.

My dad walked into the kitchen stopping when he saw me. "What are you doing here"

Before I could say anything Anne stepped in. "Don't " She said to my dad, she got up and walked into the hallway dad following her. I could barley hear them. "Don't be like that she is your daughter"

"I don't want her here" That broke my heart.