Loving each other

(a/n) hey guys sorry I couldn't update yesterday and or the day before I was busy so heres other chapter.

**********

"Lottie, I've been........." Harry began as he looked into my eyes. "I've been in love with you since I first saw you" He said slightly above a whisper.

"Why didn't you tell me before" I asked confused as to why he never told me.

"I didn't know if you felt the same and I was afaid to tell you and you not feel the same way then break up with me"

"Harry I wouldn't do that you know that"

"I do now but not before"

"well now you know"

He didn't say anything. I watched him as he pulled back on to the road and began to drive again.

"Harry where are we going anyway"

"you'll see" Is all he said.

This is going to bug me not knowing where we are going. I decided to take a nap. I laied my head back and closed my eyes.

(2 hours later)

I woke up to a pair of lips on mine. Then they were gone. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry.

"were here babe"

"I wish you would wake me up more like that"

He chuckled " maybe I will come on" he got out the car. I did also. Once I was out the car I look around to see.........

"Holy shit" 

******

(a/n) sorry its short but i'm super busy so 3+votes for next chapter. Comment and Let me know what you think.