The Boy I Love

After packing all my belonging, I made my way downstairs.

I looked in the kitchen for Anne but couldn't seem to find her. "Anne" I called out.

"Living room" I heard her yell. I walked into the living room with my suitcase in hand.

Anne looked up from her magazine she was currently reading before I came down, smiling. When she saw my suitcase her smile dropped. "Your leaving so soon"

I gave her a reassuring smile before speaking "I miss Harry, Anne I," I trialed off. I sighed before continuing "I think I'm ready to go home "

I watched as Anne set her magazine down the the wooden side table and got up, walking over to me. "It's your choice, if you want to go see Harry you can no one is stopping you, but if you want to stay a little longer then you are more then welcome "

"Thank you Anne I really haven't been able to talk to anyone the way we did yesterday you actually understand no one esle does. Thank you for everything Anne I'm ready to go back to Harry." I smiled at her. I dropped my bag and gave her a hug. She tensed up at first but then she hugged me back.

"Ok, but just remember if you ever need to talk or if you need anything you know I'm here for you Lottie." Anne said as we pulled away from each other.

"I know, Bye Anne"

"Bye Lottie"

I walked over to the front door, opening the door I waved at Anne one last time before stepping out the door. I walked over to my car throwing my bag in the trunk and got in.

*

After driving for a while I pulled into the driveway of our house. I parked the car and turned it off. I sat back in my seat taking a deep breath, before getting out and grabbing my bag. Making my way to the door. I unlocked the door, stepping in the house I couldn't believe what I saw.

*****

Sorry it's short the next one will be long. I promise.