I need Harry

(a/n) Hey, so heres another update. To go ahead and tell you this book is almost over.

*******

I woke up to the knocking on my door. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes and groaned. "Come in" I said lowly and slowly.

I watched as the door opened and Anne came in. "It's time to get up sleepy head"
I groaned again not wanting to get up. "Breakfast will be ready in 10" Anne said before closing the door.

I grabbed the pillow that was next to me and put it over my head. I didn't want to get up.

After about 3 minutes of laying there I finally got up. I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the water. I stripped from my PJ's and got in the shower. I washed my body and hair.

I got out and blow dried my hair. I walked into my room, going over to my suitcase. I decided I would wear Harry's Rolling Stones shirt and black skinny jeans. I went into the bathroom and did my make up, black eyeliner and black mascara.

I walked downstairs to a sweet aroma, I followed the sweet smell into the kitchen where I found Anne cooking. I leaned against the kitchen door frame and cleared my throat so Anne knew I was here. 

Anne turned around. "Oh, Good morning Lottie, Don't you look pretty" she began. She looked up and down at my outfit. "Is that Harry's shirt"

I walked over to the table and sat down "Maybe" I mumbled.

"I know it is I bought it for him" She walked over and set a plate in front of me "Eat"

*******

After breakfast I went upstairs to pack. I think it's time to go home. To Harry.

*************

(A/N) Hey guys sorry it's short but I've been busy with it being Thanksgiving tomorrow. I will try to update sometime this weekend.

*Vote/Comment*