the intern | taekook

By daddyguk

self-explanatory. - [completed] [top!tae] More

!intro + warning¡
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen. (end)

nine.

16.9K 772 696
By daddyguk

Taehyung's eyes slowly flutter open, being greeted by the bright rays of sun seeping through his silky white curtains. But that's not what made his heart almost leap out of his rib cage. It was the fact that Jungkook was pressed up against his side, his plump lips slightly parted, his hot breath brushing against Taehyung's neck. Jungkook's small arms were wrapped around Taehyung's bare waist, and Taehyung grins at the sight.

;7,& 697 )-47

Taehyung pries Jungkook's arms off of his body as carefully and as gently as he can, not wanting to disrupt the younger from his blissful sleep. Taehyung quietly gets up and off of his bed, trying not to make any noises. He rummages through his drawers and pulls out boxers, sweatpants and a t-shirt along with an extra towel, and sets it on the corner of the bed for Jungkook.

Taehyung quietly tiptoes to his bathroom, softly closing the door behind him and turns on the shower. He steps inside, washing his hair and lathering his body with his body wash before stepping out, grabbing a towel from the rack and drying most of the water off of his body. He then wraps the thin towel around his waist, walking out of the bathroom to be greeted by Jungkook stretching and yawning.

"Morning Jungkook," Taehyung says, walking over to the bed. Jungkook almost gasps as he sees Taehyung in nothing but a white towel hung loosely around his waist, his caramel skin glistening with water droplets and his wet hair matted onto his forehead. "Morning," he says quietly, and gets off the bed but realizes he's naked and squeals as he takes the sheets from the bed and wraps it around his body. "How'd you sleep last night? My bed wasn't uncomfortable, was it? And my snores, they didn't wake you up. Did they?" Taehyung asks, bombarding him with questions.

"No, Tae. I slept fine. Really well, actually. I haven't slept like that in a long time," Jungkook smiles, and Taehyung relaxes a bit at the younger's words. "Good- that's good. I left extra clothes with a towel," Taehyung points to the neatly folded pile on the edge of the bed. "You can go ahead and shower," Taehyung says, gesturing over to the bathroom.

Jungkook mumbles a small 'thanks' and takes the clothing, walking over to the bathroom. As Taehyung patiently waits for Jungkook to finish showering, he walks over to his drawers and pulls out a pair of clean boxers, sliding it on before walking over to his closet to pick out an outfit. Taehyung grabs a plain black t-shirt with black ripped skinny jeans.

Taehyung sits on the edge of the bed, and fifteen minutes later Jungkook finally walks out of the bathroom, wearing the extra clothes Taehyung gave him. The pants fit him perfectly, but the shirt was a bit oversized. Jungkook still seemed to pull it off, though. Taehyung liked how Jungkook appeared wearing his clothes.

"Let's go have breakfast, yeah?" Taehyung smiles, heading out of his bedroom and out into the massive hall. "Holy shit. Your place is huge," Jungkook gasps, taking in all the doors leading to different rooms. "Yeah, I guess..." Taehyung says, scratching the back of his neck. "And you live here all by yourself? Don't you get bored?" Jungkook asks, still looking around his house in amusement.

"Yeah, I get bored all the time. That's why I usually go out," Taehyung sighs, and he hears Jungkook's stomach growl loudly. "Come on, let's go eat," Taehyung chuckles, walking down the stairs with Jungkook behind him. They walk over to the kitchen, and Taehyung's maid greets the two of them. "Good morning Taehyung-ssi," she says, and bows politely. She looks over at Jungkook, and furrows her brows, not recognizing him. "Good morning. This is my, um friend. He stayed the night," Taehyung explains and the maid politely introduces herself to Jungkook.

"Could you make us some breakfast? Jungkook, what do you want to eat?" Taehyung asks, looking over at Jungkook who currently has his mouth open agape, staring forward in shock. "Uh-um, waffles?" He squeaks out and Taehyung chuckles. "Some waffles please, and I'll have some as well," Taehyung instructs, and the maid nods, getting to work.

Taehyung and Jungkook walk over to the dining table, taking a seat. "You have a fucking maid?!" Jungkook whisper shouts, staring at Taehyung in disbelief. "Yeah..." Taehyung says. "Wow, you must be living the dream," Jungkook sighs. "To be honest, not entirely. I mean, yeah, it's nice having someone do everything for you. And it's great living in a huge house like this," Taehyung gestures around with his hands. "But it gets boring as fuck sometimes. Like, imagine living in this mansion, with no one to keep you company." Taehyung says, frowning.

"I can come over more, if you want." Jungkook says, forcing a small smile. "Actually, that would be great." Taehyung says, grinning.

"I'm investing in a new car. I might buy one sometime in the next few days," Jungkook says. "That way, I wouldn't be bothering you anymore," he chuckles. "You know, I don't really mind picking you up and dropping you off, but it is a good idea to get your own car," Taehyung says and Jungkook nods in agreement.

The maid walks over to the two of them, placing two plates filled with waffles, strawberries, banana, and syrup. "Enjoy," she says, scurrying away afterwards. Taehyung picks up his fork and takes a bite, it's delicious as always. He watches as Jungkook takes a bite of his, and moans in pleasure. Taehyung can't help but think dirty. "Fuck this is so good," Jungkook says, shoving another mouthful down his throat. That's not the only thing that'll be shoved down his throat, Tahyung thinks to himself.

They finish up their breakfast and Taehyung gets off his chair, Jungkook doing the same as he grabs his plate but Taehyung stops him. "The maid will take care of that," Taehyung assures Jungkook and Jungkook only nods and places the dirty dish back onto the table. Taehyung pulls Jungkook's arm and leads him out of the kitchen. "Get ready, I'm taking you out," Taehyung says, pulling him towards the door. He opens the coat closet, and pulls out a sweater. It's a bit chilly today, so he puts it on.

He takes out another sweater and hands it to Jungkook. "Here, wear this. It's sort of cold out today," Tahyung says, handing Jungkook one of his black hoodies. "Thanks," Jungkook says, slipping on the hoodie. It's baggy on him, but it makes him look cute as fuck. Honestly, when is he not cute?

Jungkook puts on his shoes and so does Taehyung as they exit the house and get inside Taehyung's car. "Where are we going?" Jungkook asks, his teeth lightly clattering. "I'm taking you to the mall," Taehyung simply states as he sees Jungkook slightly shivering from his peripheral vision. "Are you cold?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods, his nose turning red. Taehyung leans over to turn up the heat, and holds the steering wheel with one hand while the other finds Jungkook's hand. He runs his thumb along Jungkook's palm attempting to warm up his hands a bit.

They continue to drive until Taehyung pulls up into a parking lot of a fairly big mall. "Well here we are," Taehyung says, exiting his car. Jungkook walks up next to Taehyung as they enter the mall, side by side. They walk for quite a while, their hands brushing one another every now and then. "I'm craving some ice cream," Jungkook says as their about to pass a small ice cream place. "Then let's go get some," Taehyung replies, walking over to stand in line. "What flavour do you want?" Taehyung asks. "Um, a strawberry sorbet sounds go-" his mouth hangs open as he stops his sentence midway. His flushed cheeks suddenly turn pale.

"Jungkook? Are you okay? Did you see someone?" Taehyung asks, suddenly worried about the younger. "Fuck, Tae we have to go. Please, let's go. Now," Jungkook urges, suddenly grabbing Taehyung's hand and running the opposite way. They run until they're far from who or what Jungkook had spotted earlier. "What'd you do that for?" Taehyung asks.

"I-um, I saw my ex..." Jungkook states, looking down. "His name is Hoseok and he's the biggest asshole. He cheated on me, used me, made me look like a fool in front of everyone," Jungkook says, a tear escaping his brown orbs. Taehyung immediately brings his hand up to his face, wiping his tear with his thumb. "Hey, hey. Don't cry, your tears are not worth a stupid scumbag who won't appreciate your beauty. Jungkook, you're amazing and that Hoseok guy is stupid for not seeing that. We'll talk about this later, okay? Please don't cry," Taehyung tries to soothe him by caressing his cheek, momentarily forgetting that they're currently standing in the middle of a mall.

"Alright, let's go." Taehyung says, taking Jungkook's hand this time. "Namjoon's birthday is coming up soon, and I haven't gotten him a gift yet," Taehyung says as they walk into a store that sells expensive watches and jewellery. "I was thinking that I should get him a nice watch, what do you think?" Taehyung asks, looking over at Jungkook who's currently looking around the store, eyes exploring the expensive jewellery. "Huh? Yeah, that sounds good," he nods his head, and continues to look around.

Taehyung finds a nice looking gold watch as he walks over to the counter to pay for it. "That will be 1,000,200 won," the lady at the counter says. "Would you like a gift bag with that?" Taehyung fumbles for his wallet, pulling out his money. "Yes please," he smiles. The lady hands Taehyung the bag and he walks towards Jungkook who looks like he's currently examining a necklace.

The necklace is made of pure silver, with a small diamond 'J' pendant hanging loosely from it. Taehyung watches Jungkook look at the necklace in adoration, as if he wanted it but couldn't have it. "You like that necklace, huh?" Taehyung asks, smiling when Jungkook jumps at Taehyung's voice, startled. "Y-yeah. I love it..." He says and sighs.

"Tell you what. When's your birthday?" Taehyung asks. "Um, it's in two weeks. The first of September," he says. "Perfect." Taehyung simply says. "Let's go, yeah?" Taehyung says, dragging Jungkook's arm out of the store. They walk for about half an hour more, until both of them get tired.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asks Jungkook as they walk out of the mall, and towards Taehyung's car. "Yeah. Where do you want to eat?" Jungkook asks, while the both of them get in Taehyung's car. "How about sushi? I know this really nice place," Taehyung says, starting the car and Jungkook nods, his stomach growling.

"So, is it a date then?" Taehyung asks, teasingly.

"Yes, yes it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 472 19
"You're fucked in the head, ya know that?" "But you love me, don't you?" COMPLETED
31.4K 1.5K 29
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ʜɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ "ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏ...
8.5K 361 20
"You can see me?" "O-of course I c-can" Top Tae Bottom kook
131K 12.7K 35
"KIM TAEHYUNG, WE'RE ON CAMERA!" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, jung hoseok. ]