Heartbeat ~ Scorbus fanfic

By Shippingfangirl013

This story takes place AFTER the Cursed Child. Scorpius is in love with Rose, he's been love struck since... More

King's Cross Station
The Hogwarts Express
Carriages and Dementors
Author's Note
Nightmares, Potions, strangely familiar faces, and a love triangle
Trouble
Transfiguration, and hidden meanings
The Bloody Barron's Tale
A Resurrection
Meet the Pirates
A night alone in Hogsmeade
Infirmary Buds
A Closet Party, and Strange Dreams
The Lion and the Snake
Potters
Tinsel and Snow
The Death Eaters Arise
Christmas
Him
Nyx's new friend
Salazar's request
A double date in Hogsmeade and Hospital Visits
Riddikulus
Your Deepest Desire
What's a wifi, and who's technology?
Property of the Half-Blood Prince
The Serpent's Heir
Detention with a Toad
A Meeting
The Forest
Dumbledore
The Malfoy name
The Order of the Phoenix
The Three Brothers
Protect those you love
The Dark Mark
Severus Snape
An untimely homecoming
Epilogue
I APOLOGIZE
UPDATE:

Into the Pensive

3K 160 61
By Shippingfangirl013

Nyx and Teddy had talked to Professor Mcgonagall, and she had send them to Professor Pryor's room for a sleeping Draught for Nyx.

When the two arrived, the door was open, so being polite as possible, Teddy knocked on the otherwise open door.

"Come in!" The voice of Professor Pryor came floating out into the hallway.

Nyx walked in with Teddy behind her side.

"Miss Light, and Teddy, how may I help you?" The professor asked, her red hair in a ponytail.

"Nyx was sent here to ask about a sleeping Draught? She's been having nightmares, but we wanted to see if you had a pensive we could look in? We need to be sure they're dreams as to memories." Teddy explained, and he let Nyx explain her situation.

A few moments later, the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher walked in, and Teddy swore it was his uncle.

"Uncle Harry, what are you doing here? And why are you just waltzing in on Professor Pryor?" Teddy asked, and the man looked at Teddy with a sense of awe.

"He-he's not Harry." The voice of Professor Pryor sounded from behind them.

"He's uh, he's James, and I'm Lily." Professor Pryor explained.

"No you aren't! James and Lily Potter- the first of them at least, they're dead. Along with my father, and my mother, something strange is happening, and I don't like it." Teddy huffed, before Nyx tapped him.

"Teddy, um, the pensive, I uh, the dreams aren't dreams." Nyx squeaked, as she looked at the swirling silver liquid that were memories.

"James" and "Lily" walked over and asked permission to join, and Nyx merely nodded. With that, the four dove into the memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 42.8K 35
Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her fifth year at Hogwarts and her feelings...
101 3 5
I didn't manage to find the perfect Scorose fanfic and ran out of fics that fit my standarts, so I decided to write my own. Fate. That mistical thing...
24K 1.5K 52
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat Co-written by @famdomtrash24000 •Strong Language •Homophobic Slurs •Physical Abuse ~Includes use and...
55K 1.4K 20
Scorpius has been in love with his best friend, Albus Severus Potter, for years. However, he's much too frightened to open his mouth and tell the boy...