Cruel (ziam) // shortstory

Da malik-payne

"In all this bitterness you stay so sweet. Its such a cruel world, saving all my love for you.. it's such a c... Altro

Cruel
[TWO)
[THREE)
[FOUR)
[FIVE)
[SIX)
[SEVEN)
[EIGHT)
[NINE)
[TEN)
[ELEVEN)
[TWELVE)
teenage fever

[ONE)

1.2K 93 32
Da malik-payne

"Zayn! Zayn, look over here!"

Flashing Lights

"Zayn how's your night going?!"

Flashing Lights.

"Zayn! How've you been since your break up with Dinah?!"

Flashing Lights.

"Is it true you have a drinking problem?!"

Flashing Lights.

"Zayn! Is it true Dinah left you because you have a drug problem?"

Flashing Lights.

"Did you cheat on Dinah with that Instagram model you followed?"

Flashing Lights.

No comment.

There were never any comments on his part.

Zayn hurries away from the vulture like paparazzi and makes his way to the black Rolls Royce waiting for him at the curb. He gets inside quickly and takes a seat, closing the door to escape the madness outside.

He closes his eyes and sighs deeply, causing some concern in his best friend and manager Louis, asking him if he was okay.

"Yeah. I'm fine" Zayn nods against the headrest, closing his eyes and so desperately wishing to be home at this moment.

The rest of their ride home is silent, and Zayn knows Louis can detect his gloomy mood.

His best friend gently pats his knee and takes a deep breath. "It's wild out there. I know its overwhelming for you and I think you should call him to ease your mind a bit."

Zayn knows exactly who Louis is talking about and honestly that seems like a great idea.

"Yeah" is the last thing he says until they arrive to Zayn's mansion in Bel-Air.

He gets out of the car and heads inside the mansion going straight towards his room.

He has a feeling Louis might be spending the night since he's having problems with his boyfriend, but it's fine with him. He hates staying alone in this huge place anyways.

He sits on his bed, leaning against the headboard. Pulling out his phone, he unlocks it and decides to finally call the person whose voice he's been craving to hear all day.

The phone rings and Zayn hopes that the other person will answer since sometimes he tends to forget timezones exist.

"Hello" answers a voice that he knows all too well and loves so much.

The other half of his heart belongs to his boyfriend Liam who's back home in Bradford while Zayn is stuck in Los Angeles.

"Hi baby. Did I wake you?" Zayn says gently, feeling bad for waking up the younger man.

"No" says his boyfriend, yet yawns right after responding, causing Zayn to let out a snort.

"Zaynie. How are you?"

"I'm good" Zayn says, trying his hardest to sound convincing to the one person that knows him best.

"What's wrong Zee?" 'Damn, he's good' Zayn thinks to himself.

"Nothing really baby, just miss you is all. Miss you very much"

"Well I miss you too Zayn."

"Li, it's been two months since I last saw you, two fuckin' months. I wish I could fly back home to you and hold you and just — fuck, just be with you. I'm fuckin' miserable here without you."

Zayn had tried to not let Liam know how exactly he'd been feeling, but he couldn't help himself. He missed his boyfriend so much.

"Babe, calm down" Liam answers in a relaxed tone of voice. "You're out there doing what you love and I couldn't be more proud of you. Us being apart is just a test of our love and quite frankly I think we're acing it. We made it two months already Zaynie, one more month will go by so quickly and then we'll be together again, okay?" Zayn could practically see the big grin Liam had on has face while saying that, and it made him feel content.

"How did I get so lucky? How do you always know what to say Li?"

Zayn hears his boyfriend giggle and that makes his heart beat faster. He can't believe how much he's fallen for him.

"In the end it's all worth it babe. Once you get home that's when I can actually value each and every moment we have together since we don't get them too often. Plus when you get here I will not let you get outta bed for one second!" Liam says, giggling once more.

Zayn groans at that. Liam really did know how to turn him on with just any simple words. "Hmm, nice implication of me fucking you the whole time I'm there. Can't wait to be inside you." Zayn says, biting his lip.

He hears Liam's breath hitch and he knows he's feeling just as hot and bothered as him.

"Zayn" Liam says, in a whiny tone of voice. "You're getting me hard and me mum's in the next room. Behave yourself"

Zayn laughs and tries to ignore the bulge growing in his pants.

"I love you so much" Zayn says his voice full of love and adoration he feels toward his love.

"I love you, Zayn" Liam says and Zayn can feel his heart skipping a beat.

"I'll call you tomorrow okay babe? I know you're about two seconds from knocking out. I love you Li. Goodnight"

"Mmm night Zaynie, love you always" and the line goes dead.

Zayn feels his heart feel lighter and he often finds himself feeling this way after speaking to Liam.

Every time Zayn feels like giving up Liam is there to bring him right back up and he can't wait to see him in a month. He smiles to himself and gets up from his bed to retrieve his notebook.

Zayn has always preferred to write his thoughts and lyrics down on paper since it feels more comforting to him.

He grabs the pen on his nightstand and begins to write down something in his notes.

I've been by myself remembering you

It's not much, but Zayn really wants to write two songs for Liam on his upcoming birthday. The first song he wrote was more of a sappy song that he so proudly titled "Fool For You" although Louis refers to it as "Whipped for You".

He had no problems writing that song since Liam means everything to him, but he wants to make this song more special, show Liam exactly how much his support and love means to him.

After writing the line, he stops and instead turns to a new page and begins to draw the millionth sketch of his Muse — the love of his life.

×××

i really am excited for this fic!! i've had it in my drafts for a while now so im glad to have it out now

thoughts so far?

thank you for reading 😊

(BTW MINE AND LIAM'S BDAY IS COMING UP SO SOON!!! i really am lucky to share a bday with my baby!!!! i'll be 20 while liam will still be a baby wOw)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.3K 2.2K 20
We all know that there are more examples of love in life. But in this particular story, we follow a young man and his three following loves. The firs...
14K 397 31
Zayn comes from a poor home, and is the first of his family to go to university, he works hard day and night to keep his scholarship and doesn't care...
7.8K 242 20
Liam is a vampire Zayn is a werewolf Zayn is in love with The shy, innocent, cute, puppy eyed Liam Payne But he can't seem to tell him how he feel...
27.2K 1.3K 28
Completed✔ Zayn is a popular football player of his school who has a small crush on a certain curly haired brunette. What happens when his tiny crush...