Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

Galing kay ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... Higit pa

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four

3.1K 127 63
Galing kay ChubbyBunny37

??? POV

All I do is stand, and watch them try not to get torn apart. The opposite of what she would want me to do.

I was expected to shelter my heart with ice, and allow them to only see what they want; an eye that represented the cold my heart was supposed to be covered and inserted with.

It was a craven act to avoid confrontation, to keep from meeting the wrath of the elders. I am too weak, too cowardly to do otherwise, they held greater power despite my spot on the hierarchy. Despite what everyone believes, my spot will never be at the top, like my title insinuates to everyone.

I know what she would've done, if she could see me now. Or maybe she can. Maybe she is screaming at me to not to allow them to think I don't care about them.

And I do, I care about them more than they could ever know. I love them, and a father's love is strong, yet so weak. Their eyes, the way they look at me, each in their own different way.... It makes the ice in my heart crack into tiny little pieces.

I think it's my job to finally break it. Break the ice that forms the barrier between me and them.

The way he looks at me. His eyes are blank, filled with nothing. Showing me that he wants exactly that much to do with me. Not caring what I thought of him.

The way the youngest stares up at me with sadness. Wanting for me to reach out to her, to say something, anything. She may not be, her daughter, but she somehow shares the trait of being forgiving with her.

The one in the middle. She's the worst. She's just like her, but so different altogether. Confusion, and curiosity beams in her eyes. Trying to solve the puzzle that is me. Not giving up on how she could get to me. Her anger pushes her back, yet she keeps trying to trudge her way through it. It's like she can't stand me, but at the sametime refuses to let me be. Debating on whether or not she should speak to me, and at the end of the day.... She doesn't.

Now, I know what I must do. Because if I don't.... They're the ones who will continue to hurt inside. Even him, who refuses to have any emotions towards me.

Lily's POV

I woke up, a PB&J sandwich being held up to my face. A smile grazed my lips, as I accepted it, ruffling my little sister's hair. She giggled, sitting down, eating a sandwich of her own.

"G'Morning Lily." She greeted, sweet little eyes staring at me admiringly.

I gazed down a her softly, and greeted her back, "Morning, Clemmy."

She made mornings so much brighter. If the sun didn't appear in the morning, we would have to rely on her to brighten up the day.

This was how my mornings for the past three days were. Clem waking me up with a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. At first I told her she didn't have to, but she insisted, and I couldn't refuse. Not to her I couldn't.

So we decided that every morning would be like this. Sitting on my window seat, since I refused to sleep on the bed.

To me, it was way too spacious, the whole room was too much really. That's one thing I couldn't stand about the Yoshida, one of their mottoes, though it was undisputed;

The Yoshida Clan, where you can suffer in luxury.

Our current conversation about Clem's progress in the acadamey was soon interrupted by our father's presence at the doorway.

"Lily." He spoke, and I gave him a curt nod of acknowledgment.

'Good morning to you too, the birds are chirping, and it is now the start of a lovely day.' I thought sarcastically, mentally rolling my eyes.

"You'll be starting your training with Zinnia today." He imformed me, and I kept my response repetitive with a nod. "You will meet with her at training ground 12 in the forest, understand?"

It was evident that he wanted a vocalized response, but just to annoy him, I gave him another nod. He glared at me for a while, though it seemed.... I don't know... Fake?

After a second or two, a flicker of emotions passed his eyes, but left at soon as it came."I'm going to warn you now. Be careful, Zinnia hates Haruka and anyone who has to do with her."

Than the words forced their way out of my mouth,"Why do you care?" It was a question that wasn't mean to be answered, it was supposed to be more of a smart remark, but I wished to know the answer anyways. Or if it had an answer at all, because maybe the answer is that he doesn't.

He stared me down for a while, before taking his leave.

"You're going to be okay, right?" Clem asked me. "Basil wouldn't forgive himself if you got hurt."

And she was right. He would be pissed off at himself, eventhough he would have had nothing to do with it. He would think that he should've found a way to stop the harm from happening.

I placed and affectionate hand on top of her head,"Yeah, I'll be fine. You wouldn't doubt your big sister, now would you?"

The worried expression didn't leave her face, as she shook her head. I placed a kiss on her cheek, and got up, getting ready for what is to come today.

*******

So, here I was in the middle of the field in training ground 12. Just waiting for this chick to arrive. I hope she isn't an unpunctual jerk like Kakashi, only I have a feeling that she would be nothing like him.

After a while of waiting, my eyes began to move frantically when I felt aleast five Chakras in the trees. I pulled out a kunai, unsure of what was going on. I did have one guess though, this may be some ambush set up by Zinnia.

I whirled around, metal clashing with metal. There she was, a woman with the typical white hair and green eyes. She jumped back, dissolving into water, when someone else's palm hit my back. A surge of pain washed over my whole body, and once it was gone I felt.... A block.

Four woman who all looked the same were just a few feet away from my knelt down figure. I soon realized that they were used to keep me from pin pointing Zinnia's location.

I got up quickly, staring at Zinnia who looked like she went nuts a long time ago. She wore a smirk, and menacing glare. My arm rose, and my eyes widen when nothing happened.

"Don't even try it." She said,"Take a look at your shirt."

I twisted my shirt around from the bottom, just enough to see the corner of a piece of paper stuck to it. It was a seal, and it's function was obvious. The small piece of paper, blocked away all of my chakra, meaning I was unable to use it.

A thorn-coated vine went straight at me, and I jumped to the side, barely dodging it.

"Are you crazy?!" I snapped. A barrage of thorns were shooted at me, and I was able to evade most.

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open." She growled, not liking the way I spoked to her.

What do I do?! What do I do?! Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu are way out of the question concidering this psyco blocked my Chakra away. Taijutsu is my only option, but it wouldn't be really effective since I can't infuse my attacks with Chakra.

A punch was landed on my face, and her hand kept me from flying away. Then a kick was sent to my back, and this time. I ended up flying into a tree.

Well, I did always wanted to fly, thanks for the boost, you.... Word I really shouldn't use.

"W-Why are you doing this?" I asked, wiping blood from the corner of my lips with the back of my hand.

"Orders are orders." She stated, "Though I don't think that I've ever been this happy to oblige."

"D-Don't you mean, have ever gone this insane." I retorted weakly. That earned me a punch in the stomach, and vines tossing me around.

"Any more witty comments?" She asked, while I was on my knees and hands.

I looked up, holding onto my stomach."......"

"Thought so." She smirked evily, but it was soon wiped off when I shakily stood up onto my feet.

"Y-You.... A-actually think?" I rose, a brow.

If she hated me then, she despised me now.

After a while of me getting thrown around, and getting atleast a few attacks in there. She stopped. I sighed in relief, until I saw what was going to come next.

She brought her hands up and performed as set of very farmiliar hand signs. The Nature's Sphere was in her hand, an orb of water, with a Zinnia in her hand. How ironic.... She could never live up to be the beautiful, colorful flower. Not like this...

She ran at me, and I was too shock, and too tired to move. But if I was going to take this, I was going to take it like a man... Wait no, that's sexist... I'm going to take it like a young independent woman! That's better...

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact to come, but it never did. My eyes got impossibly wide at what I saw.

There, he stood, holding Zinnia's wrist.

It was My Father.... Saving me....

He slammed her into the trunk of a tree, his grip tight on her collar, and I don't know what they said, but Zinnia soon left.

My knees buckled, and I collasped on top of them. "Lily!" He exclaimed, mucn to my suprise.

"W-Why do y-you care?" I asked silently as he knelt down in front of me. He looked at me with eyes that finally allowed me to look through them.

Guilt.

Love.

Sadness.

Protectiveness.

Fear...

They were all in his eyes, and he finally realized that he allowed me to look through his facade.

"I-I'm sorry." He said, and that's when the conversation, the change, the end of the mystery... Took place.

That's when I forced myself to get up, and throw a sloppy swing towards him, and he easily grabbed my arm in shock.

Pic of a Zinnia flower at the top!

So, I'm going to leave it at that. Lol. Anyways, hope ya like it! Bit rushed, but this chapter was a challenge for me especially when my mind has had a small block.

Fun Fact Of The Chapter

Clem's favorite food, of all time is......

Ya guessed it: PB&J Sandwiches

Ironically I don't really enjoy eating it... Me and my characters have to many differences, hehe, Opps? Sorry, not sorry.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Vote. Question. Comment. Follow. Have a beautiful, super califristic expialadosis day! Pretty sure I spelled that wrong.XD

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 43 26
There is a young girl in the village of the hidden leaf. Abandoned by her parents as a small child, before being sent to the academy to become a ninj...
1.2K 79 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...
68.8K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
5.1K 104 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...