Things Can Change: Voltron Le...

Av OtakuDino27

Aye i suck at summaries so just read to find out. Sorry ik i dont like it when ppl do this either but i hones... Mer

The Day Everything Begins
Your savour
Voltron
A New Life
Helping Everyone Out
Nightmares
The mission prep. and new feelings
mission start and the plan
happy halloween!
The mission!
The chapter of angst
Love (final chapter)

Fighting The Galra

568 27 17
Av OtakuDino27

Honestly idk how im ending this chapter im just gonna go with the flow.

Quick recap, bacially your cornerd by galra soldiers right now. All you can do is fight or surrender.

You got into your fighting stance. Looking around you to see how many there was, you saw there was only 5 of them. That ment you had to hurry and alert everyone of the other soldiers. 2 infront 3 in back (your in a hallway) you try to think of something you could do to take them out, but before you could finish thinking they started shooting at you. Your lucky your better at defence or you'd be dead where you stand. Dodging multipul shots, you try to get the soldiers on one side to aim for the soldiers on the other. You jump infront of one, waited for the others to shoot, then jump out of the way. The first time it worked, but this next time will be harder. Once the soilders realized what you were doing, they became more careful of where they shot.

Because of your lack of any other plan, you decided to continue the one you had. This time you took a risk and punched one of the soldier's so they couldnt shoot at you but the rest could. It almost worked, but the soldier you punched dodged the shots. You sighed and realized this wasnt going to work. Irritated, you tried to think of another plan. It was hard to, considering you had to dodge 4 shots coming at you from what seemed like all directions. After a minute or two, you realized you totaly missed that you could have grabbed the dead galra soldiers gun and fight back. Now even more irritated then before, you make your way over to the gun. It was going to be hard to get it considering a soldier was a few feet away from it. You darted towards it, hoping they didnt onow what you were doing. Unfortunately, they did and the soldier closest to the gun blocked the way. At this point it was do or die. You continued to run towards the gun, and doing so, you kicked the soilder blocking your way as hard as you could. They flew back a foot or two winded, not expecting the impact.

When you got to the gun, you quickly picked it up and shot the soldier you already kicked. Somehow this whole time the other 3 soldiers missed every shot they took (storm trooper shooting as i like to call it) You turned around and shot one of the other soldiers in the arm, making them drop their gun. Then you shit the other two, one in the stomach, the other in the leg. It wasn't going to stop the other 2 from fighting, but it stopped them enough to run away. You took the gun with you incase you ran into more soldiers. You ran as fast as you legs could go across the ship. You were on the completly oposite side from everyone eltes. 'Lucky me,' you thought. A few minutes of running later, you reached the training area. Hoping someone was inside you ran in. To your surprise no one was in there. You sighed again trying to keep your panic in check.

"This isn't the time to panic, you need to find someone before they suddenly get attacked without notice," You said to yourself. Just as you said that there was an explosion not to far from you.

"Well shit," You yelled while running out the training room towards the explosion. It was near everyones rooms. You started to panic because this is about the time everyone uaually heads to bed. You started cursing because you didnt go there first.

You could instantly tell you adrenalin was running out because you started to feel exhausted from helping everyone today, fighting the soldiers, and running across the ship in 1.5 seconds. You didnt stop though, you didnt care what happend to you, as long as eveyone eltes was safe.

Once you were by everyones room, you saw lance, keith, and hunk fighting. You quickly started helping out. Shooting as many galra soldiers as possible, at least if you could demobalize (probably a word i made up, idk) them, they could have an easier time. As you were shooting them, you saw there was a lot,more then just the other 5 you saw before.

"Why are there so many all the sudden?!" You yelled

"All the sudden?!" all three of them yelled back

"I'll explain later, where are Shiro, Pidge, the Princess and Corran?"

"Alura and Corran should be in the main controll area, and Shiro went to make sure Pidge was alright!" Keith said.

"We've got it here, just go see whats going on and if Shiro and Pidge are alright!" Lance told you.

"Okay!" You said shooting one more soldier, then running off to check on Alura and Corran. You kept feeling more and more exhausted as you kept going, but you knew you had no time to rest. When you got to the main controll room, you saw Alura doing something on the consel and Corran battling that purple galra comander guy (idk if they had a diffrent name.) Corran was having a hard time keeping Alura safe from the comander, so you shot it from behind.

Instantly it looked back, obviously angry yoh shot them. They charged at you and you dashed to the side. You kept shooting them but nothing seemed to be working.

"(Y/n)!" Alura called "Push them over there!" (pretty much what they did with sindak or whatever his name was)

You kept shooting them until they were at where alura said to push them. Instantly an a barrier shot up and trapped them.

"Now that that's over, im going to check on where Pidge and Shiro are!" you said running out the room without waiting for a response.

The only place you could think of them being at the moment would be where Pidges Lion was/ their lab thing. You ran across the ship for the 100th time it seemed like. Just like you expected, there was Shiro and Pidge by the green lion. But there was a catch, Pidge was laying on the ground in a small pool of blood, while shiro was fighting all the soilders. Not knowing if you should grab Pidge and run or helo Shiro, you decided to help shiro.

You shot at as many soldiers as possible hoping to either kill them or demobalize them. Once shiro noticed you were here, he looked thankful for your help. He was pretty banged up, the soldiers must have surprised attacked them. There was only about 10 left. Thats when you luck finaly ran out. A wave of exhaustion hit you, throwinf you off. One of the soldiers shot your right leg, causing you to fall with a scream. Still able to shoot, you took that one out, and a few more, Shiro was able to take the rest out. Shiro ran over to you and was about to say something before you interrupted him

"Get Pidge and take them to a healing pod! They're in worse condition then me!" You said pushing Shiro way. "Hurry! I'll be fine!"

After you said that, Shiro, who obviouslt didnt want to leave you. Nodded his head and ran towards Pidge, picking them up and running out. Before he left he said something.

"I'll come back for you, i promise."

You knew he would come get you, but you had to stop the bleeding or you wont make it. You took your shirt off, you had a tank top underneath so it didnt bother you. Pulling you pant leg up, (real quick your wearing black jeans and you fav color t shit) you saw the hole where you got shot. You held you shirt over the wound and put as much pressure as you coukd on it. Your adrenaline kicked back in so it didnt hurt that much. You held it there for a little bit. It was going to take Shiro a while to get pidge there and come back for you, so u decided to start walking there yourself.

You tied your shirt as tight as possible on your wound. When you did that, you grabbed the gun you had before for safety measues, and pushed youself to a wall. You pushed yourself up with the support of the wall, you were going to have to use the wall for support the whole time, the pain to walk on your leg was to much to bare. Following the wall to the door, you walked out of the room feeling really dizzy.

"Awe man this isnt going to end well," you said to yourself. You were able to walk a forth of the way there before collapsing onto your knees. Pain shot up your wounded leg, causing you to whince in pain. You didnt have a choice but sit there until Shiro came for you. Sitting there with a blank expression, you thought about everything you did today.

"These guys really chose a bad day to attack for me," you said leaning your head back against the wall. "How have i not blacked out yet is the really question." You started to laugh.

"Your in a pretty bad shape to be laughing." someone said. You over and saw Lance.

"Alura sent me because shiro was in to bad a shape to come back and get you."

"Ok well lets go before i die of blood loss," You said with a smile.

"How can you still smile after all this?" Lance asked as he helped you up.

"I have no clue, but theres no point in being mad. Everything already happend, all i can do is be happy that im alive."

"You're one crazy person you know that." Lance then put you arm around his neck and the two of you made your way towards the healing pods.

You guys were almost there when another wave of exhaustion hit you. This one was worse then the rest. You suddenly started to fall to the floor, but lance caught you.

"Looks like my exhaustion finally caught up." You said giggling.

"Ok, its offical you're crazy. Looks like i have mo choice but to carry you."

"Wait wha-" You coulsnt finish your sentance before Lance lifted you over his shoulder like a sack of potatos. He started running as fast as he coould with you on his shoulder to the healing pods.

"Weeeee" you whispered, but loud enough for lance to hear. You couldn't see him, but you could tell lance was smiling while shaking his head.

A minute later you and Lance arrive at the healing pods. He set you in it and turned it on. You waved at him before letting the darkness consume you.

So close to 2000 words! Closer than last time! How was the chapter? Obviously grammer whise its pretty bad but -_(·_·)_- what you gonna do XD let me know what yoh think 💜💜

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

129 3 6
I'm just now getting back into writing, so these might suck I'm a bit rusty lol.
187K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!
2.1K 49 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
337K 6.1K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...