Helping Everyone Out

Its been about a 5 days since you first got here. You've already memorized a map of the ship/castle thing (idek man). You're always trying to help everyone in anyway possible.

"Hey (Y/n)!" You heard Pidge yell from down the hall.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with something?" Their eyes lit up like a child getting ice cream.

"Ya sure," You replied with a smile.

Time skip to where Pidges Lion is cuz im lazy

"So can you take this," Pidge handed you some sort of drill, "and drill in the bolts on that over there?" Pidge pointed to what looks like an attachment for the lion.

"Uh... Sure." You said with a smile, but you were actually nevous that you'd mess something up.

Walking over to the attachment, you instantly got started. Not knowing how powerfull the drill actually was, you tried to start drilling, but the amount of force coming from the drill threw you off guard. You dropped the drill after getting scared by it, and a loud bang echoed through the room.

"(Y/n)?! Are you okay?" Pidge asked coming out of the lion.

"Y-yeah. I just wasnt expecting the amount of force the drill had," you said with a smile.

"Oh, no one does. You should have saw Lance when i asked him to do something like this once. He freaked out and ran out the door like a pansy." Pidge giggled

You started giggling too. Picking the drill up, and bracing yourself, you started to drill the bolts in. It was a pretty simple task to do, at least from the stories you've heard. Lance told you that Pidge tried to kill him before by having him stand infront of the lion to test how fast it could lock onto a target. Long story short, Lance no longer helps Pidge.

After an hour, you finally finished drilling in what seemed like a million bolts.

"Hey Pidge!" You yelled. "I'm finished drilling!"

"Oh thanks! Thats all i really need for right now! Pidge yelled back

"Okay, call me if you need anything eltes!" As you said that you walked out and went to the kitchen for something to drink.

Walking in, you were met with Hunk trying to balance like 10 plates of food. You rushed over and took some from him and asked where to put them. He pointed to a small table by the door.

"Thanks (Y/n), geez, if you didnt come all of the food would have been gonners," Hunk smiled.

"No problem! Is there anythinf eltes you need help with?" You asked.

"Actually, if you dont mind, i need someone to taste test some new creations!"

"Sure, just let me get something to drink real quick"

After getting something to drink, Hunk put 4 new creations infront of you. Like all space food, it didnt look to good, but you've learned to never judge a book by its cover.

After trying the first dish, you decided it taste like a thanksgiving dinner with Turkey, mash potato, and stuffing. The next dish wasn't so good. It tasted like a dirty sock. (i wish you guys can hear how im saying this omg XD) The next 2 dishes taste amazing. One tasted like a chocolate cake, while the other one taste like those frosted animal crackers you use to have back on earth. (sorry im honestly just naming things im craving right now.)

"Overall, 3 of the 4 dishes taste amazing! The 2nd one i had... Taste like a dirty sock." You said very serious.

"Thanks! I think? Thats all i really needed done." Hunk reaponded.