Nightmares

You spent about a day in the healing pod. Unfortunately, the pod only heals physical wounds, and dosent help with you exhaustion. The pod opened up and you slowly stumble out. Barely awake, you looked around hoping to find someone who can help you out a bit. No one was there besides Pidge, who was in a pod.

You found youself walking over to their pod to check their status. They've been in there a little longer than you have and are going to be in it for another day. You sighed and layed down on the floor.

'If only i got there sooner,' you thought while on the ground. You knew you'd end up falling asleep right there but didnt care. Finally, you let the darkness take over again.

~Dream~

You were back at the planet you were held a slave on. You instantly knew what was going on. You were on the ground with a knife pointed at you by a galra soldier. Not knowing this was a dream, you started to fighting to get away.

"Ha, your not getting away this time," the soldier said. They held you down by your wrist and shoved the knife into the middle of you hand. You screamed so loud in pain, hoping someone was going to come. When no one did you started to cry out of pain and what was going to happen next. With the soldier still pinning you down, they pulled out their gun and pointed it at your side.

"N-no! Please! Stop! I'll do anything just dont-"

Your plead was interupted by a shot and a blood curdling scream.

~End of Dream~

You woke up screaming and in tears. You didnt notice the 4 palladins, alura, and corran surrounding you.

"(Y/n)! Calm down. You alright now." You heard Shiro tell you.

Still shooken up and scared you nodded your head okay. You dont know how long you were asleep, but you weren't as exhausted as you were before. More frightend then anything. Shiro offerd you his hand to help you up. You took his offer and stood up. Still scared you stood there looking at the ground.

"Nightmare?" Asked lance.

You just nodded yes. Hunk walked up to you and hugged you. You couldnt help but fall apart then. His hug was so warm and calming, you felt safe.

"Want to talk about it?" Hunk asker you while hugging you still.

"I-if you guys don't mind. I-I dont want to be a bother." You said looking up at hunk.

"We're not just going to leave someone who obviously needs to talk to someone alone." Keith said while looking to the side.

"Your not a bother at all (Y/n), now, tell us what happend." Alura said

You pulled out of Hunks hug and started telling everyone what happend. (im to lazy to rewrite basically what happend so XD TIME SKIPISH)

When you finished, you had tears in your eyes again.

"I-it just felt so real." You said. After a few seconds of silence, you spoke again. "Sorry, i know its stupid but it was just-"

Before you could finish you sentance, Alura was now hugging you. "You problems are not stupid. You have every right to feel this way." She told. You smiled and nodded. Then you felt another person hugging you, Hunk.

"Your not alone anymore (Y/n)." Hunk Said.

Then Corran joined in, then shiro, then lance, then Keith awkwardly walked over and joined in. Now everyone was hugging you, you couldnt help but smile.

"Thanks guys."

I only made this chapter cuz i was bored tbh XD its only about 600 words so its pretty short. Its also CHEESY ASF! XD its not one of my stories until someone has a break down ✌ anywaya hope you liked my little chapter, let me know what you think 💜💜