Love (final chapter)

MKAY this is the final chapter. Sorry i have no ideas after this. This wont be my last voltron fan fic tho. I have anothet on the way :)))

*Your Pov*

You sat there in shock. Did shiro just say he loved you? OH MY GOD! Shiro just said he loved you!!

"(y-Y/N)?" He asked blushing harder than ever.

"I-I love you too," you whispered, but Shiro stil heard you.

WARNING IM BAD AT LOVE scenes! Nothing sexual only kisses and cuddles ;)))*

The two of you locked eyes, Shiros eyes were full of trust and love. Shiro pulled you towards him, and soon you locked lips with him. You closed your eyes and wished it would never end. You felt safe with shiro, you wanted to be with him forever.

You two soon parted for a breath. Looking back in each others eyes again. Both faces so red, it would put the red lion to shame. Next thing you knew, you and Shiro were giggling.

"I really do love you (Y/N)" Shiro said smiling at you.

"I love you too, now and always." You replied.

You and Shiro soon settled down in your bed, cuddling the night away.

The two of you had a lot of obsticals ahead, but you knew it would be okay. You'd face them together.

WELP SORRY FOR THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER!!! Also sorry for ending it 💔💔 i dont have anymore good ideas. BUT i have another Fan fic on the way!! Its not an x reader, more of a klance but i think its really good. It was originally going to be an animation but i cant art so -_(·_·)_- anyways I'll have the first chapter of that out soon :))))) tHANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE U GUYS!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜