The mission prep. and new feelings

Sorry i havent updated in a while. I'll post more often now XD

Its been almost a month since the galra attack and your nightmare. Nothing weird has happen in the castle. The palladins have been going on missions but you had to stay behind because you needed training. In the last month you haven't really been in contact with everyone. You did socialize with them at meals but other that that you where training.

Right now you where training in the training room place (obviously) when alura came in.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes princess?"

"Ive noticed you've been training a lot in this past month, and you've had a lot of improvement. So me and the palladins decided that you should go on a mission with them!"

"Oh my gosh! Really!? Thank you!" You ran to Alura and hugged her.

"It's no problem (Y/N) the mission is commencing tomorrow, so get prepared tonight!" Alura said with a smile.

"Thanks again! I'll go get ready!" You said running out of the room smiling.

While running through the hallway you looked at the time. It was 3 pm (afternoon) meaning you had pretty much 14 hrs to get ready (idk).

You decided to get your stuff ready now then eat dinner with everyone. You didn't think you had armor like everyone eltes so you just packed a few weapons on your belt (like what cops have). You had a hand gun (laser obviously) and a combat knife.

After finishing checking your stuff and preparing you went down to the dining room for dinner. It was about 7 when you finished (thats the time i eat so) and dinner was at 7:30. You roamed the halls for a little then ran to the dining room. Everyone was already finished preparing.

"Look who finally showed up," Lance said.

"Oh shut it Lance i was busy," you responded back.

"So your coming with us tomorrow right?" Hunk asked.

"Ya, that's the plan."

"Oh ya! I asked alura if I could make you some armor!" Pidge pretty much yelled excitedly.

"Really!?" you slammed your hands on the table excitedly.

"Calm down you two." Shiro said while smiling.

You blushed a little bit. Then you sat down and started eating.

"So whats the mission about anyways?" you asked.

"It's your first mission so it's nothing super crazy. We are just getting information from a galra ship. We sneak in and sneak out." Keith said.

"Sounds easy enough."

"Lets hope you don't mess up (Y/N)" Lance said with a devious smile.

"Lance, i plan to do my best. If anyone was to mess up I'd be you."

"OOH! Burn!" Pidge and Hunk said at the same time

"Cut it out guys, and Lance its their first mission leave them alone."

After that everyone was eating and talking about random stuff from previous missions. Once you where finished, you had clean up duty considering you didn't help prepare.

"Uhg this sucks!" you said.

"I'll help you," Shiro said coming out of no where.

"O-oh! Thanks but it's ok, it was my fault for being late."

"Don't worry about it. The more help the faster this will go." he responded with a smile.

You blushed and responded with a nod. The two of you cleaned up in silence, then something hit you.

"Oh dang it i forgot to ask Pidge about that armor!"

"Well, we are almost done here, so i can take over. Go check on the armor before Pidge goes to sleep, if they do." Shiro said the last part quielty.

"Are you sure? Its not much left, it wont take that long."

"Exactly my point, now go before it's to late." Shiro smiled again.

You blushed again. For some reason when your around shiro your heart beats fast and you get really nervous. You've never felt like this with anyone before.

"O-ok! Thanks Shiro! I promise I'll make it up to you later!"

You ran to Pidge's room to check on the armor. When you opend the door you saw Pidge on their lap top typing some stuff.

"Oh~ dose Pidge have blog?"

Pidge looked up at you annoyed and gave you a sarcastic smile.

"No I'm getting info. Anyways what do you need?"

"Oh i came to ask about that armor you talked about before."

"Oh!" Pidge said and shot up off the floor. "Follow me! Ill show you it."

You followed pidge to the armory. When you walked in you saw a pair of armor that was (F/C) (favorite color). It looked like it would fit you exaclty how yoi would like it.

Pidge looked over at you and smiled, "here try it on. Theres a few things to add on it when its on you."

After they said that you put the armor on (you didnt have to strip your clothes off i dont think XD). It fit perfectly, like expected. Your hair was put out of your face. Then you walked over to pidge like you where a victoria secret modle.

"Oh my god stop!" they said laughing. "Theres one thing i need to check it it fits."

Then they pulled out another belt (like the one you prepared). It had a slot for your gun and knife already and some extra stuff. Pidge put it around you and it fit perfectly.

"Did you guys measure me at night or something?" You said laughing.

"Ha maybe... Just kidding the healing pods take measurements when you use them, so i hacked into them and took yours!"

"So awesome!"

"Ha thanks. Now that we know it fits. Theres something I'd like to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Do you like shiro?"

You looked at them confused. "Of course i like shiro, i like everyone on the team."

"No no! Like LIKE like them."

You where still confused.

"Oh my gosh! You don't know what love is?!"

"Of course i know what love is!"

"Ok, now do u love shiro like, as a boyfriend."

You instantly went red. You felt hot. Maybe you had a fever?

"Oh my god you do! You like shiro!"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

"Wait what?"

"Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Ive never felt this way before and everytime i talk to him i freak out and my heart beats super fast!"

"(Y/N)..." Pidge put they're hand on your shoulder. "It means you want to do things like cuddle with shiro, and maybe go further than that." they said with a smirk.

"PIDGE! NO!"

"PIDGE YES!"

"Okay, fine i like shiro then... I doubt he likes me back. BUT this conversations stays between us! Got it!"

"Yes sir!" Pidge did a salute.

"Good! Now cadet! How do i take this armor off?"

Pidge started laughing and helped you take the armor off. When you guys finished, you parted ways and when to bed. At least you did.

You layed down in your bed. And put your arm over your eyes.

'So i like Shiro huh?'

THATS A RAP FOR THIS CHAPTER YALL! 1170ish words! The next chapter will be out hopefully wednesday. Depends on school honestly. LOVE YOU GUYS AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE