The mission!

Sorry for the wait, but heres the next chapter!! Ima go back in later and delete all my old author notes ✌✌

Quick recap, shiro has just given the plan (if u dont know what it is just go back im to lazy to type it again) and you guys are about to start the mission.

Pidge's lion started to cut a hole into the ship. In the distance you can hear Lance ans Keith fighting. Soon the hole was cut!

"Okay, like planned Pidge and Hunk, you guys go get rid of those security systems before we're caught." Shiro said in a stern voice.

"No problem! You guys head to the main controll room, we'll have it done before you get there." With that Pidge and Hunk started to head off in the opposite direction you and Shiro where going.

"Lets go." Shiro alerted you, "We need to get this done as fast as possible."

"Right you lead the way."

You and Shiro where walking very cautiously through the Ship. Everyone had their coms (idk if thats what it is but its the comunication thing) off so they dont get detected. You looked up at Shiro, you realized the hight diffrence between you two. Thoughts started swarming through your head and you started to heat up. Shiro noticed this.

"Are you okay? Do you need a break?"

"Nonononono! Im okay, dont worry!" You managed to crack a smile.

"Okay... We're almost there, luckyly we havent seen any soilders."

"Speaking of which, what information are we trying to get anyways?"

"Anything and everything really. Mission plans, blue prints, info on Zarkon. Anything that can help us in this fight."

"Oh so-"

You got immediately cut off by Shiros hand over your mouth. That surprised you causing you to squeak. Shiro looked at you, trying not to laugh at the noise you just made, holding his fingure up to his mouth signaling you to be quiet for the time being. You nodded and looked at what Shiro saw. Six guards all infront of a door. 'must be the controll room' you thought.

You looked up at Shiro wit a questioning face, you weren't sure what to do, wait till Pidge says its ok or storm in. Shiro looked back ot you and shook his head no, you jist assumed it ment to wait.

The two of you waited there watching any movements the guards made. In the middle of observing, your and Shiros com went off.

"Ok its a go, we've turned off the security and any communications they'd have," a voice, probably hunks, announced.

For what seemed like the hundreth time, you look at Shiro. This time he smiles and nods. Signaling you two to charge. You grabbed your hand gun and aimed at the soilders, you shot one, taking it down instantly. Shiro charged with his arm lit up and attacked two more. The other three where now holding guns shooting at you two. You hid behind a corned to avoid being shot and so did shiro. The shooting stopped so you looked around to see what happend. The soilders still there, stsrted shooting again, almost hitting you in the process.

Thats when it hit you. Right now you are in a lofe or death situation. You couldn't run or hide. Your on an enemy ship, the ones that kept you captive for so long. Once thst hit you, you began to shake. Everything seemed like it slowed down. You knew you had to move and help shiro, but your body refused to move. You can hear shiro calling out to you in the distance, but it dosent snap you out of it. All the memories of the physical and emotional pain the put on you came sworming in. Your gun had fallen to the floor at this point. With tears starting to form, you fall tonthe ground.

"(Y/N)!" a familiar voice called to you.

Almost instantly you snapped out of your trance. There where six, dead soilder bodies on the floor. You look to see who called you. Shiro is staring at you with concern, you didn't realize that you where now fully crying.

"(y/n)? Are you ok? Your not hurt are you?"

Wiping away your tears, your replied "N-no, im okay, sorry about that." You cracked a smile.

"Your obviously not fine, lets go ba-"

"No! Im okay. Besides we've come this far, the controll room is right there. I'm not going to let my selfish reasons get in the way of this!"

Shiro just sighed and looked at you with a worried look.

"If you say so, but i will talk to you about this later."

With that you and Shiro got up and walked into the controll room. You where still a little shakey from your panic attack, but you managed.

You looked around the room to make sure no one was inside, luckly no one was. You where about to ask shiro what to do now, but then you saw his already at work. Something was off though, you could see sadness in his eyes. You decided not to press the issue at the moment. We needed to focuse and get out of here before more guards come.

*time skip, nothing big happens*

"Come on guys hurry up! We cant hold them much longer!" Lance yelled

"Just a little longer guys! We are almost to the lion!" Shiro replied.

Shiro was able to get a lot of information luckly, but it took forever to download. Right now, you and Shiro where running back to the Black lion because, 1. You heared more guards and decided it was best to avoid them, and 2. Lance, Keith, Pidge, and Hunk (they joined lance and keith to help distract) where being over loaded with enemies.

You turned a corner and found the hole where you guys entered. Surprisingly, no guards found it. You and Shiro quickly jumped in and took off.

"Okay guys lets get out if here!" you pretty much yelled.

Everyone stopped what they where doing and quickly ran back to the agreed meet up place, which happend to be a moon to a planet, which i didnt know existed.

Still in the black lion, Shiro spoke up. (com things are off atm) "So what happend back there?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Well... I-I dont know. I was fine to start with, but then when i almost got hit, everything came crashing down. I realized if i messed up, i was dead, i had memories from when i was a slave to them come back. It all happened so fast, but it was like time slowed down? I dont know how to explain it i-"

"It's ok (y/n)" he looked at you and smiled, "I understand."

You sat there silently after that. You wanted to ask why shiro looked so sad back at the controll room, but this wasnt the time.

"We're here, lets go."

You and shiro jumped out of the Black lion and saw everyone there. Pidge looked like they where about to combust, theh wanted to know everything that happened with you and shiro but knew they couldnt ask with everyone around. Hunk was trying to calm Pidge down, and Keith and Lance where fighting on who got more galra.

"Okay, so no one is tailing us right?" Keith asked.

"Not that we know of. Even if theh where we could lose them eaisly." Lance said very proud.

"And no ones hurt right?" you asked

"Nope" Pidge said, "i checked with the other three before we ran. Are you and Shiro good?"

"All good here!" You said with a goofy smile.

Shiro obviously saw through that lie. You weren't okay. You felt like you've failed. You didnt expect that to happen, you didnt want to let it show though.

"Okay, lets get back to the caslte then." Shiro said.

Everyone nodded and went back to their assigned Lions. You followed Shiro to his.

"You know, we all care about you (y/n)"

BOOM! 1300 WORDS YO! My phone is at 9% rn lol. Anyways sorry for the wait, but here it is! Next chapter will be out soon! Idk exactly when but soon. Let me know what you think and sorrg about grammer stuffs i dont english language well.