Fighting The Galra

Honestly idk how im ending this chapter im just gonna go with the flow.

Quick recap, bacially your cornerd by galra soldiers right now. All you can do is fight or surrender.

You got into your fighting stance. Looking around you to see how many there was, you saw there was only 5 of them. That ment you had to hurry and alert everyone of the other soldiers. 2 infront 3 in back (your in a hallway) you try to think of something you could do to take them out, but before you could finish thinking they started shooting at you. Your lucky your better at defence or you'd be dead where you stand. Dodging multipul shots, you try to get the soldiers on one side to aim for the soldiers on the other. You jump infront of one, waited for the others to shoot, then jump out of the way. The first time it worked, but this next time will be harder. Once the soilders realized what you were doing, they became more careful of where they shot.

Because of your lack of any other plan, you decided to continue the one you had. This time you took a risk and punched one of the soldier's so they couldnt shoot at you but the rest could. It almost worked, but the soldier you punched dodged the shots. You sighed and realized this wasnt going to work. Irritated, you tried to think of another plan. It was hard to, considering you had to dodge 4 shots coming at you from what seemed like all directions. After a minute or two, you realized you totaly missed that you could have grabbed the dead galra soldiers gun and fight back. Now even more irritated then before, you make your way over to the gun. It was going to be hard to get it considering a soldier was a few feet away from it. You darted towards it, hoping they didnt onow what you were doing. Unfortunately, they did and the soldier closest to the gun blocked the way. At this point it was do or die. You continued to run towards the gun, and doing so, you kicked the soilder blocking your way as hard as you could. They flew back a foot or two winded, not expecting the impact.

When you got to the gun, you quickly picked it up and shot the soldier you already kicked. Somehow this whole time the other 3 soldiers missed every shot they took (storm trooper shooting as i like to call it) You turned around and shot one of the other soldiers in the arm, making them drop their gun. Then you shit the other two, one in the stomach, the other in the leg. It wasn't going to stop the other 2 from fighting, but it stopped them enough to run away. You took the gun with you incase you ran into more soldiers. You ran as fast as you legs could go across the ship. You were on the completly oposite side from everyone eltes. 'Lucky me,' you thought. A few minutes of running later, you reached the training area. Hoping someone was inside you ran in. To your surprise no one was in there. You sighed again trying to keep your panic in check.

"This isn't the time to panic, you need to find someone before they suddenly get attacked without notice," You said to yourself. Just as you said that there was an explosion not to far from you.

"Well shit," You yelled while running out the training room towards the explosion. It was near everyones rooms. You started to panic because this is about the time everyone uaually heads to bed. You started cursing because you didnt go there first.

You could instantly tell you adrenalin was running out because you started to feel exhausted from helping everyone today, fighting the soldiers, and running across the ship in 1.5 seconds. You didnt stop though, you didnt care what happend to you, as long as eveyone eltes was safe.

Once you were by everyones room, you saw lance, keith, and hunk fighting. You quickly started helping out. Shooting as many galra soldiers as possible, at least if you could demobalize (probably a word i made up, idk) them, they could have an easier time. As you were shooting them, you saw there was a lot,more then just the other 5 you saw before.

"Why are there so many all the sudden?!" You yelled

"All the sudden?!" all three of them yelled back