Meeting Mr. Mundy (Sniper x r...

Par Piroti

(Y/n) is an ordinary girl, with an ordinary life; maybe too ordinary to be precise. Mr. Carson had offered h... Plus

Chapter 1: Mr. Carson's Goodies
Chapter 2: Caring
Chapter 4: Accidents Happen
Chapter 5: Secrets and Lies
Chapter 6: Hot and Annoyed
Chapter 7: Mick Mun-rude-yPants
Chapter 8: Soon To Be Memories
Chapter 9: Admit It Mundy
UPDATE
Chapter 10: Slingshot Arm
Chapter 11: Close Call
Chapter 12: Head Over Heels
A/N soRRY
Chapter 13: Home, Sweet Home

Chapter 3: Mixed Feelings

2K 83 112
Par Piroti

Huh HEy GaiS!! Well, my dear friend Carlapoo (love yah u turd) was prEtTy pissed since I didn't tell her when I'd update. Here's the deal, I'll update like every 4-5 days, so I'll have enough time to whip up the next chapter without feeling too rushed. Is that good? Good! Now, ON WITH CHAPPY 3!!!! EnJoY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

You sat on the camper's rusty rooftop, dangling your feet through the side where the windows are. Mick had helped you up here and returned to the van, searching for his Big Mac.

You ate some fries from the red, cardboard container, looking ahead at the beautiful sunset.

Yeah, deserts might be unbearably hot and dry, but sightings like this; sunsets, cloud-watching, stargazing, always brought a smile to your face, an instant feeling of peace and serenity.

You close your eyes in bliss..

*SQUEAAAK*

Your eyes shoot open, looking behind you to spot Mick.

He looked a bit.. guilty?

What you didn't know is he saw you before, staring at the setting sky, and decided to be as quiet as possible. But then again, who said rusty van roofs were quite?

"Uh.. Sorry, sheila, just ignore me..."

You nodded and stared ahead again. You smile to yourself and close your eyes agai-

*squeaaaakk*

"Sorry"

*squeeeaaak squeeeeaaak squeeeaaak*

"Oi'll just hurry and-"

*squeaksqueaksqueaksqueEEeeAaAaAAaaakkk*

You burst out laughing, attempting to cover your face with your hands.

"Well tha' wus rather mean.." Mick grumbled, sitting down next to you.

"What?!? ME?!? MeAn?!?" You ask, faking a surprised gasp. "YeS YOu!" Mick answers, imitating your tone. You smile and shake your head, adjusting your position on the roof.

You side glance at Mick, and catch him about to bite into the Big Mac he had bought. He looks between you and the burger. He looks at you. He looks at the burger. You. Burger.

"..."

"...Want some?"

You shrug. He handed you the Big Mac, almost sad he let it go out of his grasp. You take a bite and return it. "Thrnks" you say, almost choking on some bread.

"Yh're wercorm" replies the Aussie, also chewing his mouthful of burger.

You began to think about Mick and this whole situation: Why was he here? What kind of business is he tending to here in New Mexico?

You side glance at him again, seeing him drinking some coke and noticing your staring. "Random personal question quiz: What's your favorite color?" He swallows and proceeds to answer.

"Green, yours?"

"F/c"

"Moy turn!!! Favorite movie?"

"F/m"

"American Sniper"

You lift a brow. "Really? Why?"

"Oi just loike big guns..." he answered bashfully.

You nod understandingly, continuing your quiz until the sun sets. Darkness began to set, the cold breeze mischievously dancing around you. You shiver, hugging your arms to retain some body heat. The tall Australian notices this. "C'mon sheila, it's gettin' cold.."

He stands up and pulls you up, rubbing your hands gently, trying to keep them warm. He holds your waist and places your left arm around his neck, for you to hold on tight. He helps you to the metal ladder at the back of the van and gently let's you go.

You sit on the edge of the van's white-now-brown roof. You couldn't just climb down; you could hurt yourself. Mick knew better than to leave you alone, so he had an idea!

He climbed down hurriedly and hopped down on the sand. He extended his arms forward.

"C'mon (Y/n)! Jump!" He said, smiling softly.

'Shit'

How the HeCk are you gonna jump from all the way up here?! Is he cRaZy?!

"W-what?" You asked, hoping you had misheard him.

"Hop down, Oi'll catch yah!" His grin widened, a hint of amusement in his voice. Asshole.

You gulped and closed your eyes, letting your weight slide off the rusty roof..

"oof!" You opened one eye, being met by Mick's blue orbs.

"Did yah die?" he asked teasingly. "Oh shut up.." You punched his chest playfully. The Australian man chuckled, carrying your shivering body inside the camper.

He placed you on his bed, turning around for a moment. He opened a top drawer, taking an old black tee and a pair of sweatpants. He handed you the clothing and closed the drawer.

"You can change into those if yah want, so you can sleep more comfortable.." You nodded.

Wait. You gave him a look. He frowns thoughtfully. "Whot?" You look at the camper's door and at the clothes he gave you, hoping he'd get the message.

"....Oh! Oh, sorry. Oi'll, go now.." He grabbed a small flashlight from one of his drawers and scrambled out of the van as quick as his legs could carry him, closing the door and making sure it was nice and shut.

You smiled to yourself, proceeding to change.

Mick leaned against his old camper, brushing his hair back and sighing.

Ever since he met you that day, ever since you spilled coffee on his red shirt, he's been feeling.. Strange.

Wait, he can't be feeling strange!  He's a cold-hearted, professional assassin.

But she doesn't know that...

Those words replayed in his mind like a scratched CD.

Well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her right? You'll probably just stay awhile and when you heal, you'll be on your way.. Living your life... Far away.. From him...

He shook his head.

No biggie, you probably don't even think those same thoughts. You probably don't feel all weird and mushy inside. And that's totally fine, 'cause he doesn't like you that way. Well yeah, he likes you, you're a nice sheila and- Ugh! Thoughts are confusing!

He bangs the back of his head against the poor camper's metal side, who in return creaks in complaint.

Oh no.. He forgot he had to make a stop at Mann Co.

He was obviously the one sent to pick up the new weapons and crates with ammunition and supplies; he is the only one who owns a vehicle of his own, after all.

"Shit.." He mutters under his breath.

How's he gonna explain the fact that he's a mercenary and kills people for a living to (Y/n)?!?

'(Y/n)..' He frowns sadly, the girl's (e/c) eyes being the only thing on his mind. He turns his head to the side, noticing his old van's side mirrors.

There's your reflection, beginning to lift your dirty shirt to change into the new one.

Mick feels his cheeks and ears burn as he covers his eyes and turns around, well his mum certainly taught him to respect ladies' privacy.

'Ack! Whot is wrong with me?!'

His thoughts are interrupted by the camper's door squeaking open.

"Hey, I'm done.." You motion him to come inside, and walk toward the passenger seat. He hesitantly walks inside, closing the door behind him. 'Oi gotta tell her about the base..'

After helping you sit down properly, he takes a seat beside you, trying to think of a way to begin his explanation.

He clears his throat, and you turn to face him, waiting patiently for what he has to say.. But it doesn't come out.

'Oi can't tell her! She'll kill me!' He froze slightly, lost in troubling thoughts.

"Uh.. Mick?"

'Whot if she tells the cops? They'll hang me!'

"Mick..?" You place a hand on his forearm. This snaps him back to reality, shaking his head.

"Uh, (Y/n), O-Oi..."

You stared at his face quizzically, trying to decipher why he was so nervous. He takes a deep breath and slowly begins to talk.

"Oi gotta um.. Run some errands! Yeah, m-my co-workers needed some supplies 'n stuff so, Oi decided to help 'em out... Is tha' okay with you?" You release your captive breath.

Why where you holding it? You were probably a bit nervous, nervous for what words would escape his lips. Maybe you expected something else? Maybe something about feelings? Feelings toward you? You're not sure, but rather shrug it off instead of thinking too deep into it.

You smile at him. "That's so sweet of you! I'm totally okay with it." He seems to have been holding his breath too, releasing a shaky, laugh.

"Alroight then! Next stop: Mann Co.!" He says cheerfully, adjusting himself on his seat and starting up the van.

The road up ahead looked dark and eerie, the moon casting a suspicious glow above it. Mick froze.

"Uhh, maybe tomorrow, Oi wus pretty toired anyway.." he turns the van off quickly and stands up as you laugh to yourself, a new piece of information perfect for future humiliation. He's afraid of the dark! You smirk to yourself, turning around to ask him the source of his sudden fright. You stopped dead in your tracks.

Mick was standing there, his back facing you. He was shirtless.

He turned around slowly, folding his shirt neatly.

He had a rather muscular build, his abs slightly pronounced, a tuft of chest hair went down his chest and stomach, all the way down to his- (Y/n)! What are you saying? Jesus Christ huMaN!

You snapped out of your thoughts, feeling your cheeks burn flusteredly. He looked up at you, giving you a crooked grin. God, he's so hot when he smiles like th- (Y/N) OHMALORD STAHP IT!

You could swear he was mocking you, that smile says it all! You clear your throat.

"You can take the bed if yah want (Y/n), Oi'll just sleep on the floor, wouldn't want yah getting a back pain too now do we?" He smiles again, this time, a faint emotion shining through his eyes.

It looked.. Caring? But it looks deeper, almost like lo- no, (Y/n), don't get your hopes up, it'll just end like the other ones..

You nodded softly, turning your gaze to anywhere but his bare chest. You decide to sit up straight, folding your hands on your lap and wait for him to finish and help you to bed.

The aussie notices your tension, approaching you worriedly. He sits next to you, his hand gently placed on yours. "(Y/n), are you okay? Is something botherin' ya'?.."

You look up at him and squeal internally. WhY doEs hE HavE tO Be sO CuTe?!?

"Uhm, yeah! I'm fine, just.. tired.." You stuttered, trying to keep your gaze on his dashing blue eyes. He frowns for a second, quickly replacing it with a small smile. "Well, sheila, let's get yah to bed then! C'mon.."

He stands up and opens his arms to you, and you can't help but think about his arms wrapped around you, together in a warm embrace, cuddling in be- (Y/nnnnnnn) nO.

You shake the tingling feeling off and wrap your arms around his neck, holding on tightly. His arm snakes around your waist, the other holding one of your wrists securely. You limp towards the bed and sit down quickly, not wanting to waste anymore of Mick's time. He has been helping you all this time, after all.

But his arms lingers, ever so gently sliding across your waist and gingerly resting on your thigh. You could feel your breath hitch, quickening against his touch. You hadn't noticed your own hand on his arm, holding him in place unconsciously.

Mick had tried so hard not to look into your eyes, but he lost the battle. He was mesmerized by the beautiful (e/c) orbs staring right back at his.

And that's when he felt it; that jittery, tingly feeling deep down in his gut. His heart skipped a beat, and if it wasn't for the fact that he was seeing your beautiful smile right now, he would've thought he was dead.

But he wasn't. He was here. And you were here. And that made him even more nervous and anxious yet happy and warm.

After supposed ages of this deep trance (it was actually a couple of seconds), he snaps back to reality, his warm hand leaving your thigh quickly, his mind racing erratically.

He got all nervous again. How dare he touch you like that? He has to stop this, now!

You stare at his features, smiling politely and getting comfortable on Mick's futon-like bed. You cover your body completely up to your neck, feeling more secure under the cream colored sheets. You hug one of the pillows beside you, snuggling to it comfortably.

Mick had stood up lightning fast and began fumbling with some stuff on the front of the van, trying to distract his wild thoughts. He realized he wasn't being polite, so he called out softly.

"G'night sheila, sweet dreams.."

He had his back facing you though, so he couldn't see you snuggled in his bed sheets. "(Y/n)?.." He turns around slightly, only to find your sleeping form, peacefully snoring away. He smiled, closing the small drawer under his dashboard.

He walked up to you softly, gazing upon your deeply sleeping figure. He leaned down slowly, brushing a stray hair from your face behind your ear.

He scolds himself when he realizes what he's done, grabbing a spare pillow and sitting on the cold, hard floor. He fluffs out the white pillow, disapprovingly laying his head on it and crossing his arms.

His head unconsciously turns to face your way, a small smile forming on his rugged features. He could imagine that scenario in a distant future, you and him; together.

He frowned slightly, turning to face the metal ceiling.

Too bad that's not gonna happen. Not now. Not ever.. Sadly..

So i added a lil' somethin' *wiggles eyebrows*

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! LOVE YALL!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4K 84 10
Y/N used to be a normal girl in high school with her best friend. she lived with her elder sister and her younger brother. one day a boy came to her...
81.8K 1.7K 9
Get ready for the cuteness! This is my Medic x Reader story. There is smut and hints of masturbation. Don't be mad. I love you all. I'm sorry. I can'...
79.8K 1.7K 31
This is the story of what happens after blood in the water. (a tf2 comic) The classics mercenaries had captured the Red team and the reader. conflict...
2.4K 55 7
Although Tf2 fandom is slowly approaching the end of it's existence, mainly by the creators who do nothing with the game, I still want to give someth...