Dragon Shinobi [NARUTO] [KAKA...

By Phoenix__Quill

When a freakishly large, flying dinosaur seemingly threatens Konoha under the command of a flashy foreigner... More

Flew a Little Too Far
What is This Kiss?
Foreign Policy Negotiations?
A Hated Memory
Sickening Humans
Recompense
Demon Tamer of War
In A Snake's Interest
For the Demon
A Snake's Apprentice
The Past in the Present
The Satchel
Disappointing Hopes
A Human's Will
Drunken Danger
Immortal Play
When the Demons Really Don't Stop
Stranger Things
Traitorous Deceit
Descent Into Evil
Remember Me
PISSTICLED
Qualms of the Heart
Separate Ways, Separate Missions
Reigning in Fate
Wuhen Tumultus
Listen to the Rain
The Heck is a Faun?!
A Meeting of Fate
A/N: Question

Fera, Wuhen, Lilestra, Eiwah, and Weihei

335 39 3
By Phoenix__Quill

(Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, and Wind)

Elvinia's P.O.V:

"Swahey en semo da wem cevra onvey metra vwon tempsa. Shewei yuiserl! Elf!" (Speaking in such a way can only mean one thing. Show yourself! Elf!) I stood firm, releasing waves of magical energy in attempts to pinpoint my attacker.

Take me back? Like hell I was going back to hell. Not in his wildest dreams.

"Elvinia?! What's going on?!"

Not in the mood for chirping little boys, I merely snapped my gaze at Naruto with narrowed brows, hoping that he understood.

I needed the humans out of this. An Elven fight was no place for them.

Feeling the chills of warning dance across my skin, I spread my hands in an arch, fire emanating from my fingertips. As I deduced, my spell deflected- or rather incinerated- the attacker's offense. However, the steaming aftermath meant only one thing. He was a water type.

My weakness.

"Smuave! Sowef da wuhen tev catenva muy. Sativola hev'de chaway, hev hie?" (Smart! Sending a water type to capture me. Sativola hasn't changed, has he?) My eyes darted around, as did the others'. Concluding that my enemy was no amateur, I could only think of one name when it came to the water types.

Seeing as this element was my weakness, I had made sure to focus on it in the past as much as I did my own, if not more. I especially concentrated on how to sense their distinctive auras. However, there had only ever been one water elf to ever catch me by surprise, and I had a feeling he had succeeded once more.

"Meadthros, doshdev awey yui hiras?" (Meadthros, why are you here?) I questioned the empty field, Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato all behind me.

I was prepared to fight.

Linksys must have sensed my edginess, for he now stood beside me, maw in an aggressive snarl.

"Like I said," swiveling my head around, I was finally met with the foul elf's gaze, "I'm here to take you back." A sly smirk edged onto his pale face. "And maybe a little in between." Winking in a teasing manner, he reached for the generic, elven sword at his hip.

I felt my blood boil. He must've planned on torturing me or something. His disappointment was imminent.

"You can speak the vernacular here?" The question slipped from my lips. I had never heard of one of his kind knowing that technique, but then again, he was the only water type to ever seriously hold me in battle.

"Your heated little family aren't the only ones with the translation technique. All I needed was an unsuspecting human." He boasted his prowess, my fists clenching in response.

Noticing my behavior, Naruto stepped in front of my view, something like protectiveness to his stance.

"Who're you?" His voice was as hard as steel, warning seeping out.

"Naruto, stay back. Your help is unnecessary." I began, quickly taking his shoulder and shoving him back. I knew I shouldn't have, but I glanced at his expression anyway, hurt clearly present.

It reflected in my heart, no doubt showing in the color of my eyes.

"Oh-ho? What is this? Going so low as to befriend the humans? I can see your clearly conflicted emotions. While you seem to hide them in your expression, they're so clearly painted in your eyes." He shook his head in mocking pity. "Have you figured her out, yet?! Not that I imagine any humans would be capable of such intelligence." Meadthros addressed the three boys in the vicinity with clear playfulness.

"Red is anger and passion for sure. Black is depravity and/ or sadness. Electric pink is clear arrogance, and well, yellow must be playful- raillery induced." His calm, seemingly casual tone only contributed to my shocked expression. I couldn't help the slack in my jaw.

I had only met him a few hours before.

How was he so observant and insightful?

Did it have anything to do with the translation technique? I had made sure to keep any of my information from seeping into him at the time.

Was he really just that distinguished of a human?

Clearly not expecting this slap of a reply, it took Meadthros a minute to recover, my thoughts still not there yet.

"Hmm, it seems the silver haired human knows a lot about you, Elvinia. Is it correct to assume you've exchanged translation with him?" Meadthros had a teasing look in his silver irises, something that gave a hint of warmth to my cheeks. I wasn't sure why.

What was this feeling in my chest? It was rather uncomfortable. Raising a brow, Meadthros plowed on.

"What is this? Embarrassed? Haven't seen that color in a while." He shook his head. "Your family's traditions are wacko. Did someone finally explain to you the birds and the bees? Since your mother is out of the picture, I figured your brute of a fath-"

I watched as his body flew into the trees, leaving a gash in the earth and a buzzing feeling in the back of the hand I used to wail him in the face.

"E-elvinia?" Naruto's unsure voice still pricked at me. Even after being as brutal as I had, he still had heart enough to worry. It was sickening.

"Don't," my voice clearly set the temperature a good degrees lower, "talk about my mother. And Sativola- that Pevik*- is not my father." I initiated my magic, letting its fantastical strands run over my body as my clothing changed. If I was to fight, I'd need good armor, especially for this opponent.

It'd need to be resistant to water but simultaneously not render my fire abilities.

It was then that I remembered the perfect and most fitting of this situation in my store of armors.

It was named the Leviathan.

Picturing its every detail in my mind, my magic responded with bright intensity.

The white material flowed down my back but stuck to my skin. It was sleeveless and had white arm guards and shin guards of the same flimsy material that sported feathers at the tops. Orange gyms of the head water family were apart of each item, enabling their magical perquisites.

To finish the job, an intricate, vined crown came around my forehead, a similar gym of orange at its center.

With this armor, my body was literally the composition of water itself, but at the same time, it held properties of the wind- hence the feathers. Therefore, I could still empower my fire abilities with the fanning strength of wind.

"Elvinia-"

"No! Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, get out of here. Warn your Queen or whatever you call that Tsunade woman. This is my fight. His death is long overdue." I smirked, watching as the mentioned elf pulled himself from the splinters of wood.

"No, Elvinia. Even if you hate us, I won't leave you. Besides, he's attacked Konoha. That means it's our fight as well."

I was at a loss for words as I gazed into the sincere, blue eyes of Naruto. He was truly making it hard for me to keep the act up. As shameful as it was for me to admit, being in this place wasn't as bad as I had first imagined, and a part of me knew it was because of Naruto. He treated me the way I had rarely ever been treated.

And I hated it.

Because it only put him and his friends in danger.

I shook my head with a stern gaze.

"Don't make me put it into harsher words, boy." I threatened to hurt him even further. But his determination never wavered, making me internally scream.

"Elvinia!" Kakashi's voiced called out in hurried, warning tones. It surprised me into looking up, suddenly seeing a throwing knife headed straight for my abdomen. To everyone's surprise, it traveled straight through, my body's composition no longer the same thanks to the armor.

I gave a sly grin to a bemused Kakashi, Yamato seeming to do the same as he whispered something teasing to the man.

Meadthros had a horrified look in his eyes.

"T-that's exactly like my sister's armor." He commented, his once confident demeanor now shaken. My smile grew even wider.

"Really? I didn't notice."

"So you killed her?! The only way your kind equips armor is through killing the previous owner! Don't tell me," his eyes took on a more haunted hollowness, "the reason she didn't come home on time last week was because-"

"She never is. I killed her a few years ago when she came across Tehlmar. During the dispute over dragons, she tried to kill Linksys, so I returned the favor."

He was on me in a second, his speed having improved since the last time we fought. His brandished sword clanged with my newly acquired broadsword. It was a weapon imbued with natural pyro qualities, boosting my magical performance.

He came at me with a side swipe, an animalistic need to kill in his eyes. A water trail swirled around his body, taking jabs at me from every direction. As I focused on dodging those, his sword sliced through my chest, my body merely parting in a watery slit as the blade traveled through, retaining no harm whatsoever.

Taking advantage of his emotional outrage, I decided to play him even further by distancing myself a few ways and toying at the armor, taking the edge of my sword and cutting a slit down the side of the dress.

I watched as his eyes boiled over in livid hate.

"There, that's better. Now I can actually use my legs. What is it with you water types and your obsession with feminine conservativism? I don't get it." Taking the bait of my taunting words, he dashed for me, blind in rage.

I took this moment to side step and trip him up, fire engulfing my sword as I slashed a good sized gash into his open back. He wailed in agony, convulsing as the wound seared and sizzled.

"Good luck healing that, water boy." I smiled victoriously, raising my sword for the final blow.

"Helvetica! Vehemeh fevwoh!" (Level four!)

Eyes widening and hand stopping its attack, I realized the meaning of that spell a little too late.

"Elvinia, look out!" Naruto exclaimed as a heavy figure slammed into me, taking my body down and away from the chaos. I opened my tightly shut eyes only to see the boy hovering above me, instantly wiggling away from him and standing up to see an enormous water serpent glaring down at us. He had grown in size from inside the water basin supplied by the waterfall that came crashing down the side of a small cliff in the clearing.

"Heh," Meadthros's hoarse voice rang out, "you're no longer the only elf with a companion, Elvina. I must say, your little fight for equality among our most common, ancient enemy has spread. Elves everywhere are wising up. You may have actually contributed to the war. I must congratulate you by taking you back to your father. After all, he misses you." He cackled, his voice riddled in pained amusement.

My fists subconsciously clenched as I stared mindlessly at the creature who's jaws, ridden in teeth as numerous as a shark's, opened wide to emit a tremendous, deafening roar. Its slender body was incredibly long and covered in iridescent purple scales with numerous fins along its sides. Its eyes were a blinding yellow, glaring down at me with hate rivaled to that of its owner.

At this point, many other humans had joined our ranks, most sporting odd animal masks. However, one voice was highly unmistakeable.

It was the Tsunade woman.

She was spouting orders and yelling at people, but I was too far off.

Something about the serpent before me was odd. The light in its eyes was dull and forced. When I usually evaluated dragons, I could feel their resonance as I had with Linksys and that demon inside of Naruto. However, it was as if this creature's soul was gone. I could not communicate.

I'd have to kill it.

It was either the life of the serpent or countless of the humans'.

Which side should I take?

Pervic (made up Elven language)

Anyways, it means prick... 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3K 45
[THIS STORY IS NOT PART OF A LETHAL WEAPON SAGA] It had been almost five years since Hanako left the Village, but now―after finally mastering Essence...
104K 3.8K 29
[Name] Matsuri grew up in Iwagakure with her best friend Deidara. People usually mistake her as his younger sister due to she had the same color as h...
1.6M 68.4K 102
Being reincarnated is something nobody ever expects, let alone into a world that shouldn't exist. When a child from our world is reborn as Hinata Hyu...
24.1K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...