The Story Of Us 2 (CAMREN)

By capteyyncamren

"...and then, everything was a restart," More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
halo!
30
authors note.
END (of book 2)
THE SEQUEL IS OUT.
Hi! 😘

29

6.2K 193 87
By capteyyncamren

Excerpt from Imagine You and Me (My story of Us book 2)

"I never told you that all I ever wanted was to be with you, to be yours.
I never told you I loved you, and I will never give you the credit of actually having earned my love, because you never gave me the chance to do so.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of things I could have said to prevent getting to this point.

I could have been more honest, more open, a little more cruel.

I could have stood up for myself a little bit, held my ground and walked away.

I could have been a little bigger, stronger... but I am not that person. I am not able to hurt people if they deserve it, because I don't think anyone deserves it. I am not that person..."

-----------------------------------------

Camila's point of view.

"Here we are," Dinah spoke.

"Let's go!" Normani said. She quickly went out of the car.

I frozw for a while. I took a deep breath.

We are currently in front of Lauren's house. After reading that letter, and realizing some things. This is definitely the right thing to do, to talk to her.

And she remembers everything now, it would be easier to talk to her and to clear things up.

"Camila?" Ally called my attention. "Let's go?"

"Okay," I said, smiling at her.

I went out of the car.

The girls are smiling at me trying to cheer me up. I am really thankful that i have them by my side.

"Its going to be alright," Dinah said.

We walked together across the street towards Lauren's house.

"Camila?!" Taylor, Laurens sister saw us. She was sitting on the bench at the porch of their house.She run towards us and hugged me.

"Taylor!" I said happily.

"Im sorry about Lauren, i hope you understand her. She's a coward," Taylor uttered while rolling her eyes.

"Dont worry about it," I said.

Taylor is also like a sister to me. She's been so kind and supportive to the group ever since.

Lauren's mom, Clara went outside when she heard Taylor. Normani, Dinah and Ally greeted her with a hug.

"Girls..." She said happily.
"Hello.. long time no see,,"

I hugged her last.

"Camila.... how are you? You owe me alot of stories," Clara spoke. She hugged me back.

I smiled at her.

"W-where is Lauren?" I quickly asked.

OMG. I need to hide my excitement.

"Oh, She just left.." Taylor answered.

"What time is she coming back?" Dinah asked.

"She's not coming back." Taylor answered.
"I mean, UNICEF is sending her to Indonesia for three months.. She's on her way to the airport.."

My eyes widened.
"What????"

No way, it's happening again.

"What time is her flight??" Dinah spoke.

"4:00 pm..." Clara answered.

"Oh shoot, its 3pm," Normani mumbled.

"We still have time.. Lets go!"
Ally screeched.

I looked at Clara and Taylor.

"Go Camila!" Taylor cheered me up.

"I believe in Camren sweetie... go for it..." Clara smiled at me.

"Than kyou!" I gave Clara and Taylor quick hugs, then the girls and i rushed to my car.

-------------

_on our way to the airport_

"Mila... slow down!!" Dinah screamed.

I was driving too fast, i have no choice, what if i never get to talk to her again? I dont want destiny to repeat itself again.

"Jesus! Be careful okay?"Ally uttered.

"Don't worry we'll see Lauren eventually.," Normani said, she's sitting beside me on the front seat.

"Do you think we'll make it? Im sorry but its now or never. I can't stand the fact that she's leaving us again, and not getting any chance to talk to her,"

"Of course we will make it Camila! Have faith," Ally answered.

"Lucy replied to my text, she said that Lauren is already at the airport and that she's on her way home," Dinah spoke.

I looked at the clock, its 3:20pm, i still have 40 mins let to see Lauren or maybe to prevent her from leaving.

Her letter for me, made me realize one thing. That i need to fight for our love no matter what happens. I need to fight for her and to make her realize that we complete each other and we are meant to be together.

We reached the airport, i parked the car in front of the main entrance.

This feeling sucks. My heart is racing, what if i never get to see her and just lose her again?

"Go Mila! i'll look for a parking space," Normani said.

"Thank you Mani," I went out of the car and Normani transferred to the drivers seat.

Dinah, Ally and I went inside to look for Lauren.

"So where do we start?" Ally asked.

"Which terminal?" Dinah looked at me.

"Oh god, i have no idea," I looked around. "Lets split up.... I'll take this side.."

"Okay, i'll go left. Ally you go right," Dinah replied.

"Okay!" Ally yelled. She went to her right and Dinah to her left. I went straight where the terminals are located.

I looked for Lauren everywhere, even on the cafeteria and to the comfort room. But she's nowhere to be found.

"WHERE ARE YOU LAUREN!"
My mind is screaming right now.

Some people are starting to notice me.

"Camila?"

"Is that Camla Cabello?"

"Hi Camila!"

I tried to smiled at them, but i am really in a hurry.

I went to a counter near me.
"Ahm, excuse me miss," I called her attention

"Yes, how may i help you?" She asked politely

"Where's the departure area for the flights going to Indonesia?"
I asked.

"Are you buying a ticket? I'm afraid the plane is about to board anytime soon,"She answered.

"OH. Which terminal???"

The girl at the counter furrowed her eyebrows.
"I am sorry but i cannot give you any details about a flight if you're not a passenger yourself,"

"Please! I needed to know where can i find her please," I begged.

"Whats wrong?" The lady asked.

"I am sorry, but i need to talk to someone. I know she's on that flight. The love of my life, i need to talk to her, to tell he how much i love her.."

"Whats her name?"
The girl smiled at me.

"L-lauren Jauregui...."

"oh! Miss Jauregui," She said excitedly.
"Yes she's on that flight, FLIGHT 4505, Terminal 4,"The lady answered.

"Oh my god. Thanks!" I replied.

"Goodluck!" She screamed.

I ran as fast as i could to reach Terminal 4.

"Passport please?" A security guard blocked my way when i tried to enter the terminal.

"Opps, Im sorry sir but i just need to talk to someone," I smiled at him.

The old man, that looked like Dwayne Johnson raised an eyebrow at me.

"I am sorry miss but you cannot enter the terminal if you're not a passenger," He spoke, blocking my way.

"Oh c'mon! I would not do anything, just please, let me talk to someone! J ust for 5 mins! Please! Just let me enter!!"  I begged him.

"No!" He exclaimed.
"Non passengers are not allowed to enter this area, alright? Go now, you are taking up too much of my time," He turned his back on me.

I tried to run and escape from him, but he grabbed my shirt, he's so strong, he effortlessly pulled me back. Im too small for him.

"Cmon kid, i don't want any trouble. Go home!" He almost pushed me away.

"Please sir, you need to let me in, you see Lauren, she's the love of my life, and i don't want her to leave me again. I need to tell her that i love her,"

"You can just send her a tweet, or snap? Go home!" He gave me a smirk.

"For real??? Please!!" I knelled.

"Oh god, stand up! I am not god, i cannot do miracles for you," He said angrily.

UGH. I hate this guy.

"What's happening here?"

A female voice called our attention. I tried to look up, it was a female officer.

"Ma'am.. This girl right here wanted to enter Terminal 4, but she doesnt have any passport," The old man replied, he seemed to be scared at this lady.

"I just need to talk to Lauren for gods sake, i would not cause any trouble!"
I answered, i stood up then faced the female officer.

"Camila?" The female officer was stunned when she saw me.

"Olive???"

Oh my god. Olive! I know her. I met her several times before, she was a harmonizer. I was inspired by her story, she's been bullied ever since she was a kid, because she's thin and weak. I gave her some advice , i told her to be strong and just believe in her self, to not allow anybody to make her feel that shes weak and that there's a super hero in everyone of us.

"Wow! oh my god! look at you!"
I hugged her.

"Camila.... wow, yes, i am the chief of airport security now, top of my class." She said proudly.
"Thank you for inspiring me and making me believe in myself,"

"I am so proud of you,"
I said, then i gave her a pat on the shoulder.I am really happy for her.
"But please, let me enter.. Lauren is on the plane that is about to depart at 4pm. I need to talk to her, please."

Olive looked at the male officer.
"Its alright, let her in,"

"Yes ma'am..."
The male officer moved and unblocked the door for me.

"Thank you Olive! i owe you, big time!" I said.

"No Camila, its my way of saying thank - YOU... for inspiring me.Go now! Get your girl!"

I quickly entered the vicinity and looked around for Lauren. I even checked every faces i passed by,every corner of the room, every where. But she's nowhere to be found.

Then i saw an airplane depart from this huge wall of glass window..

Flight 4505.

That's where Lauren is.

AND JUST LIKE THAT. SHE'S GONE...

AGAIN...

I ran my hand through my hair.
I looked at the clock, it's 4:10pm.

I should really go home now.
It's over.

So many people believe that everything happens for a reason, but I don't. I can't. How could I when things happened this way? That should be enough for me, so I should literally move on and let it be. But it's hard. I never did get any closure. Perhaps that's what I should be trying for now more than anything. Instead of wishing that I could change the past, maybe I should just be honest now for the sake of moving forward.

I turned around and started walking. I wonder where are the girls now. I basically bothered them, because of foolishness.

"Did you find her?"
Officer 'Dwayne' approached me as he saw me walking my way out of the door.

"Nope," I tried to smile.
"The plane already left..."

"Oh, i am so sorry,"

"Its okay, i mean, maybe it is really meant to happen this way," I answered, Then continued walking.

My mind, my heart, my soul, it's all blank. I couldn't feel anything. Im torn between the idea crying or just accepting everything.

"Hey! Camila Cabello!!"

Someone called my name.

I stopped walking, my heart just stopped beating. That voice. I know that voice.

I turned around, and there she is, LAUREN. Smiling at me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<gonna upload the next chapter tomorrow :)>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.7K 34
261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
236K 3.3K 44
6.9K 150 35
Two of the same heart