{Editing} Taken ( A Pack and...

By LueLue15

What happens when the person you love disappears? How would you react? What will you do? What happens if your... More

Vikk's gone!
Where's Mitch?
Now Preston?!
Wait Kenny?
Umm......Brandon?
Woozy
Arrival
What?
How long?
Science?
Lava
Stop it!
Wolf
Parents
Help?!
Chains
Death!?
I Hate You!
Thank You and I am Sorry
Three
Dream
Clean
Last Time
Wake up!
My Fault.....
I got Tagged!
Nightmare...
What Did You Do?
Fake??
Beaten
Worry
Enslavement
Recording
Dog
Shout out!
Feelings
2K Thanks!
Abuse
Up...
Confidence!
Scream
Found?
Serum
Gotten?
Not Happening!
Forgetting...
Remember
Q and A / 3K Reads!
Transforming Back?
Questions And Answers.
Threatening
I Am Trying!
PTS - Home
Another Recording??
ThAnK yOu!
Sleep
TAG!!! YAY!!!
Insomnia
Scream of Fear
Smile
The End

Scream of Pain

297 12 2
By LueLue15

Preston's Pov:

I was in a white room, pure white no stains on the wall, all clean and clear. But the thing is I was by myself. There was no one else, I was bye my self, but there were no doors or windows. I walk up to one of the walls and pound on it. Nothing. I look around the room and I feel tears coming.

Where is everyone, they didn't leave did them, wait or are they hurt. Million of thoughts run thought my head, of what could have happened. I hear a sound and I look over in the direction to see a wall moving down ward.  I run towards the wall to only hit a wall of glass. I put my hands on the glass and I see a person with a blue hoodie walking towards me. I recognize the hoodie and I smile.

"Robby, I am in here. Help me please!" I yell out to him. He looks at me and walks towards me a little faster . When he gets in front of me he smiles. But it wasn't the normal welcoming smile I was use to.

"How is the little Lava mod in it cage?" Rob asks.

I look at him crazy.

"What?" I ask.

"I left you, you freak, You are a monster." Rob states

I look at my hands to see them covered in Lava again. I was human a minute ago.

"No Rob you said you loved me, when the stranger let us talk to you the first time, Peter and I where the only ones that were hybrids." I state

"Matt said he hated Pete, so Pete killed himself. You all watched it happen. But you all couldn't do anything. So the stranger let you all go. Vikk, Mitch and Kenny are still human. The stranger did give us a serum to fix you so we gave you to the people of science and they couldn't fix you so now you are an attraction. A freak of science a monster." Rob states.

I put my hands against the glass again.

"What no, all of us are human again, Peter has PTS and need to fix his anxiety again. Kenny and Peter both had to stay longer with the Stranger. And Choco and Matt where a mess trying to find them." I state, feeling tears run down my face.

"No, that never happened. and Brandon is dead!" Rob yells and the other three walls fall down and I see the rest of the pack, Kenoco and Matt standing there. They are just smiling at me.

"No Kenny, we are friends come on, you and Peter went though the same pain together." I state walking up to him."

"What are you talking about freak. Brandon is dead, he killed him self in front of all of us. After Matt said that he hated him, he grabbed a knife and drove it thought is gut." Kenny says with a straight face.

I look at Matt and he is just smiling.

"You killed you boyfriend, you called him Princess, and you said that you would love him forever, you helped him with this Anxiety." I state. Matt rolls his eyes.

"You are talking crazy Preston, we all hate you. You are a freak." I hear Rob state. I walk back over to him and I fall onto my knees.

"No, no. I remember you saying that you loved me. Please Robby." I state.

"Don't call me that freak! Come on guys lets go." Rob states and turns around to leave.

More tears start to run down my face.

"Rob, no please. Kenny, guys please don't leave me." They just keep walking and they are soon out of sign. I break down and start to sob. My heart shatters and I let out a scream.

~~End of Dream~~

I sit up in bed and Rob is just staring at me, I start to cry and he pulls me into a hug. I hear foot steps and I see Mitch and Vikk run into the room.

"Shh, Preston you are okay, I am right here and I am not going anywhere." Rob states softly in my ear.

"What happen Preston." I hear Vikk ask softly and I see him come stand next to me.

"you all left, I was stuck in a cage. Peter died, he killed himself. You all said that you hated me. I was still hybrid and I was stuck in a glass cage. Robby you broke up with me...." I say sobbing into Rob's shirt.

"Shh, Baby it was just a dream. You are all safe. You are all human." Rob states rubbing my back.

I nod my head.

" Where is Peter?" I ask with a little panic in my voice.

"He is down stairs helping Kenny." Mitch tells me.

"Can we go down stairs then?" I ask.

Rob nods his head and picks me up and carries me down the stairs, I hear crying and I lift up my head so see Kenny crying and everyone in the room. Peter is on the bed and so Is Choco. Kenny is in Choco's arms and Peter is sitting there talking to Kenny, Choco is whispering things into his ear.

I get out of Rob's arms and I speed walk over to the bed and I hug Peter. He sits there in shock for a moment before hugging me back but still continues to talk to Kenny. 

"You killed yourself Peter." I say. Everything goes quiet and I see Peter looking at me. Well everyone is looking at me.

"What?" Peter asks softly.

"You killed yourself. You drove a knife thought your gut, and then I was in a glass cage and everyone left me."

I state.

"Why did I kill myself?" Peter asks

"Matt said he hated you, when we called the first time." I state almost in tears again.

"That did not happen and It will never happen. I am here and I am not going anywhere no one is. We all love you and we all care for you. Okay?" Peter states.

I nod my head and get off the bed and I run into Rob's arms again. He lifts me up and sits on the couch with me in his lap. Vikk and Mitch move over to there boy friends and Peter starts to talk to Kenny again.

I look over at Matt and he is sitting there deep in thought.

"Vikk, Mitch, did you sleep?" Matt asks.

Both of them shake there heads and they look at the ground.

"I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried. Pete was up with us to, He told us that he knew that we would be awake, then he knew that Kenny would scream in fear from a nightmare and that Preston will scream in Pain from a nightmare. And he was right..." Mitch states.

"I was down there in the kitchen with Pete before Mitch and he told me all of it before Mitch." Vikk states

"Did you see him do anything?" Matt asks

"No he was just in the corner. Rocking back and forth." Vikk states.

"If you look at this sleeve there is blood." Matt states softly and Peter freezes and gives Kenny and quick hug before standing up and crossing his arms over his chest, and start to walk out of the room. And toward the kitchen, Matt stands up to follow and Peter runs into the kitchen, I stand up and follow as so do the rest of the guys. I enter the room right after Matt dose and I see Peter by the kitchen sink and the water is running.

"I don't know what you are talking about. there is no blood." Pete states looking into the sink.

" Then why is your hoodie covered in blood?" Simon questions.

I walk over to Peter and I see that the water is red, and there is a knife in there.

I grab Pete's wrists and he try's to pull them away but it doesn't work and I roll up his sleeves to see New cuts over his thin wrists. I start to cry.

"Peter, cutting in a sign of contemplating suicide." I whisper out.

"I just felt pain, like I did when the stranger hit me, cut me or whipped me. And I have almost died before..... I don't think I want to die...." Peter whispers back.

I hear foot steps and I see Matt put a paper towel under the water and takes it out and start to wipe all of the blood away.

"Where is the first aid kit, and can some one get a new sweater for him please?"

Jerome walks out of the room and comes back a second latter with the first aid kit and a new sweater.

"Princess take off your sweater please?" Matt asks.

Peter lets out a sigh and takes off his sweater, I gasp and I think everyone did. You could see his ribs and there were scares all over his body.

Matt starts to clean the new cuts and Peter yelps every once in a while. Matt wraps the cuts and puts the sweater over Peter and pulls him into a hug.

"Promise me Princess, Promise that you will not cut, or harm yourself." Matt whispers out.

"I promise Matty." Peter whispers.

I put my arms around Rob and hug him tightly. He holds me just as tight.

"Are you feeling better baby?" Rob asks me.

I nod and he kisses my head. " That is good." Rob states.

I smile and I put my face in his chest.

"How are you doing Kenny?" I ask looking over at him. And he shook his head no and from the looks of it he was still terrified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2K 59
It's Fourth of July and the pack are skyping. Lachlan and Vik are over at Mitch and Jeromes house to celebrate. Rob is over at Prestons. What happens...
31.5K 977 20
Lachlan, Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, Preston and Rob are all back in high school for their last year. Join through their hardships, relationships, and ships.
30.7K 1.7K 45
My name is Brandon, and I am going to tell you a story. A story about the time I woke up on the subway with no memory in an apocalyptic world. (pairi...
23.4K 468 28
"Where were you?" He asked as I walked in. "Out." Was all that i replied, he never would have let me out if he knew. "Were you with The Pack?" I didn...