Sleep

Simon's Pov:

So, we where sitting playing/recording some Minecraft when we start to hear mumbling, we all go silent, and we look around on over the camera faces and I see Brandon sitting there with tears running down his face, and he was talking.

"We where stuck behind a camera talking to you for half the year. We couldn't talk to you unless he brought the camera and opened up Skype."

Brandon stands up and walks away from the computer.

"Princess calm down you are safe I promise." Matt states standing up moving closer to him

"Promise, I promise. I Saw blood, blood in my leg, Kenny's leg some running down Preston's head, crying and screaming, knife...." Brandon stops talking and he runs out of the room.

We all leave our rooms and we all find Brandon with a knife in his hand in the kitchen, We all freeze.

"Knife, across my face, on my feet, up my wrists." Brandon states bring the knife and pushing it against this cloths cover wrist.

Matt moves into action and pulls the knife out of Brandon's hand and throws it to the ground and places his hands on Brandon's shoulder.

"Princess, deep breath, breath you are okay. You are safe. We are home. I am not going anywhere until you get better, then I am moving down here." Matt states.

"Matty, I can't memories. I see blood everywhere. I feel pain in my feet, chest, back, legs, arms, stomach. I feel like I am going to throw up or pass out. I can function right, I can't sit at a computer with out freaking out." Brandon states with tears running down his face.

"Princess, your anxiety is kicking in. I know you are hurting but you panicking will only make it worse. So calm down, okay breath. You will be fine, you just need to learn how to control you anxiety again." Matt states pulling Brandon into a hug.

I move closer to Vikk and I tap on his shoulder.

"Brandon has Anxiety? Since when?" I ask.

" He has had it forever but he has learn to calm down before it go out of hand. And with this PTS, it is making it harder for him." Vikk states

I nod my head and walk over to Brandon, he lifts his head of his shoulder and looks at me, I smile softly and he smiles a small, weak smile.

"You will be okay, you all will. Just calm down, and we will help you fix it." I state.

" I trust you, I trust all of you."

I smile and Matt starts to rub his back and Brandon yawns. I hear Matt giggle.

"Why don't we try and sleep first okay, I will be right by your side the whole time." Matt asks.

Brandon just nods and matt picks him up and walk into the living room and places Brandon on the couch then opens on of the closets to reveal and hidden pull out bed. He sets up the bed and puts Brandon on it.

I look over at Kenny and he is clinging to Choco and shaking his head no. I get Choco's attention and, I point it out to him.

"babe are you okay?" Choco asks.

"I don't want to sleep. I am scared, no sleep." Kenny states.

Okay None of us really slept while Vikk and Mitch where "animals" matt did Put Brandon to sleep but that was only for about a half hour. So we are all sleep deprived, but I bet that Vikk and Mitch will not want to sleep either.

"Kenny, you will be fine I will be there the whole time." Choco states grabbing Kenny's hand.

"Where is Kenny?" I hear Brandon ask.

"I am right here Petey." Kenny states walking closer to the bed holding Choco's hand.

"Lay with me please?" I hear Brandon ask quietly.

"That would actually probably help them, they were both in the same problem together and as we saw in the room there was only a little mattress for them to sleep on. The only comfort they got was from each other." Josh states.

"That is understand able." Choco and Matt say at the same time.

Choco picks Kenny up and sets him on the bed. Kenny immediately wraps his arms around Brandon and they both lay down. We both stare at them for a moment before Matt pulls the blanket up and kinda tucks them in.

"I love you Matty. I love you very much." I hear Brandon say.

"I love you to, my big yellow bird." Kenny states

I smile and both Matt and Choco walk over to the bed.

"I love you to my Princess." Matt states kissing Brandon's head.

"I love you babe. Never forget that." Choco states kissing Kenny's head.

I see both Kenny and Brandon smile and they both close there eyes.

"Okay, they are going to be okay, but I suggest that both Matt and Choco stay in the room so they don't freak out when they wake up." I hear Preston say.

I nod my head in agreement and Choco and Matt smile.

"He is not leavening my sign. I am always going to be there for him." Matt states and sits on the couch.

"I am not going to loose him, I don't care if there is not a possibility of it happening again. I am always going to be near him. " Choco states

I smile and Josh takes my hand and we all disperse to our rooms. This is actually the first night that Josh is coming up to sleep with me. He has been down stairs with Matt and Choco. But since we finally got back Brandon and Kenny he said that he would come up and sleep with me. I was really happy. We walk into my room and Josh closes the door a little before taking my hand again and pulling me over to the bed. He lazy down and I lay down next to him, and he wrap his arms around me and pulls me closer.

"I love you Simon."

I smile and I feel Josh kiss my head.

"I love you to Josh."