Woozy

Brandon's Pov:

He took the knife out of my leg and I screamed in pain. I heard yelling but everything was fuzzy, it all slurred together. I saw as the stranger turned off my computer and untied me from my chair. I stood up and pushed him away before. Walking to the other side of the room away from him, then falling on my face.

(V: Vikk, M: Mitch, P: Preston, K: Kenny, S: Stranger, B: Brandon )

V: That was uncalled for!
P: He is only 19!

S: Yes, and the one with the weakest will out of all of you.
B: Ummmm...
M: What Pete.
B: There are two of you.

I states sitting up.

S: It is called being Drug.
K: And he is not suppose to go through it.
S: If you guys don't shut up, I am not letting you help him.

My vision blurred and the last face I saw was Kenny's, then everything went black.

Kenny's Pov:

The stranger let my hands go and the first thing I did was crawl over to Brandon, as I watched as he passed out. I pull him close to me and I watch as the others are let go and they crawl over to us.

(V: Vikk, M: Mitch, P: Preston, K: Kenny, S: Stranger)

K: He passed out.
S: Man, that is the fastest time I have ever seen someone passed out from being drunk.
V: I am going to say it again. He is 19 years old, he is not suppose to be drinking.
S: I don't care.
P: And you poured it onto his wound to.
S: I know, it is suppose to hurt.
P: well can I actually clean it, and I would like to clean Kenny's to.
S: Why should I....Fine! Boys get the medical kit and bring it here.

The other two strangers left and Preston stood up and took Brandon out off my arms and set him on his bed. He helped me stand up and set me in the chair. He walked back over to Brandon and carefully removed the wrap covering the wound. He also cut off the rest of his pant leg so he could actually clean it right. He also did the same for me.

P: Please tell me that you didn't pour the same substance onto his wound to.
S: Of course I did.

P: For fleep sakes.
V: Preston what is wrong.

P: The alcohol that this person poured onto it may have cleaned, but it has a more likely chance to get infected.

K: Wait so is it infected?

P: Lucky no, but I need to clean it fast.

S: Well lucky you, my men are back.

The stranger handed Preston the medical kit and he quickly opened it and took out the rubbing alcohol and a off brand of Neosporin.

He quickly cleaned it and I was in pain but stayed silent and I didn't move a muscle. When he finished he put the off brand Neosporin on and wrap my leg up.

P: When I am glad that my mother had me take a medical class in school.

M: He is going to be okay right?

P: Yes. Just don't put too much pressure on it.

K: Okay, Mother.
V: Yep mother Preston.
P: Okay, Okay,

He laughs a little bit before cleaning Brandon's face and placing something over the cuts to stop the bleeding. The he dose the same thing he did to my leg to his.

St: Are you done?
P: Yes.
St: Good. Grab them.

I sigh one so the strangers go to pick me up but stop because of a screaming Preston.

P: Do not touch him!

St: Then he is walking.

P: No because I m going to carry him, you are not going to touch him or Peter.
M: I got Petey.

St: Suit you self.

The stranger walks away from me and Preston helps me get onto his back and Mitch carries the unconscious Brandon bridal style. Two of the strangers walk behind us, as we walk out to the back off the van. Then we get forced into the back of the van again, and they shut the door. Locking it, leaving up in a dimly lit area.

Lachlan's Pov:

He watched as the stranger started messing with Brandon, Matt yelling at him to stop, well all of us yelling at him to stop. But after he pulled the knife out of Brandon's leg he walked over to the computer and looked at all of us and smiled.

" I hope you enjoyed the show, because if you ever find them they are going to be going thought that every day. And some other thing that will be a surprise if you ever find them. And just because I can, I am giving you a little hint. We are going to be staying in California, and we are going to be in the range of San Diego to Los Angeles, and we are going to be in a town closer to the beach. Have Fun!"

And he turned off the Skype message. And we were all scared.

(L: Lachlan, R: Rob, Je: Jerome, N: Matt, C: Choco, J: Josh, S: Simon)

L: How did they do this in a span of two days?

Je: Yea, a flight from.... Vikk was first never mind....
N: And a flight from Canada to Long Beach is about an four hours.

C: Then from one side of U.S.A to the other is about one hour and 30 minutes.

R: So figured out how they did it but where are they going to be.
S: I would ask the man with the boyfriend that lives in California.

N: Haha, you are funny, But I think I know where they might be.

J: Okay then where?

N: Long Beach. "In the range of San Diego to Los Angeles, and we are going to be in a town closer to the beach." They said that, and a town in that area is Long Beach and as it says in the name it is closest town to the beach.

L: That makes sense.
R: So does anyone want to go on a trip?
N: Already with you.
L: Yep, I am totally with you.
C: Same here.
Je: Ready to go.
J: Can we help?
S: We would like to help.
C: More help the better.
J: Sweet, get to meet Vikk's Minecraft friends.
S: Even if it is these conditions.
L: You guys already know me.
J: That is because you are here every month.

L: I know.
S: Okay myself and Josh will be there in about 12 hours.
L: 16 long hours in a plane, till I get there.
N: Four to Five, till I get there
R: Same with me.
C: 1 hour for me boys.
Je: Looks like mine is 5 hours.

L: Can't wait,

I say bye and so does the others. I quickly pack, and I head for my car. I got the flight that was at 11:00 PM and it is 10:00 Pm so I need to get going. In my car the only thing on my mind. I am going to kill that stinkpot when I get my hands on him.