Wake up!

Kenny's Pov:

The stranger walks into Pete's side of the room and Pete moves away from him. Soon after words Pete comes back to the window.

"What did he do?"

I ask thought the glass

"He gave me a shot....."

Suddenly a scream comes from Pete's mouth and he lays on the ground squirming in what it looks to be pain. I slam my hands up against the glass. And I pound on it, I don't know what the Stranger did to Pete but it is hurting him. He screams and squirms for about 5 minutes before he passes out. The Stranger then walks into my side of the room. I glare at him with tears in my eyes.

"What did you do to him?!" I yell

"Oh it is nothing really... Just a bit of poison that causes a lot of pain. Did you have fun watching it?"

"Poison. You poisoned him. Please tell me that it didn't kill him?!" 

The Stranger laughs and grabs my chin and forces my head out to meet his eyes.

" I am not that kind, I am not going to kill him like that no, that is not enough pain. He deserves more Pain if he is going to die. You do to!"

The Stranger then lets go of my chin and walks out of the room. I pound on the glass again to get Pete up but it doesn't work. I suddenly hear a sound and the glass starts to move downward. I watch it and soon there was no wall separation me and Pete. I crawl over to him and place him in my lap. I move him hair outta his face and look at him.

"Pete please wake up soon."

I lay down on the cold ground and I pull the little Petey into my chest. After a while of just sitting there I feel my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys,

Look it is another crappie chapter. I am sorry about these short and ugly chapters. Hope you are all still enjoying the book.

~Lue