I Hate You!

Jerome's Pov:

We have been looking none stop since the last call from the Stanger and the call was about one week ago. We have all gotten very little sleep. We were all gather at the house sharing data when Matt's skype goes off we all run down stairs and he awnsers it.

(S: Stranger, J: Josh, Si: Simon, L: Lachlan, C: Choco, R: Rob, Je: Jerome, N: Matt)

S: Hello, so I have seen that you have been looking, you are so close yet so far.
C: I am going to kill you when I get my hands on you.
S: You might want to even more when I show you what I did.

The camera starts to move I see all of our boyfriends pilled next to each other and I see that Petey's eyes are open, and he is giving the Stranger a cold dark stare. He is also covered in a green liquid, I think it is blood because there are cut marks that are going from his neck down, and then one his neck was a metal collar.

(B: Brandon)

S: I though you where all asleep.
B; Well you thought wrong. I am not going to be able to sleep for a long time. I am not letting you do what you did to me!
S: Man you are protective,
B: You have not even see it yet.
S: Really, When you though I kill Vikk you stabbed a knife though my hand. I think I saw it.

I look at him in a surprise.

N: You got your voice back Princess.
B: Wait you guys are there?
N: Yea,
B: Well. Hi.
N: He gave you your voice back.
S, So I could hear him scream and beg, I was going to take it again, but I figured I broke him enough.
Je: What did he do to you?
B: Umm.... He....
S: I whipped him senseless. And that green stuff is blood, While I was whipping him there was a pond of his he was standing in.

I look at him and I hear Matt growl.

N: I hate you!
S: I know. I think the others should wake up.

The stranger sets the camera down and walks over to the guys, He goes to touch Preston but Pete slaps his hand.

B: Don't touch them.
S: Then you wake them.

Brandon doesn't say anything but he starts to wake up the others. Soon they were all up, well besides Vikk.

B; Vikk, come on don't you want to talk to Lachlan?

Vikk lifts his head up and I see to little triangles on his head.

(P: Preston, M: Mitch, K: Kenny, V: Vikk)

V: Hi Lachy.
L; hello little Star.
K: Hello Chocobo. I miss you.
C: I miss you to Babe.
R: Hey baby boy. I love you.
P: I love you to Robby
Je: You doing okay Biggums.
M: I don't like the screams.
B: Don't worry I don't think that should happen for a while. I think...
N: What do you mean by that Princess.
S: Vikk, Mitch and Kenny have better hearing. So they where able to hear Brandon's screams five times louder than Preston.
N: Are you doing okay, well better?
B: I am in pain, but I am glad that Vikk is not dead.
L: Umm.. What do you mean Vikk is not dead?
P: This idiot right hear desisted to tell Peter than Vikk was dead to get a reaction out of him. So he had a reason to punish him.
K: It broke him.
V: We fixed him a little bit.
S: I don't think you could ever fix him. No Preston, what did you call me.
P: I called you an Idiot.
S: So do you want a turn.

I see a fire in Pete and Rob's eyes, Pete stands up, and I see it hurt him, and walks in front of the guys and crosses his arms on his chest.

B: You half to get though me first. And you can't do anything worse than what you already did.
S: Really?

The stranger pulls out a gun and points it at Preston, Pete walks in front of him and the stranger looks peeved.

S: What are you doing?
B: You half to get though me.
S: Okay.