Insomnia

Vikk's Pov:

Pete, Kenny, Choco and Matt get situated down stairs and Lachlan pulls me up to our room. I follow him until we get into the room, and I just stand there staring at the bed.

"I don't want to sleep Lachy...." I whisper out.

I hear him sigh and I look down at the ground.

"Why Star?" I hear him ask grabbing my hands.

"What if I wake up and I am an animal again, what if you are not there and we are still with the stranger. What if...."

I get cut off by Lachlan's lips pushing into mine, I close my eyes and kiss back and I feel him pick me up and we soon are on the bed. We pulls away smiling and lays next to me.

"Don't worry Star, You are not going to be an animal again, nor am I leavening anywhere. And you will never see the stranger again." Lachlan tells me kissing my head and pulling me close to his chest. I listen to his heart beat for a little bit.

"I love you Lachy." I whisper out.

"I love you to my Star." Lachlan states.

I smile and I close my eyes but I couldn't fall asleep. So I lay there not being able to fall asleep. And soon Lachlan was asleep and I get up and walk down stairs and into the kitchen and I find Pete on the floor rocking back and forth. He looks at me and smiles sadly.

"What are you doing Pete?" I ask.

"I am assuming the same reason why you are here. You can't sleep. I bet that Mitch will be down here, and Kenny will wake up screaming." Pete states looking at me. I see fear in his eyes and I sit next to him.

"Yes I am up because I can't sleep but what makes you think the other things." I ask

"Vikk, myself and Kenny have been thought the same thing, he is going to wake up screaming from a nightmare. Mitch went thought the same thing you did, so unless he took something to make himself sleep he will be down here any minute." Pete says pulling his legs closer to his chest.

I go to speak but before I can say anything I the door opens and Mitch walks in and sits down next to us.

"I told you." Pete states putting his head on his knees

"What did he tell you?" Mitch asks.

"That you would be down here any minute because you can't sleep." I states

"Well you are right. But what about Preston?"

"I assume that he will wake up with a scream of pain. Preston meet myself and Kenny before he meet any of you. So he was worrying more than he should have. So a scream of pain from a broken heart from thinking that we all left him....That we left...." Pete states.

Pete starts to have tears running down his face and he quickly wipes them away and I hear him start to whisper.

"I don't cry, not any more. I don't cry. Don't cry..." I look at Mitch and he nods hearing it to.

"Pete, you can cry. There is not problem with crying."

"Tears of pain, fear, lost. I still hurt, mentally and physically. I am done crying... I know you all still hurt to. I can't cry." Pete states letting go of his legs and letting them lay down.

"Pete, You don't need to hide your tears or keep them in. Yes we all know that you are still hurt, and we all know that we are all still hurt. You and Kenny are both very unhealthy, Vikk and myself are mental right now, well so are you. But trying to be strong is going to make it worse." Mitch states moving closer to Pete.

"But burring emotions are easier than trying to deal with them." Pete states

"Yes, but it makes everything so much harder on yourself." I states and Mitch nods his head.

"I guess you are right." Pete states and I see the tears start to fall, I pull him into a hug and Mitch puts his arms around both of us.

"Thank you guys." I hear Pete say.

"Anything for family." Mitch states.

I was about to open my mouth when I hear to different scream run thought the house, one of pain and one of fear. I look at Pete and the frown on his face grows.

"I told you, and I hate being right about things like this." Pete says before he runs to Kenny, and both myself and Mitch run into Preston's room.

{Editing}  Taken ( A Pack and Friends AU )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें