The Band Next Door

By TEEwaitforitHEE

Meet six normal girls...finding their way through life. As if it wasn't already way TOO complected, guess wha... More

Chapter 01 - Butterflies.
Chapter 02 - The Fall and All
Chapter 03 - Somebody Save Me!
Chapter 04 - Nightmare (PART 1)
Chapter 04 - Nightmare (PART 2)
Chapter 05 - (Christmas Special)
Chapter 06 - Cupcakes.
Chapter 07 - Bowling and bawling.
Chapter 08 - Community service.
Chapter 09 - Problem?
Chapter 10 - Drummer boy
Chapter 11 - The Pact
Author's note.
Chapter 12 - More like "Drummer GIRL" (PART 1)
Chapter 12 - More like "Drummer GIRL" (PART 2)
Chapter 12 - More like "Drummer GIRL" (PART 3)
Author's note : THE CHARACTERS!
Chapter 14 - A little too much to drink.
Chapter 15 - We surely cant handle our alcohol.
Chapter 16 - The hangover.
Chapter 17 - Consequences afterwards.
Chapter 18 - Heartbreaks and Mistakes.
Chapter 19 -
Chapter 20 - Too many guys!
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Part 2)
Chapter 22~ (too lazy to name the chapters now)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26
Chap 27 (Muti-POVs)
Chapter 28
Chapter-28 cont...
Chapter 29
THE (not so) LONG AWAITED A/N
CHAPTER TEEES. (Thirty)
**CONTEST**
CHAPTER 31!
Chapter 32 (:
Chapter-32 (P*A*R*T*2 :D)
Chapter 34: Rosalicious
Chapter 35: Major surprises!
Chapter 36

Chapter 33

113 9 3
By TEEwaitforitHEE

(Niall's POV)

The bell rang once more. Ugh! I didn't want to get up. But I had to. I mean it had been almost only 120 seconds back with Harry had suddenly stormed into the house and shut his door shut. What was he doing? Crying. Umm...I doubt, he is not really much of a cry baby. Then again, I dare not ask him what he was up to...just yet. His temper had gone UP since he entered the house. Just before closing the door he said a few unpleasant words (rather, shouted) and in the end said something about being a 'retard' and how much his life 'sucked' and how much he was to be held 'responsible' for it.

Anyway, so I got off my couch with a sigh, a packet of potato chips in my hands.

I opened the door.

And again, I was faced with the miracous beauty who makes my heart leap everytime I see her...Karmen.

She was soaking wet, her mascara streamingdown her cheeks and her blush totally smugged. Her hair, which only minutes ago had looked like those resembling to a 'princess' were now all scattered. Plus she was holding a...dog. A cute little fluffy thing, with big brown eyes. His white fur was also wet.

"Umm...well?" Is all I could muster, as I opened the door for her fully and got out of the way so she could make her way in the house.

"George saw a cat", she simply explained as she came in. I closed the door.

George? What the hell was she talking about?

George -- cat -- dog in Karmen's arms -- walk with 'George' -- "aww...George is so cute".

Oh my god.

Oh my god!

OH MY GOD!!!

It all made sense now!

A smile unvoluteerly made it's way to my lips.

"Umm...N-n-niall?" she stammered and then i yet again realized she was all dreanched.

"Oh...okay sorry. Do you like want to have a shower or something?", I offered. I mean it was only polite. And not that I really minded...

"Niall...I-I just want the keys", I stammered as I closed the door behind me. The wind flowing into the house really was not helping her condition.

And then, all of a sudden a thought occured to my mind, What if...

"I wish I could give you the keys", I said with an edge of 'oh-I'm-so-sorry' in my voice.

"W-wish?" she asked, looking quizzical.

"Well, Tanner just came over to get the keys." Lie.

"He's b-back", her eyes widened.

She began to open the door and hurry away but I stopped her just in time.

"Well....Nikita and Tanner have gone to the beach", I said, with as much conviction I could muster.

"And Soph-phie?" she asked. George make a little trembling noise in her arms as she coaxed him closed to her chest.

Aah, dang it, why couldn't I have been that close to her boobs.

I mentally slapped myself for even think that. Definately not very gentleman-like Niall, definately not.

"She went with them", I immediately replied, getting my eyes back to meet her eyes. Shite...I look at her chest and lust overcomes me, leading my little friend to get a little too excited, I look into her eyes, and an emotion I might just link to the L-word overcomes me, leading my heart to start beating faster than Usein Bolt.

Anyway, all the same, I just lied to her. For no good reason. Then again, it wasn't like a bigass lie or anything, eh? I mean, I suppose.

"Oh", is all Karmen could manage to say.

"So...shower?"

(Tori's POV)

We had been wandering around this fare for over one hour and still I couldn't lighten up. Liam had obviously noticed and asked me what was bothering me on mutiple occassion. I had always said the same thing: nothing.

"T" Liam finally said, looking more determined than ever, as I looked us from the Chocolate-chip ice cream I had been eating.

"Hmm..." I said, in between the chocolatey delieciousness.

"C'mon off it already."

But this time Liam had achieved to attract Louis and Zoey's attention as they stopped walking and looked back at us.

"What's up mate?" Louis shouted.

"Nothing" I said in reply and pulled at Liam's arm, grateful to Louia from saving me from the 'sticky' situation.

Another few minutes passed by, say just over quater an hour, when the four of us decided to settle down at a local Noodle shop, which was very much a part of the carnival, though it had a temporary ceiling and walls. Zoey had persisted upon it so here we were.

After giving out our orders we began conversation, which mostly comprised of things like the Music Fest, Ryan and Sam (always a controversial topic):

"Ay ay mate...nothing is going on", Liam said and Louis rolled his eyes in a rather comical manner.

"Oh c'mon, something is!", I said. To be honest, I also had no idea about the whereabouts of there relationship, except about there little make-out session once. Yeah...Nikki had let it slip, and then felt horribly guilty about it.

We taliked about how perfect Nikita and Harry were...and how stupid they were to be 'that' blind to not notice that.

Then our noodles arrived.

Yes...my cue. That was my cue to let everyone know that...

I took a deep breath and began to unfold the reason behind my bother.

(Ryan Anderson's POV)

I sat in the library, going though all I could over the research of Sigmund Fread. No, really, his theories were actually beyond interesting, they were, actually, if I must say, beyond dirty. (Google it if one doesn't get my drift). And honestly, I like dirty. I love dirty.

Oh...want to know my defination of dirty...what happened that night with Cassendra Samson, in the first year. Aah...those were good days, days when I didn't have to wreck my brain over so many books. Then again, I needed to be successful to be rich. And I needed to study to not be like my mother. Not that I really would earn much by doing what she does, or did the last time I saw her, or whatever. Don't think about it, Ryan, don't think about it. She's not a part of your life, never was, never will be.

Oh, and also life was a lot easier when that stupid boy band wasn't there to be all 'oh-mates-look-at-us-we-are-famous-and-rich-and-British!'. Like yeah...I care. Okay, maybe I do. They are definately aiming for the 10s. I aim for the 10s, I rather get the 10s! And they don't even have to woo them, considering all the girls already have there posters hanging from there dormitory or rooms walls.

Enough about them.

Back to books.

(Ryan Ackerman's POV)

What did I just do? Why did I do what I just did? Why was I continuing to do what I was not supposed to be doing? Why were her lips syncronizing with mine?

Wait...

Her lips were syncronizing with mine.

She pulled away finally and I relactantly let go. I didn't want to, let go I mean, but we were both out of breath. We were now breathing heavly looked intently into each others eyes as a loose strang made way to her face. I, like it was some sort of reflex, twisted my fingers around the strang as I tucked it behind her ear. Though I never let my gaze wander from her face. And good I didn't, otherwise I would've missed the bright pink color that was now furiously making way to her cheeks.

__________________________

Next chapter's mainly about Ryan+Sam. Sorry this chapter is unedited. Okay guys...so what did you think about this chapter, huh? Rate it out of 29 days of Feburary.

Oh and sorry this an unedited chapter. Did it a little bit in a hurry...really tired. Full day Sports Day practice today. The sports day is traumatizing, at least for me, because I am super nervous about my act. Wish us luck!

Plus read our book 'My Best Friend's Brother' for NaNoWriMo13. Thanks a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.1K 32
When best friends Emily and Kaitlyn go to an R5 concert, they don't know what to expect. Once two special members of the band notice them, their live...
649 24 9
I this story it's IM6 not 5
7.9K 330 50
Sequel to Young Wild Girls! The band Young Wild Girls are living in a house and going on tour with IM5 and one of the boys of Them 7 Boys. How will t...
100 0 11
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 Izuku and Katsuki aren't together anymore. To take up his time, Izuku joins his school's band club, becomes the le...