Her Dirty Little Secret (COMP...

By NomNom136

India Hernandez is possibly one of the sexiest women alive. She always gets what she wants and is starting he... More

Meeting Mr. Harper
Discreet Reassurance
Living A Double Life
The India That I used To Know
The Birthday Girl
Paris Amor
A Rude Awakening
Who Did It?
The Eye of Truth
Lights, Camera, Action!
Drip Drop
Boiling Hot
The Plug
Caught!
Sara's Revenge
Your Honor
Juvy
Authors Note
Rewinding Life
Author's Note
Goodbye My Dear
Goodbye World
Charecter Discription
ADDED INFO

Investigation Series Part Two

484 16 1
By NomNom136

I swear to God this bitch was next on my hit list.

Emily's face deflated with sadness as she twiddled her thumbs, looking down at her feet. "She told me how daddy died..."

I could feel my blood pressure reaching it's boiling point and my face turning tomato red. "Did you ask her about daddy?" I interrogated. She gulped before stuttering a very nervous and quiet, "Ye- yes. I'm sorry mommy."

I smiled through my anger and patted her head softly as I gave her some reassurance. "Don't worry baby, you're not in trouble."

But that other bitch was. She better call the whole police station and the medics to come save her ass.

I looked over at Dominic who's face was now pale and who was looking at the wall, finding it more interesting. I cleared my throat, getting his attention. "Why do you look nervous?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Is there something you need to say?"

He hesitated before answering me with a very shaky, "No."

He thought he could lie to me? I find out everything there's no escaping it. I'll find out one way or another.

Dominic's P. O. V.

I was hoping and praying to God secretly in my head that Emily wouldn't say anything about what happened in the car. I knew India wouldn't let me live to see the next day. She was scary when she was angry.

"Baby, did Dominic tell you anything about your real daddy?" she asked her. Emily glanced at me before replying, "No mommy." I felt the anxiety wash away as the little girl smiled at me.

"Good," India huffed. She got up from the couch and grabbed her purse before storming off to the front door. I quickly scurried over to her before she had to chance to walk out asking, "You're not going anywhere. You're going to destroy this poor girl's entire existence!"

"No get off of me, she deserves what she's got coming to her. I have some business to handle now move out of the damn way!" she snapped at me. She shoved me out of the way and left the house as fast as she could. I obviously couldn't just let Emily stay in the house by herself if I went out to try and stop her again.

There was no use anyways, the woman always got what she wanted. Nobody could tell her nothing. I huffed in annoyance and made my way back into the lofty living room. I saw my daughter focusing on the television, almost as if nothing even happened.

I took a seat next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good job kid. Thank you for that. Promise me that our little talk in the car just stays between you and me, okay?" She giggled and nodded her head.

"Great!" I beamed. "Now, who wants some popcorn?"

"Me!" she screeched in utter excitement. I laughed at my beautiful Emily's vibrant spirit and turn on my heels to go into the kitchen. As I was putting the popcorn in the microwave I couldn't help but think why India was so discreet about Eric's murder.

She was so secretive about it. I mean, at some point Emily would have to know. I have a gut feeling that she is hiding something from me. I just feel it deep within me.

Meanwhile...

India's P. O. V.

I sped in the car and took the short cut to Sara's house. Within a matter of twenty minutes I reached and jumped out the car nearly tripping over my own two feet.

I dashed to the front door and pounded on it like a mad woman. "Sara! Open up this damn door!"

It was a good thing that Sara lived in a somewhat isolated area from other people. I wouldn't be seen going crazy unless someone happened to walk by.

Sara's P. O. V.

Who was out there knocking on my door like the police?

Confused, I decided to go downstairs in my blue robe and answer the door. Just as I was opening the door I was surprisingly grabbed by my the collar and was standing face to face with my boss.

"In- India what are you doing!?" I struggled to get out my sentence. I was nervous, angry and completely clueless.

How dare she do this to me?

"Bitch you have some nerve," she retorted coldly at me. "You sure had some damn balls to go against my rules didn't you?"

I instantly knew what she was talking about but, I didn't have any remorse. "She was going to find out at some point anyways! Wh-" before I had the chance to end my statement I was popped in the mouth. I had no time to react before I received another blow to the face.

I fell to the floor with a tumble and a thud as I was being strangled by my boss. I looked her pleadingly in the eyes, I was now scared for my well being. Her eyes told me something, that something was wrong. She looked so obtuse, so cold hearted, seething anger and untold stories.

I felt the tiny splatters of blood trickling from my nose and the bump on the top of my lip. "India pl-"

Smack!

Smack!

I couldn't fight back, I was paralyzed with fear and had a loss of physical stamina. She got back on her feet and gave me one last heartless stare before muttering, "Bitch you're fired! Let me see your ugly ass face in my presence and you might not make it out alive, you understand!?"

I just laid there, unsure if I heard that right. I could hear her laughing diabolically, in full blown hysteria. The room slowly turned black and grew quieter and quieter by the second.

A Few Hours Later

I woke up a few hours on the couch. My body sprung up and my hands instantly attacked my face, searching for any blood or marks.

What?

I could feel the pain but there was nothing there at all, but how?

I was really starting to feel like I was going crazy but I knew deep down inside that this was real. I had to protect Emily from her. She needed to get out of that house.

Now.

I knew something was desperately wrong with India and I was going to find out.

India's P. O. V.

I laid in the bed with my daughter in my arms, smiling down at the beautiful angle who was now sleeping.

I couldn't believe I went so crazy. I was an inch from ending her life but there was still that small amount of sanity in me that allowed me to spare her. If she knows what's best for her, she won't tell a soul.

I kneel my head down and kissed my daughter's forehead before slowly unraveling myself from her body. I quietly tip toed out of her bedroom and closed the door before going down into the kitchen for a glass of red wine.

A few minutes after that I took a seat by the island and I could hear my husband's footsteps from behind me.

"Um baby, is it true that you fired Sara?" I heard. I chuckled and slowly turned around in my chair, dangling my feet.

"And so what if I did?" I cocked an eyebrow. "She just texted me asking me to speak with you, asking you to give her a second chance."

I could feel my face burning with anger, but was I wrong for what I did? This was something I needed to consider, long and hard.

I didn't want to raise any suspicion.

I sighed as I tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. "I don't know, I'll consider it," I huffed in annoyance. Dominic gave me a faint little smile before taking a seat next to me.

"I know you want to protect Emily. I know you want her to have an innocent childhood without any problems or worries. But honestly love, did you think this wouldn't be an issue?"

And here comes the pile of questions I was dreading and I honestly did not want to answer them.

"Look Dominic, I knew as she got older it would become a sensitive issue to discuss with her. You know, she is a very bright, intelligent, and curious girl for her age." I sighed once more and took another sip of my wonderful glass of wine before continuing my statement.

"It's just that she is so young and in my opinion, this shouldn't be discussed in full depth until she is older and mature. I fired Sara because she disobeyed my rule about that and didn't feel a speck of remorse whatsoever and it really pissed me off!"

Dominic rested his arm around my waist before pulling me in for a hug. He kissed my temple before mumbling, "I know baby but, let's give her one last chance to do this again. Despite this she is an amazing babysitter. Tell you what, you let her babysit during the next trip we have in a few days and see how it goes?"

I glanced at the table before rolling my eyes. "I will think about it," I remarked hesitantly. He chuckled before getting up to go to the sink. "Alright love. I'm going to sleep now okay? I'll see you in the bedroom soon?"

I nodded and gave my husband one last kiss before he made his way to the staircase and to the bedroom.

A Few Days Later

I swear I better not regret this.

I sat on my bed staring at the message I had just typed of my phone.

Me: Sara I just wanted to apologize for my immature actions and that I am willing to give give you another chance only if you promise to keep that altercation we had between us. Can we come to an agreement here?

Without any thought I just pressed the send button.

There was no going back now.

Besides, I had no time to interview some other people to babysit Emily. I was getting ready for my nighttime flight tomorrow and she was the only available option I had.

Almost instantly after I sent that text message, I heard my phone go off and vibrate against the bed sheets.

I grabbed it to see a message from Sara saying, "I am so sorry for going against your orders and I promise to keep our little situation between us only if you pay me an extra $15 to babysit."

This bitch really tried it.

I smiled through my anger, gripping onto my phone so tightly that I almost broke it into a thousand pieces.

Me: Deal.

I got off the phone for the night, not wanting to deal with anymore bullshit. Any text after that was irrelevant to me and I had a better choice of options on how to spend the rest of my free time.

Sara's P. O. V.

Great! Not only have I got my job back but I'm going to dig deep and get some dirt on India Hernandez.

Little baby steps first. I go into the living room and hop on the computer on my desk. This was going to require a lot of research and a lot of information.

It all started out with this simple statement: Facts about the death of Eric Harper.

I was up all night and printed out the information I had found online. Next was to search through the houses she had owned to see if I could find anything.

But that would have to wait until tomorrow. I smiled triumphantly, feeling accomplished. I felt like I was a secret agent living a double life. It was my mission to find out about the mysterious India Hernandez. To see who she really was. To find out what she was really hiding from the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 68 14
Jiya Sharma was the perfect embodiment of a traditional, submissive Indian wife, completely devoted to her husband. Her life was mundane yet full of...
631K 14.9K 28
"I'm so fucking mad at you right now, but you look so sexy when you're angry," he whispers in between kisses. "Don't think this will make things g...
331K 12.3K 63
Two People Two Different worlds Found love unexpectedly... Nicklaus Williams The sole heir of the Williams Industry. He is Dashing, Sexy, Cold, int...
38.9K 836 36
SELENA SMITH, A STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY. SHE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF BEAUTY WITH BRAIN. JUSTIN WATSON A RUTHLESS, ARROGANT, S...