Boiling Hot

I took a sip of the champagne before heading up to the master bedroom. I opened the door and nearly dropped the glass in shock.

I saw India and her two friends naked on our king sized bed messing with each other with a tripod set up. The two girls came up and assisted me to the bed.

"Hey babe," chuckled a very drunk India. "Hey India, what the hell is this?" I asked as confused as ever.

"We just wanted to have a little bit of fun," The dark haired brunette smiled. She started fiddling with my hair while the other red headed woman started rubbing up on me. India began to unbutton my blue button down shirt and kissed my lips. She tasted like expensive beer and tequila and I could tell everyone here was blinded by lust.

She pulled away and gave me another sip of champagne before laying me down flat on my back.

This was going to be a night to remember.

I started feeling really nice after a few of those drinks. I was in a daze and surrounded by beautiful women. I was taken over by lust.

"Nicole turn it on," giggled India. The light red haired snow bunny got off of the bed and strutted over to the tripod and began recording. India began tugging at my sweatpants and pulled them off violently.

Along with that came my boxers which revealed a stone hard erection. The warm air brushed against the flesh as it twitched in excitement. I felt a warm mouth around the head of my manhood.

To my surprise it wasn't India but her best friend Jasmine García kneeling in front of me. I recognized her from her porn videos and met her at my wedding. She gave the shaft a lick before starting off slow, taking in everything into her mouth.

I let out a moan as she continued to bob her head up and down, using no hands.

Just how I liked it.

She pulled back and flipped her hair off to the side before commanding me to stand up. I obeyed the woman in my drunken state and stumbled onto my feet by the bedside.

Jasmine dropped onto her knees and took the large swinging sack into her warm mouth while India decided to join in the mix. She took the long slab of sausage into her mouth and choked on it as she stuffed it all down her throat.

I groaned with much pleasure and moved a few strands of hair out of their faces as they continued to suck me dry. Nicole pushed Jasmine off to the side rudely before remarking, "Bitches don't hog it all, I'm hungry for some dick too."

She forcefully grabbed India by her neck and shoved my right nut into her mouth and let Jasmine take the left one. She hungrily ate my cock, slurping and making a mess of herself while the other girls fought over my love. She was so violent at first, I thought my cock would accidentally get ripped off.

She came to a stop and pulled back, letting a trail of spit dribble all over the girls faces. "India get on that bed right fucking now!" My submissive wife obeyed her and laid on her back and waited for her next order. She walked over to the other side of the bed and grabbed a leash and a black whip.

She attaches the leash to Jasmine's neck and yanked her to the bed as well. She lashes her back a few times while demanding her to lay flat on her back. "If I see you move I swear you'll be punished. Is that understood you little slut?"

"Yes Mistress!"

Nicole gave her a devious and dark smile before turning over to us. "Grab her by the legs and bring her closer."