The Boxer's Kitten (h.s.)

Od goldensunflowers98

Harry Styles was known to be ruthless, merciless, and tough in the ring. He basically lived at the gym, alway... Více

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Fanfiction Awards 2017
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Harry Styles Imagines
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
New Book Alert: Aurelie (Luke Hemmings AU)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 2

128K 3.3K 3.4K
Od goldensunflowers98

Harry was upset.

Not emotionally distraught, but a little sad at the thought that Eveleigh didn't call him. Not that he wanted her to be so upset or hurt that she'd call him..

Harry punches the punching bag with renewed force and shakes his head. He shouldn't be thinking of this girl so much. He barely knew her.

"Harry?" A confused voice calls from behind him. "What?!" He spits, trying to focus on the bag, not the girl in his thoughts. "You okay? You're punching that bag like it just killed your best friend...even more that usual," Louis asks walking up to him. "Don't worry, man. Your best friend is right here and alive," Louis says cheekily with a big smile.

"Shut up," Harry huffs but can't hide his small smile at Louis' comments. "No, but seriously, mate. What's gotcha down?" Louis asks concerned as Harry starts taking off the tape on his hands. "Nothin'. Just feeling a bit ill," he lies. "Oh, well I hope you feel better before tonight because tonight's movie night. Hope yah don't mind but Gigi and Danielle invited Eveleigh."

Harry whips around and stares at Louis, trying to comprehend what he just said. "Eveleigh's coming?" He asks lowly, trying to ignore the stirring of butterflies in his stomach. "Yeah! The girls and her have become really close. She's a real sweetheart. I like her. Don't you?" He asks confused. Louis saw them hanging out a couple nights ago and Harry seemed to like being around her.

"She's cool," Harry plays it off as his heart pounds in excitement at the thought of seeing her. "See you tonight!" He scurries off, trying to not give anymore signs that he was borderline obsessed with the girl.

"Bye?" Louis calls, his brain trying to figure out why Harry was acting so strange like.

Suddenly it clicks.

"Oh this is gonna be good." Louis smirks, walking out of the building with a plan.

________________

"Hey Harry! Come in!" Gigi answers the door with a smile. "I brought crisps and beer," Harry smirks, walking inside. Hearing a small giggle in the next room, Harry's stomach erupts once more with butterflies.

Eveleigh was here.

Walking into the living room, Harry's breath is taken away by the sight of her. "Hey, guys!" he swallows his nervousness and greets everyone cheerfully.

"Harreh!" Louis cheers as everyone greets him back. "Saved you a seat by Eveleigh." He points, his plan going into action.

Harry feels his face go slightly pink as he looks over at Eveleigh, who was also red in the face and looking down shyly. Walking over, he situates himself on the couch beside her with a smile. "Hey, kitten," he whispers, getting her attention.

Her eyes widen and she looks up at him with a slightly opened mouth, surprised he gave her any attention after how she hung onto him and cried like a loser the other night.

"H-Hi, Harry," she whispers, her anxiety causing her heart to race. What if he thinks she's a freak? A crybaby? Sure she cries a lot, but she's a sensitive person. Wears her heart on her sleeve.

Contradicting her thoughts, Harry almost coos at how cute and small she sounded. She doesn't need to be nervous around him. "How are you feeling?" He asks gently, genuinely wanting to know. He plays with his lip in nervousness.

"G-good! The b-bruises are almost g-gone," she smiles shakily as he stares at her intensely. Looking at him in the eye was like staring straight into a lighthouse. He was so attractive.

"I just want to s-say thank you. F-for helping me and not l-letting that guy h-hurt me. And for t-the clothes! I w-washed them for you."

She grabs a plastic bag and hands it to him. "L-lavender scented." She mumbles, mentally hitting herself. Can she be anymore embarrassing?!

Harry wanted to hug her, kiss her, and tell her he loved lavender scented washing detergent especially when it came from her, but that would be weird.

So he settles for a simple thank you and a kiss on her cheek, making her cheeks once again flare up.

She is so pretty. Beautiful. Harry thinks as he stares at her. No pretty girls like her like boys like him. They run in the opposite direction.

Harry was scary, covered in tattoos and bruises because he beat people for a living. Why would a precious girl like Eveleigh ever give him the time of day?

He wishes he could pull her into his lap and protect her forever. Nobody would ever hurt her if she was his. His tiny, perfect Eveleigh.

Hearing a small whimper, he turns his head and sees tears in her eyes as she watches the scary movie on the television. He frowns, wanting to kiss her tears away. Suddenly a loud scream escapes her and she lands in Harry's lap.

His arms immediately cuddle her close on instinct and he stares down at her as she snuggles her head into his neck. His nose nuzzles her hair and when he inhales, he is taken away by the scent of lavender and vanilla.

Looking up, he mouths "thank you" to the big man upstairs before he feels stares on him. Turning his head, he is met with all his friends staring at them with giant smirks; Louis' the biggest.

"Everything alright?" Zayn asks, concerned as he sees the slightly sobbing girl. He told them they shouldn't watch this movie, but Louis had a plan. "I think I'll take 'er to the loo. Clean 'er up a bit. She's a little teary," Harry speaks, picking her and her bag up and holding her bridal style as she hides her face in embarrassment.

She's cried in front of Harry twice now. He probably hates her. The thought makes more tears spring up in her eyes.

Walking into the bathroom, he places her on the counter. "Oh, kitten, it's okay. Just a movie," he coos, grabbing a tissue and wiping her eyes. "A s-scary one!" She exclaims, her voice cracking slightly. Harry refrains from kissing her trembling lip.

"What calms you down, princess?" He asks, wanting to take her mind off it. "Um... C-coloring in my adult coloring book? Really helps w-with stress," She mumbles, playing with her fingers. "I h-have my m-markers." She sniffles, pulling out a pack from her bag. "Oh n-no!" She frowns, making Harry upset.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asks, wanting to make it better. "My coloring b-book! It's g-gone." She searches frantically through her bag but nothing. Harry looks down and rubs his arm and suddenly an idea comes to mind.

"Kitten, I have an idea." He says picking her up and taking her to one of the bedrooms. Laying her on the bed, she shrieks and covers her eyes when he takes off his shirt. "W-what are you d-doing, Harry?!" She asks as he lays down beside her.

"I'm your coloring book, kitten," he chuckles, showing her his tattoos. She gasps, sitting up and lightly squeals in happiness. Straddling his body, she doesn't realize the effect she has on him. Grabbing her markers, she grabs a blue marker and begins coloring in the butterfly in the middle of his chest.

He stares at her tear stained cheeks and her pouty, pink lips. "Kitten?" He asks, his breathing light as he looks at her concentrated face with a smile. "Hmm?" She hums, distracted with her tongue poking out of the side of her mouth. She wanted her lines to be perfect.

"What would you do if I kissed you?"

____________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave your opinions and comments!

Questions!

1. Favorite thing about this chapter?

2. What should next chapter be about?

3. Are you enjoying this book?

4. What makes you like this book?

5. Any trait I should add to Harry or Eveleigh?

6. Anything else you want to say can go here!

All the love. x

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

Arcane Od Sage

Fanfikce

1M 20.8K 108
Forced to move, Ember Evergreen has to say goodbye to her best friend. She never thought she would see him again and it broke her heart. 10 years la...
819K 21.9K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...
705K 7.6K 108
a book of different harry styles imagines! i really hope you enjoy them, i'm always open for requests! x. ALSO - I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND D...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...