Where brown meets grey. (Dram...

By INTERROBANGZ

Dramione fic! I realised that there aren't many on wattpad so I decided to write one! Please read review and... More

Where brown meets grey.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 5
6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15

Chapter 4

7.1K 305 7
By INTERROBANGZ

A loud knock jolted him from his sleep. He groaned, irritated, burying his head back into his cloak, trying to get back to sleep. The door slid open with a grating noise. "Excuse me, did anyone see a toad? Neville has lost it."

Immediately his eyes snapped open. That voice! His eyes landed on the beautiful girl standing in front of him. Before he could answer though, Crabbe's grating voice snapped back at her. "If you want to find a toad, just go look in the mirror. Now scram." With that,  he shut the door in her face.

He growled under his breath. How could they treat her like that? Angrily, he got up and stomped to the door.

"Where are you going?" Goyle drawled.

"Bathroom." He replied shortly. Sliding open the door, he stepped out, glancing left and right,  only to see the brown lush locks disappear into one of the compartments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...