True Love (Sequel to A Love S...

By rauralove_4227

Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross ch... More

Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (Mature)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Mature)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
AN
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
⊱ ♡ ⊰ Questions ⊱ ♡ ⊰
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 (Mature)
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128 (Part 1)
Chapter 128 (Part 2)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Ending part 1
Ending part 2
Epilouge
ANOUCEMENT!
I'M BACK!!

Chapter 127

2.1K 59 27
By rauralove_4227

~~few weeks later~~

Ross's POV

Laura and I are back in LA. We finished filming scenes we had to do for now. We're still not done, but with Laura being pregnant, she needs a break. We only filmed scenes where Penelope, Laura's character, was pregnant and the rest we're going to finish once Laura gives birth to Rosalie.

Riker and Vanessa has invited everyone for dinner at their house. They said they wanted everyone to be there. I found out that Rydel is having twins, a boy and a girl. Laura wanted to know what she was gonna name them, but Rydel wanted to keep it a secret until the babies were born.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're ready for the dinner tonight, we're heading to Vanessa and Riker's house right now. I'm driving while Laura's in passenger seat on her phone texting Rydel.

Laura: Rydel asked what kind of dessert do you want her to bring?

Ross: chocolate cake

Laura: alright.

Ross: why do you think Riker and Vanessa wanted everyone to be at their house?

Laura: they miss us? (She teases, I chuckle and hold her hand)

Ross: I think it's another reason.

Laura: we're going to find out soon.

Ross: yeah (I pull up in their drive way, my parents car was there, Rocky's and Ryland's)

Laura: guess everyone is here except Rydel and Ratliff. (I nod)

We get out of the car and I take Ryder out of his car seat. Once Ryder is out of the car, he holds Laura's hand. We enter the house and everyone greets us. They all hug us and ask us about how the movie is going.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Rydel, Ellington, and Roxy have just arrived. We've helped set up the tables and we're just about to get ready and eat.

Riker: before we eat, Vanessa and I would like to say something.

Vanessa: first of all thanks for coming and there's going to be a new addition to the family.

Savannah: you're pregnant?

Riker: yes, she is. (He kisses Vanessa's cheek)

Laura: yay!! (We all hug Vanessa and Riker)

Rocky: now's there's three babies on the way.

Rydel: make that four. (She says smiling)

Stormie: what do you mean?

Rydel: I'm having twins. (She says smiling, we hug her as well, we were in a big group hug)

~•~•~•~•~•~

~~ Halloween ~~

Riker's POV

Today is Halloween, which is also Vanessa's birthday. I'm planning on taking her out tonight after we take the kids trick or treating. The kids have been talking non stop about going trick or treating and getting candy, well the ones who could talk. Ryan is just looking at the kids while they talk about what they wanted to be on Halloween. The kids' costumes are adorable.

Mom and dad are watching Riley and Ryan while Vanessa and I are celebrating her birthday. We're celebrating her birthday right now, and when it's the evening we're taking the kids to get candy.

Vanessa: thank you for this Riker.

Riker: anything for you, V.

Riker: do you like it?

Vanessa: I love it. You really went all out.

Riker: I don't want to take all the credit. Everyone helped especially Laura and Rydel. They decorated everything.

Vanessa: I have to go thank them, but still, thank you. (I peck her lips)

Once we pull away, she whispers in my ear.

Vanessa: just wait for tonight. You'll be tired out. (I groaned and she giggled and kissed my cheek)

She was walking to Laura and Rydel, but before she did, she turned to me and winked. I smiled and sighed, I'm so in love.

Ross's POV

We're all here at Vanessa's party, the kids are playing outside. I've been with my siblings the whole time. It's so nice to relax and be with my family. We're all outside gathered around a bonfire that dad just had made. Ryder comes running up to me, I give him a smile when he approaches me.

Ross: hey bud

Ryder: daddy, where's mommy?

Hmm, where is Laura. I haven't seen her since earlier.

Ross: I'll go look for her, bud. (He nods and goes to his cousins)

Ross: have you guys seen Laura?

Rocky: I saw her going upstairs, she said she didn't feel good.

Ross: why didn't you tell me?! (He shrugs)

I go to the house and go upstairs. I look for her in the bedrooms, until I finally find her. She was laying down, her back towards me.

Ross: baby? (I walk to the bed. She was sleeping)

I move a strand of hair from her face, then I kiss her cheek. She stirs and opens her beautiful eyes.

Ross: hey, what are you doing here?

Laura: I wasn't feeling good

Ross: why didn't you tell me? 

Laura: you were having fun, I didn't want to worry you.

Ross: that's sweet, but you actually made me even more worried when I couldn't find you and found out that you weren't feeling good. (She gives me a small apologetic smile, I kiss her forehead)

Ross: are you feeling better?

Laura: a bit. Have the kids changed to their costumes yet?

Ross: no, they're going to in a bit. Do you want me to stay with you here?

Laura: no, it's fine. You can go downstairs and go with the rest.

Ross: you're not going to go down? (She shakes her head)

Ross: I'll stay with you.

Laura: you don't have to

Ross: I want too. (She nods)

~•~•~•~•~•~

Laura's POV

Ross and I have gone downstairs, the kids were upstairs changing to their costumes. I'm sitting on the couch with my head on Ross's shoulder, our hands intertwined and Ross rubbing soft circles on my hand with his thumb.

Riley: are you guys ready?

Riker: yes!

The kids come down. Followed by Vanessa holding Ryan.

Laura: aww you guys look so adorable! Let me get a picture of you guys. (They all pose for a picture)

Ross: you guys ready to get candy?!

The kids: yeah!

Ross: let's go!

~•~•~•~•~•~

Riker and Vanessa went trickle treating with us for like 30 min and they left because they had a reservation to go to. The rest of us, the parents, are taking the kids trick or treating. Rocky, Dani, Savannah, and Ryland are off somewhere to a party. This is also fun, it's fun seeing the kids' faces light up every time they get candy.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We finished taking the kids trick or treating. We're all tired out, especially me. It's not easy being 7 months pregnant and walk around with kids running around everywhere. Riley and Ryan are staying with Stormie and Mark.

Ross, Ryder, and I are watching nightmare before Christmas. This is Ryder's favorite Halloween movie. My head is resting on Ross shoulder, I'm probably going to sleep before the movie ends. It's been a fun day, but while j was out with the kids, I felt I was being watched. It gave me a weird vibe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 848 20
***Sequel to Magic time*** Ross and Laura.. They both feel so much for each other, but will they ever admit it? Laura is staying at the Lynches over...
154 3 13
This is the volume 2 of the Raura Story. The first one ended in a good way, so the things have to complicate, right? A lot of Haters make Ross a bit...
249K 7.4K 50
Raura has finally happened! join there journy as they face their problems....like what? -haters -jealousy -daddy issues? and many more (sequel to "...
45.2K 1K 75
This story is about Laura who is a 18 year old girl who just moved to L.A. What happens when she meets someone that changes her life forever? Will sh...