True Love (Sequel to A Love S...

By rauralove_4227

Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross ch... More

Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (Mature)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Mature)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
AN
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
⊱ ♡ ⊰ Questions ⊱ ♡ ⊰
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 (Mature)
Chapter 123
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Part 1)
Chapter 128 (Part 2)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Ending part 1
Ending part 2
Epilouge
ANOUCEMENT!
I'M BACK!!

Chapter 124

2.5K 45 26
By rauralove_4227

~~Edited~~

Ross's POV

Today is the last week of tour. We're back in Cali and we're doing shows here for 5 days. Laura hasn't been feeling good lately, she's been really moody. Last night she gave me the silent treatment, and still is.

Laura is in the hotel room because she didn't want to go out. We're all exploring San Diego, while we're here. It's just me, Ryder, mom, and dad. Oh I forgot to mention that my mom and dad joined us for the tour yesterday.

Mark: hey Ry, look at that parrot (dad points to a guy who has a parrot on his shoulder)

Ryder: woah! Can we go to it grandpa? (Dad looks at me and I nod)

Mark: sure, let's go

I take a seat at a bench and sigh.

Stormie: what's wrong sweetie?

Ross: it's just Laura.

Stormie: what about her?

Ross: she's been really moody lately m. She's been mad.

Stormie: sweetie, that's normal.

Ross: she hasn't been this cranky

Stormie: Ross, she's 6 months pregnant. It's gonna get worse for the last few months of the pregnancy because the baby is about to be born and her hormones are gonna be everywhere. I was like that before when I was pregnant with you guys.

Ross: this is how pregnancy is?

Stormie: yes, for every girl. Ask any guy who's been with a pregnant lady. They'll tell you, even your father. (I sigh)

Stormie: don't worry, I know you're new to this because you weren't around for the first pregnancy. But don't worry it'll be gone in a few months

Ross: I love her and I'm glad she's pregnant with our second child, but she's just getting on my nerves with the whole attitude

Stormie: don't worry Ross. You love her don't you?

Ross: with all my heart.

Stormie: then just think of that the next time you get agitated with her moods. And that she's pregnant.

Ross: thanks mom.

Stormie: no problem sweetie.

Laura's POV

I'm in the hotel all bored. Ross and Ryder left with Stormie and Mark. And I'm here, all alone. I'm watching tv and laying down on the bed. I'm hungry and I'm lonely.

I get up so I can order room service. I order a pizza with some salad and water. It's doesn't take long for them to get to the room and bring the food. Once the food came, I started to eat. I ate like four slices and a part of the salad. What? Don't judge, try being pregnant.

While I was eating I started to wonder where Ross and Ryder were. They said they'd be out for a few hours. The reason why Ross left and took Ryder somewhere was because we got in an argument.

I don't even remember what it was about, but one thing led to another. He left and took Ryder with him somewhere I don't know. I was stupid for starting it.

Ross's POV

It's now 5 pm. We've been gone for about 4 hours. I left with Ryder and my parents around like 1. We've had a good day so far. We went to the park, we went sight seeing, then we had dinner with my parents. Ryder is fast asleep. I'm in the elevator to the hotel suite. I brought some food for Laura.

I wonder what she's been doing the whole day. I feel bad leaving her, but if I asked her, she wouldn't have came with me. I have to apologize to her, I yelled at her before I left. She's only acting like that because of the pregnancy hormones. I can't blame her for that.

I open the door and put Ryder in his room. Oh, we got a suite where there was a connecting room so Ryder could sleep there. I leave the room open a jar so there could be a bit of light from the small living area. I walk to mine and Laura's room.

When I opened the door, I see Laura on the edge of the bed with her back towards me. There were tissues on the bed and she

Ross: Laur? (She turned around and I could tell she was crying)

I went to her and hugged her. She cried in my arms, I hugged her tighter.

Laura: Ross, you're here.

Ross: yes, I'm here. Why are you crying, love?

Laura: I thought you left me and took Ryder with you because I was being a bitch to you.

Ross: baby, I wouldn't leave you. I'd never leave you. I'm sorry, I should've called to let you know. I just took Ryder to the park.

Laura: I was scared that you had left me. (I kissed her temple over and over again)

Ross: never. Stop crying, I don't like seeing you ruin your beautiful face. (I wipe her tears)

Laura: sorry I was being a total bitch today. (I shake my head)

Ross: don't call yourself a bitch. You're not a bitch.

Laura: but I'm still sorry.

Ross: I know so am I. (I hug her again)

We pull away and I put my lips on hers. I pull her closer to me and put my arms around her.

Ross: I love you.

Laura: I love you too.

~~Few days later~~

Laura's POV

We're back home, I've missed home so much. It was fun touring with the band. Ryder is back in school today, Ross is dropping him off. I'm at home cleaning the house.

Ross: I'm home! (I hear the door close)

Laura: in the living room!

I put the decorations on top of the fireplace. I'm on a ladder since I can't reach it. I hear Ross come on the living room.

Ross: babe, what are you doing? (I turn to him)

Laura: cleaning? (He goes to me and takes my hand)

Ross: you have to be careful, I don't want you falling. Here, I'll do that. (I get down the ladder, he was still holding my hand)

Laura: I'll do the couches then.

Ross: ok.

Ratliff's POV

Rydel and I are at a clinic to find out the gender of our baby. Rydel is so excited about this, so am I, but she's more excited.

Lady: mr and mrs. Ratliff? (We get up and follow the lady)

She takes us to the room where Rydel is gonna have her ultrasound.

Lady: the doctor will be with you shortly. (We nod, Rydel gets on the bed and I sit next to her)

The doctor comes in and greets us.

Dr: hello, shall we get started? (Rydel nods)

Dr: please lift up your shirt mrs. Ratliff (Rydel lifts up her shirt and the dr rubs gel on her stomach)

Dr: let's see how the baby is doing. (She puts the wand on Delly's stomach and I look at the screen)

Dr: hmm, weird.

Ratliff: what is?

Dr: I'm hearing two heart beats

Rydel: two?!

Dr: yes. (She moves the wand more and the doctor's face changes, she has a big smile on her face)

Rydel: what is it?

Dr: well mrs. Ratliff, it looks like you're having twins!

Rydel: what?

Dr: yes, you see there are two heads (she points to the screen)

Dr: would you like to find out what gender your babies are?

Rydel: yes. (Rydel had tears in her eyes, I wiped them away and kissed her cheek)

Dr: ok let's see.....oh, there's a boy. And a girl. (She smiles at Rydel)

Dr: congratulations mr and mrs Ratliff. I'll have a sonogram of the ultrasound in the front. (The doctor leaves the room)

Rydel: thank you (she wipes the gel off her stomach and pulls her shirt down) 

Rydel: I can't believe we're having twins!

Ratliff: me either! We're having our first boy and our second girl. Roxy's gonna be happy, she wanted both.

Rydel: yeah (she smiles, I peck her lips)

Ratliff: I love you (Rydel smiles)

Rydel: I love you too

Laura's POV

Ross and I just finished cleaning. I remember about the scripts I got a few weeks ago. I go to the office and get them, I haven't read it. I go back to the dining room where Ross was answering some emails.

Laura: babe

Ross: yes Laur? (He says not taking his eyes off his laptop)

Laura: here's the script for the movie. (I set them down next to his laptop)

He finishes what he's typing and takes the script.

Ross: have you read it yet?

Laura: no, I just remembered about them (Ross nods, I sit next to him)

My chair was facing him, he takes my legs and puts it on top of his lap. His hand rests on my shin and strokes it back and forth. Ross and I start looking through the pages of the scripts.

In the beginning there was a page paper clipped and it was the plot of the movie. I read it and I could tell that the movie is gonna be a huge hit. The plot is amazing.

Ross: what do you think of it?

Laura: I love it, this movie is gonna be amazing.

Ross: I agree with you, but do you know why this movie is going to be better for us? Well especially me? (I smile and shake my head)

Ross: because I get to work with my beautiful wife, and you don't have a random guy as your love interest so, I don't have to worry. (He says getting closer to me kisses me at the end)

Laura: you never have to worry about that, you know I'll always be with you. (He smiles and kisses me again)

Ross pulls away and holds my hand then smirks. I give him a 'what are you thinking' look.

Ross: I know we have to learn the script, but before we do, I want to do something. (He smirks)

I knew what he was thinking, I don't want to right now, my stomach is killing me. So I shake my head to Ross.

Laura: no, but here's what I'll do. We can have a make out and then we can learn the script. How does that sound? (Ross answers me by kissing me right away)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're done with our make out session, it ended earlier than expected since I had to throw up. I love being pregnant, but I hate having to throw up, it's the worst and it ruins everything.

Laura: I'm sorry I ruined the moment. (I look down at my fingers)

I can't look at him, I ruined the moment. I know how badly he wanted to have alone time with me.

I feel gentle fingers under my chin, then they lift my head up gently.

Ross: you didn't ruin the moment, I understand that you can't control it.

Laura: I know how you wanted our little time alone.

Ross: I have you with me, that's the best time I always have. You don't have to be sorry Laur.

Laura: I still feel bad.

Ross: don't worry about it. It's fine, trust me. (He gets up and goes behind me)

He then hugs me from behind. He pecks my neck a few times, he has his hands on my stomach.

Laura: we to learn our lines before we have to pick up Ryder. (I feel Ross nod in between my neck, he pecks my neck then bites it, gently, I gasp)

Laura: Ross, you're turning me on, but I don't want to do anything my stomach is killing me right now. (I step away from him and turn to him)

Laura: I'm sorry.

Ross: I told you, you don't have to be sorry. I get it. Maybe we should go to the doctors because your stomach isn't suppose to hurting. (I nod)

I suddenly get a sharp pain that shoots through my stomach. I close my eyes and hiss, I sit on the bed right away. Ross goes to my side and has concerned look on his face.

Ross: are you ok?! (He asks in his concerned voice)

I nod, but I hiss again and wince when the pain comes back. I grab Ross's hand tightly. Once the pain subsides, I let go of his hand.

Ross: baby, are you ok? What happened?

Laura: I don't know, I was fine then my stomach started to hurt more. Pain was shooting through my stomach.

Ross: are you better now? Do you want me to bring you anything?

Laura: it's alright, I'm good. But can we stay here and learn the lines? (He nods)

Ross: of course. I'll go get the scripts. (I nod)

When he went downstairs, I started to get the pain again. I shut my eyes tight and clutched the bed. I hissed in pain, I whimpered when it got too much. Tears went down my face from the pain.

Ross: Laura! (I hear something drop on the floor, then I felt Ross's arms around me) 

The pain lasted for a few minutes, Ross held me in his arms until I was fine.

Laura: Ross, I don't know what's happening, this never happened when I was pregnant with Ryder. What if something's wrong?

Ross: don't think like that love. Why don't you get some rest? We can learn the lines later on. (I nod)

Laura: can you lay with me?

Ross: of course (he helps me up. He moves comforter out of the way so we could get in bed)

I climb in first then he climbs in also. He wraps his arm around me and kisses my head.

Ross: get some rest baby. (He holds me tighter and kisses me)

Ross's POV

Laura's been asleep for half an hour. I'm really worried about her and the baby. I just hope everything is alright with the baby. I gently unwrap my arms around Laura, I get up and get my phone. I need to call someone because I need to ask her for advice.

I dial her number and walk to where I dropped the scripts, I put them on the bench on the foot of the bed. I step out of the room to call her.

Ross: .......hey........do you think you can pick up Ryder for me?.......Laura's not feeling too good....yes, and I'll cook something so you don't have to go through too much trouble-

Laura: Ross?

Ross: ok, I gotta go, thanks again......bye...I love you too.

I walk back in the bedroom to see Laura sitting up.

Ross: hey, you should be asleep. I just stepped out to make a call. (She nods, I walk to her and kiss her forehead)

I take my pants off, so I'm left in my boxers and lay down with her in my arms. She rests her head on my chest, I kiss her head and rub her back.

Ross: do you feel better?

Laura: a bit.

Ross: did the pain come back?

Laura: no, but can we go to the doctors tomorrow? I want to know what's going on.

Ross: alright, but don't think about it right now. Just get some rest. (She nods)

Ross: I love you, my love. (I kiss her head)

Laura: I love you too.
___________________________
Who do you think Ross called?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 141 18
When Rydel finds out that she is pregnant and Ellignton is the father she has no choice but to move to back to her hometown in Colorado. 3 years late...
355K 9.4K 40
Ross Lynch and his girlfriend Laura Marano are the 'it' couple. With Ross being the quarterback of the football team and Laura cheering him on as hea...
1.4K 21 20
Ross Lynch is from the city Laura Marano is from the countryside What will happen when the two meet up Read to find out
5.2K 137 80
Brooke and Ross have been Best friends since they were little kids. But when Ross moves to LA to live his dream, they drift apart. Now, 5 years later...