Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 82. Misunderstanding

11.7K 51 13
By Cellienda

Lol. I don't think I've be writing about death and trick you guys anymore.

_______________

"Did you say Chris?!" he panicked. My legs wouldn't hold me up for long as I fell down on the floor with empty eyes. 

It can't be Chris. Someone probably found his phone and just called me for a weird reason.

He grabbed my phone that had gotten a crack on the screen from the fall.

"It's really him." he said which scared me. No. It's not! I don't want to hope! I don't want to get my hopes up, thinking that he really survived. Because I know that I'll just end up getting disappointed.

He pressed the answerbutton and I could faintly hear someone talking.

"Chris?!" he yelled into the phone. "Is that really you?!"

I could hear someone talking.But I kept telling myself that it wasn't Chris. I locked up my ears, forcing me to not listen. Darrén removed my hands and gave me my phone.

"It's him." he said.

It can't be. But I fell for it. May it be a trap, because Chris is alive. I snatched the phone from him.

"Chris!" I cried.

"What's up sis?" he casually greeted me as if nothing happened.

"Don't 'what's up' me! You're alive!"

"Well duh?" he shrugged. I couldn't see him but I knew how clueless he looked.

"Everybody thought that you died in the fire! I even went to the gravestone store!"

"Wow that's awesome sis! Planning already huh? But just so you know, I want a gravestone that says that I'm the best rockstar in the world!"

"Where are you?" I asked him. I wanted to see him.

"Hmm? I'm at a shoot for the movie."

I asked where it was before hanging up without permission. With Darrén after me, I stomped off and left to the location Chris told me about. It was huge and it was a shoot for Chris' profile shot for his "debut" as an actor. I met some staff that I recognised from the movie filming as they greeted me.

"What are you doing here?" Carter asked me when he saw us. I sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me that Chris was with you?!" I snapped to the extent that I grabbed his collar. But it was no use because he got off mygrip easily with a mad face.

"What are you, his mom?"

I'm his sister you idiot! Was something I wanted to yell out but my lips are good at closing them when they get near that subject. But I was also his girlfriend for a while because of a huge misunderstanding. Considering that we've broken up I'd think that we'd not even talk if it was real. Now when I think about it, if Chris wasn't my brother and he was my boyfriend I'd be so annoyed to have to shoot a movie with him.

"Out of my way you donkey." I said and pushed Carter to the side. Darrén stayed with the angry Carter and explained what happened. I came into the shoot and saw Chris standing in front of a camera posing. He was wearing special clothes that I didn't recognise and knew that the stylists had dressed him up.

"Chris!" I yelled. He stopped and grinned when he saw me.

"I have to thank Darrén that he saved you!!" he laughed.

"Why did you disappear to the shoot without telling me?!" He tilted his head with a smile, looking like a puppy.

"I thought that you knew... At first I was all depressed because I thought you died, but Carter forced me so I had to go.And then I saw that you made it in the paper so I was relieved. Before I saw it I was so about to call Darrén!" He scratched his butt mumbling that it was itchy with those clothes.

"Call Darrén? For what?"

"To tell him that thing you wanted me to tell him?"

I remember that I told Chris to tell Darrén about the "thing", but it was only for Chris to be able to escape. I was thinking about asking Chris at that time to tell Darrén 'Thank you' or something like that but before I could say anything in that fire Chris said that he already knew what I wanted him to say. Now I got confused myself.

"And what did you think I wanted you to tell him?" I curiously asked, totally forgetting about the death thing. It just felt good to know that he was alive but I was furious. Though I couldn't stay mad for long after seeing his happy face.

"That you're in love with him."

I looked at Darrén and he was still explaining things to Carter. It looked like he had a hard time and I kind of felt sorry for him. I shouldn't be observing Darrén right now. I looked at Chris and saw his puppy eyes. He looked content but still questioning since he had said something that I couldn't identify. I replayed what he had said and still didn't get it but when I did it again I knew what he said.

"What?!" I yelled through the whole set and caught attention from the staff including Carter and Darrén.

"You are right?" he grinned. "That's what you wanted to tell him before dying!"

Now Chris is 100% stupid. I thought he was cute-stupid but for the first time I thought that he was made out of pure stupidness. I am not in love with anyone.

"No! I wanted you to tell him 'thank you'!" I groaned with relief since he didn't call Darrén and said that. I wonder how it'd be if Chris told him that. Wow, it'd been so embarrassing and awkward between the two of us.

"Are you kidding? You two are definitely together! You look all dreamy when I mention him!" he teased me with that sibling-mode he never uses. We obviously get along all the time but sometimes these moments come.

"I admit that he's special, but I'm not in love with him! He's my best guy friend!" I whispered, making sure that Darrén - or anyone didn't hear what we were talking about.

"Gosh you're dense." Chris hit his head. "And I thought I was the dense one in the Hayden family."

"I'm not dense!" I told him and gave him another hit on his head.

"Hey, I'm the one that got a girlfriend before you did how can I be dense?" he whined trying to stop me from hitting him. I was frustrated. Why does he think that I'm in love with Darrén?! I am not! Was the only thing that was in my mind right now.

"It's Emíne that's straightforward." I said.

"No, I was the one that made the first move."

Now when he's talking about it... I never knew how those two got together. They met once I remember and didn't really talk much I remember, and BAM after about two weeks I see them all snuggly together.

"How did you even get together?"

"I don't know? I just got interested and laid a move." he proudly told me. Wow. Chris is nothing I've ever expected seeing his new side. I never knew that he had a hidden player in himself. I thought he'd be nervous around girls.

 It was... maybe a nice version of Dan? But actually Dan is nice right now since he started liking me and he has stopped playing with girls I guess.

 "Why the hell is she in here?!" Carter yelled when he noticed that I was talking to Chris. Darrén sighed as he tried to explain to Carter once again after the long talk.

"I don't care! Get out!" he demanded but I ignored him until Chris' shoot was done which mind of ticked his mind off but I was lucky that Darrén helped me holding him so that he couldn't call the guards.

¤¤¤

"And where are we going to live now...?" I mumbled standing right outside our burnt down house with Chris and Darrén.

"I didn't think that it'd be this serious..." Chris said scratching his back head.

"Are you kidding me? The whole house was on fire and I could barely manage to escape! How did you expect that we'd be able to live there?!"

"But I thought that only some furniture would get burned up but that's all I thought!" he said quietly with that stupid tone. He sure is clueless.

"How about you stay at my place then?" Darrén butted in.

"Is that really okay?!" Chris said and I could see his glittery eyes directed at Darrén.

"Why not?" he laughed.

"Are there really space enough?" I asked him.

"Well yeah? Since me and Chris lives at the dorm you can stay in my place."

At first I refused since I couldn't figure out how to do it when Darrén didn't know my secret. I'd have to change all the time and if he goes home or something he'll see Chris on his couch lazying around even though 'Chris' is at the dorm.

But after seeing those two talking I saw it as a great idea. A great opening. A way out of this annoying secret. I could just stay there for real as Krystal all the time while Chris goes to school instead. Then I won't need to worry about being exposed in the P.E classes for example and since everyone has started getting suspicious about Chris and Emíne being all snugly in the set and normal at school this will be great. A big advantage.

I'll sure miss school if I do this now. Don't you think that I'd easily consider this idea, because why would I even had created this huge dressing up as Chris if I didn't like school? I'm not that stupid. But we could easily switch places sometimes! Maybe I can get Chris to wear a wig too.

"Are you sure...?" I asked one last time.

"Just accept already!" he groaned.

¤¤¤

"Take my bed." he told me. I nodded nervously looking at it and put my bag on it. It was kind of embarrassing that I would live here in Darrén's apartment all alone, but I was sure that he'd come more often because I was soon going to live there.

"Thank you Darrén." I thanked him with a serious tone. I was thanking him for everything he has done to help me with that seriousness I can't often get by but he didn't really catch it and thought I was just saying that because he let me take his bed.

"It's fine, it's just a bed. Then I'll be going to the dorm now." I smiled while he left.

"Are you going to be okay all by yourself here?" Chris came in with a worried expression.

"Of course. It's Darrén's place after all. Well if you think about cooking again I'll make sure we have a fire extinguishers." I joked. Maybe too soon because he looked a bit hurt.

"So how are you going to do with the dorm thing? Who's going?"

"I thought that we could switch sometimes." I said. He nodded as he started packing up.

"Chris?" I said after a while. I took some steps closer to him.

"Yeah?" I hugged him.

"It's nice that you're alive."

_______________

At least Chris didn't die? :D He's one of the most important roles here so of course that won't happen! I always cry whenever I watch something that I'm practically nerding and someone dies. No one is supposed to die! That's just my rule. It just ruins everything.

So. Chapter 80 huh? How did I manage it? 

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 947 27
"Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands" >>> Annie LeBlanc has lived in the sam...
4.2K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...