30 Kisses Challenge

By coverwolf

A 30 kisses challenge with a custom prompt list put together. Two Pairings 30 kisses. This is a colab with a... More

Notes and a disclaimer
1.1 First
1.2 First
2.1 Quid Pro Quo (one thing for another)
2.2 Quid Pro Quo (one thing for another)
3.1 Losing My Mind
3.2 Losing My Mind
4.1 Sin?
5.1 Surprise
5.2 Surprise
6.1 Breakfast
6.2 Breakfast
7.1 Nightmare
7.2 Nightmare
8.1 Peaceful
8.2 Peaceful
9.1 Childish Games
9.2 Childish Games

4.2 Sin?

7 1 0
By coverwolf

Writer: Mario
Pairing: Blake x Mina
Prompt: Sin?
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

It was almost sunrise. Everyone had gone to sleep. Well, almost everyone. A certain hero was still awake, thinking.
"Hmm," he thought to himself.
"Why do I feel this way?" He slapped his forehead, trying to get the thought out of his system. His mate, Mina, overheard this.
"Go to sleep, Schatz," she murmurs tiredly.
"You've had a long night." Blake sighed. He had to tell her how he was feeling, but how? Thinking for a moment, he speaks up.
"Mina," he started. "Do you think I'm a good person?" The question catches Mina off guard. She obviously knew he was.
"Of course you are, Schatz. Why do you ask?" The hybrid responded.
"I just... Feel like I've done some terrible things in my life... Defeating enemies... They had a reason to live, and I just... Kill them! I'm a sinner!" He breaks down. Well, that was unexpected. Mina tries to think about how she could cheer him up.
"Schatz, you're not a terrible person. You're not a sinner, and you're definitely not a murderer," she said.
"N-No?" Blake asks her questioningly.
"No," she continued. "You've done so many good things for everyone. For Hellsing. For all of London. You're a great hero,"
"Mina... I..." Blake started to respond, but was soon interrupted.
"You don't have to say anything, Schatz. I know that you would say thank you. So you're welcome. You know I'd do anything for you," she kisses him softly, with Blake kissing back passionately. After a minute or two, they break the kiss. "Now try to get some sleep. You'll need it if you're gonna read reports tomorrow," she smiles, and goes back to sleep, with Blake falling asleep too, feeling much better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 14.6K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
1.5M 133K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 35K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...