6.1 Breakfast

Writer: Jaffa
Pairing: Alucard x Lyca
Prompt: Breakfast
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Alucard rolled onto his side lazily, loving how soft the beds in the unused rooms of the mansion were. Eyes still firmly closed, he smiled as her scent reached his sensitive nostrils. When he reached beside him, hoping to find her, he instead found empty space on the mattress.
"Dragă?" he whispered, popping open one cherry eye. He cursed himself when he saw the time. It was midnight already, at least three hours later than he normally rose for the evening. He was glad, though, that his Master had not called him.
The vampire wondered where his dreadwolf had gotten to. He groaned slightly as he rose. He smirked, remembering the activities of the night before and how she-
He banished the thought. It wouldn't do to get himself too excited before the night had even begun.
Alucard swiftly traded his favourite pair of boxers for dark slacks, before silently opening the door. Hoping that he would not be seen, he padded stealthily down the hallway.
A new smell assaulted his senses. Cooking. This, along with the soft humming that he recognised, drew him to the kitchen.
And there she was. In his white button-down, her tail poking out underneath it playfully, seeming both cute and suggestive at the same time. Thankfully, neither Mallick, Walter, nor anyone else for that matter, was in there.
This gave him an idea.
Alucard used his practiced skills to sneak up on the usually alert creature, who was happily cooking bacon. He went to her right side, her blind side, all the better to use to his advantage. The flimsy white eyepatch that she liked to wear while still waking up did not unsettle him in the slightest. He knew the story behind her injury and admired how she never let it hinder her. The bacon sizzled tantalizingly in the pan, almost ready to eat.
Alucard smirked again. He might just have to... distract her.
Luca flinched slightly when cold arms wrapped themselves around her middle, but relaxed when she heard him speak.
"This smells absolutely divine, Dragă."
"Anything for you, Hasi," she replied.
Alucard then spun her around, eliciting a tiny gasp, and before she could comment, he cut her off with a kiss.
The bacon continued sizzling in the pan, forgotten.