9.1 Childish Games

Writer: Jaffa
Pairing: Alucard x Lyca
Prompt: Childish Games
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

"I bet you can't run from me," Alucard said out of nowhere.
What? Lyca laughed.
"Now where did that come from?"
"I'm just saying. You wouldn't be able to outrun me if I were chasing you."
"Oh yeah?" she tilted her head to look at him. They were sitting, him on his chair and she comfortably on the floor in front of him, beside one of his legs, filling out a report.
"Yeah." Lyca put down her pen.
"Well then you're on!" she laughed, getting up and dashing off. Alucard smirked. He would make this interesting.

Lyca ran out of Alucard's chambers and into the darkness of the sub-levels. She could easily lose him in here, she figured. She took some turns and ran through the darkness.
Until she thudded into a body and felt arms wrap around her and cold lips on hers.
"One point to me," Alucard purred after breaking the kiss. Lyca let out a little laugh, and dashed off again, using a few tricks to put distance between them fast.
But only a minute later she ran into him again, receiving another kiss.
"Two points."
She ran again.
This went on for a while, Alucard racking up an impressive number of points before Lyca admitted that he was right. They laugh, having enjoyed their little game. Alucard had had fun with his mate, and Lyca had had a distraction from that report. She smiled and they walked back to his chambers to go back to how they were before.

Alucard sat in his chair, Lyca sitting in front of him as she filled out the rest of the report.