5.2 Surprise

Writer: Mario
Pairing: Blake x Mina
Prompt: Surprise
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

It was a calm evening. Everyone was about to get up and do their daily routines, except for a certain hybrid, who wasn't feeling too well. By now, Blake was up, making breakfast for his loved one. He wanted her to get better. He cooks up a storm with some classic bacon and eggs, with a few sausages and toast.
"She'll love this," he thought to himself. Soon afterwards, he was done preparing breakfast. All he needed to do was serve it in style. He heads to their room, with the delicious meal in his hands, pretending to be a waiter. He knocks on the door.
"Come in," Mina said from the other side. Blake enters.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asks her sweetly.
"I'm okay, Schatz," Mina responds, coughing slightly. Blake frowns. He didn't like it when she was sick.
"Okay then.. Well, I have a surprise for you," he says, handing her the delicious food.
"!! Schatz, you didn't have to do that!" Mina was shocked. Usually she was the one cooking for him.
"Better eat it up before it gets cold!" He says with a wink.
"Heheheh... Thank you, Schatz. I'm sure this will make me feel better," she says softly.
"No problem, Mina. You know I would do anything for you." He kisses her passionately, ignoring her sickness. "Just let me know when you're done, okay? Love you," he says, before closing the door, leaving Mina to eat.