1.2 First

Writer: Mario
Pairing: Blake x Mina
Prompt: First

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

It was a standard night in the manor. Blake had just finished with tonight's reports, and was on the couch, about to drift off to sleep. He picked something to watch on Netflix, and lay there with a blanket and pillow. Nothing could be better! Except for spending time with Mina, of course. He loved her, and she loved him. The two of them together intertwined the Hellsing and Draculea bloodlines.
"Ahh..." he was simply content with watching his shows and zoning out.
After about an hour, he turned off the TV and fell asleep.
Later, Mina had gotten up, and was wondering where her 'Schatz' was. They had been together for about a month, and she always knew they'd get together. She first looked in the kitchen. Maybe he was having breakfast?
"Nope."
In the pool room?
"Not in here." She thought. Where could he be...? Then the obvious answer came to her. "Right! His office. Duh!"
She made her way over there, only to find a sleeping Dhampir. She chuckled. Always snoozing. She quietly moved to join him on the couch. Luckily, she was so light-footed that it wasn't a problem. She crawled into the blanket. He was so cute when he was sleeping. She was planning something. But before that plan went into action, Blake yawned.
"Mmm... What a great nap!" He turned over "Huh? Mina?"
"Hey Schatz! I was wondering where you were!" She giggled. She loved to surprise him.
"You were? Heh... I was just snoozing, that's all."
"Of course you were," She laughed, "I missed you."
"How can you miss me? You've known me since you were born."
They both laughed.
"Anyway, I was thinking... We've been together for about a month now, and I thought that maybe..."
"We could have our first kiss? OH MY GOSH! I didn't know you were gonna say that!" they said at the same time. They laughed.
"Sure! I've been waiting for this!"
"So have I."
They closed their eyes, and slowly but surely, their lips met. It started off small, but it soon grew into something warm and passionate. After a good minute or two, they stopped, releasing a trail of saliva.
"That was..."
"...Amazing."
"I'll say. This is totally going on Instagram!"
Blake and Mina blushed.
"ALUCARD!"