4.2 Sin?

Writer: Mario
Pairing: Blake x Mina
Prompt: Sin?
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

It was almost sunrise. Everyone had gone to sleep. Well, almost everyone. A certain hero was still awake, thinking.
"Hmm," he thought to himself.
"Why do I feel this way?" He slapped his forehead, trying to get the thought out of his system. His mate, Mina, overheard this.
"Go to sleep, Schatz," she murmurs tiredly.
"You've had a long night." Blake sighed. He had to tell her how he was feeling, but how? Thinking for a moment, he speaks up.
"Mina," he started. "Do you think I'm a good person?" The question catches Mina off guard. She obviously knew he was.
"Of course you are, Schatz. Why do you ask?" The hybrid responded.
"I just... Feel like I've done some terrible things in my life... Defeating enemies... They had a reason to live, and I just... Kill them! I'm a sinner!" He breaks down. Well, that was unexpected. Mina tries to think about how she could cheer him up.
"Schatz, you're not a terrible person. You're not a sinner, and you're definitely not a murderer," she said.
"N-No?" Blake asks her questioningly.
"No," she continued. "You've done so many good things for everyone. For Hellsing. For all of London. You're a great hero,"
"Mina... I..." Blake started to respond, but was soon interrupted.
"You don't have to say anything, Schatz. I know that you would say thank you. So you're welcome. You know I'd do anything for you," she kisses him softly, with Blake kissing back passionately. After a minute or two, they break the kiss. "Now try to get some sleep. You'll need it if you're gonna read reports tomorrow," she smiles, and goes back to sleep, with Blake falling asleep too, feeling much better.