1.1 First

Writer: Jaffa
Pairing: Alucard x Lyca
Prompt: First

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Lyca was intensely focused, limbs moving fast as she practised her hand to hand in the training rooms. She did not know it, but Alucard was watching, impressed. Draga lui was a fast one.
"Keep up that speed and you might just be able to hit me," he commented in his usual slightly teasing tone. Lyca's ear swivelled, but she admirably kept her focus.
"Yeah? Don't think I could beat you?"
"Nope," Alucard told her with a grin.
"Wanna come over here and say that?" the dreadwolf replied, landing a few more blows on the training dummy before stopping. Alucard chuckles as he comes over to her.
"I don't think that you could beat me."
"Well then. Do you want me to prove you wrong?" Their almost two feet height difference did not seem to bother his wolfie.
"Alright then. First to give in has to do something for the other. What do you say, wolfie?"
"You're on!"
So they began to spar. Or, Lyca did. She did have speed but she just could not seem to land a hit on the tall vampire.
Alucard began to lower his guard. Which of course was a big mistake.
He wondered why he suddenly saw the ceiling, and how exactly Lyca came to be pinning him.
"I win?" she asked, confident that she had proven that she could.
Alucard smirked. Let it be known that the No-Life King always wins.
He kissed her.
Lyca's stunned reaction gave him the opening to roll then both over, so it was he who was pinning her.
"I win?" he purrs, the sound suggestive. Lyca blinks, eye bright.
"N-no fair!"
"No? You were the one who got distracted..." his deep voice curled around the word suggestively.
"I-i..."
Alucard looked straight into her eye, and lowered his head as if about to kiss her again. Lyca instinctively closes her eye.
And feels his weight suddenly gone.
She opened her eye to see that she was alone in the room once more.
"I'll be back later to claim my prize," his voice sounded in her head.
Her heart raced at the thought.