Learning To Love (Laurmani)

By Qwertykid7900

"Wait a minute babe, let's think about this. I'm not letting you get hurt throughout this mess." The green ey... More

1: Typical Day
2: Like Vitamins ?
3: Pure Love
4: The Ropes
5: Equality
6: Conflict
7: Lauren As We Know
8: The Big 18
9: Caliente
10: Periodical Gathering
11: Who Is Jordan
12: That Is Jordan
13: Eureka
14: Emotional Wreck
15: Hearts Grew Fonder
16: You Have The Nerve
17: Date Night
18: Finger Pointing
19: Discovery
20: An Understanding
21: Tragedy
22: Kehlani's Lead
23: Sacrifice
Epilogue

24: Do It

2.9K 150 175
By Qwertykid7900

HEY LOVES

This is the last chapter before the epilogue.

Thank you for sticking to this story.

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

Ally blinked her eyes open as she felt a sharp pain in her neck. The girl hissed as she realized her body was slumped over. The girl lifted her top half up only to see an open space before her. Four gray cement walls with even darker ground. Faint lamps above head left the room in its dim facade.

"Good, you're awake." The smooth voice stated. Ally redirected her gaze to see Corey standing before her with his arms crossed. Behind him sat Dinah, Lauren, and Normani with their arms tied in a chair. Two rather large looking rogues stood their distance behind them.

The alpha tried to go towards her friends but stopped to realize she too was bound to the chair. The Mexican girl gulped angrily, "Corey."

"Yes, it's me Allyson," The brown skin boy smiled as he circled the girl, "I've been keeping tabs on you. You just can't seem to get it right, can you ?"

Lauren writhed around in her chair. The Cuban girl was ready to shoot a message through mindlink at Ally but was shook with a pain through her head. The girl cried out in pain as she threw her head down.

Corey cooed, "Now now Lolo, there won't be any of that mindlink here. Anything we have to say can be said out loud."

"You're actually Corey." Dinah gasped out, not believing the little boy that accompanied her in her dreams was now before her once again. Although she met him before in the Sacramento pack, she now saw the boy in a new light.

The brown skin boy smiled as he made his way towards Dinah, "Yes my dear Dinah-Jane. It's me. How does it feel to see an old childhood buddy ?" Corey smiled as he took Dinah's chin into his hand.

Ally growled out, "Don't touch her !"

"Well why not Ally ? Isn't this how you're supposed to treat the things you love ?" Squeezing the Polynesian's chin, she let out a small whimper in fear, "I do like you Dinah, I grew close to you in those dreams of yours."

Normani writhed around in her chair, trying to get out of the restraints. Corey turned towards the brown skin girl, "Oh yeah, I forgot you were claustrophobic Normani, I'm sorry. But you're going to have to hang on for a little bit. You'll be the second to go, so you won't have to wait that long."

"Fuck ! Take me out of these restraints and stop acting like a little bitch ! You want to be the big man but tie us up, let me at you !" Lauren growled out as she violently shook in the chair. He was not going to lay a finger on anybody, especially Normani.

The boy scowled as he quickly back hand slapped Lauren, "Shut up. You've always had such a big mouth," Corey walked towards the back of the Cuban girl's chair, "Now back to what I was saying."

Corey looked at Dinah, "For the past weeks, I've been taking Dinah on a little childhood journey with me. She got to see every horrible thing you've done throughout my childhood, through her own eyes. Every single detail," Easily, the boy let his hand run through Lauren's hair, "You know, you have yourself a good girl there Ally. If we had met in different circumstance, her and I would've been great friends. We maybe would've even dated."

"I would never date you, you scum." The Polynesian girl spat out. The evil boy looked at Dinah. With a small flick of his wrist, purple aura appeared around the girl and a cry of pain left her lips.

"That wasn't very nice Dinah-Jane."

Ally's canines extended out of her gums, "Don't touch her !"

"Of course I won't," Yanking Lauren's head back, as the girl screamed in pain, Corey smirked, "Not yet at least. I want you to enjoy the show first."

"What are you going to do ?" Ally inquired, nothing but fear lacing her voice.

Corey let his magic appear around his hands, making Lauren scream louder, "Since you took something very important to me. I want you to watch me take what's important to you."

Tears streamed down Normani's face, "Stop ! Don't hurt Lauren !"

"Stop ! Leave Lauren out of this !" Ally demanded only making the boy laugh.

"You were such a loyal beta Lauren. Vowing your life for this murderer. I would've loved to have you in my pack," The beta grit her teeth, trying not to show how much pain she was going through, "You have such a bad mouth though. Normani loves it but I can't stand it. So you go first."

The witch let his hand go from Lauren's head, but the purple aura still remained around her head. Taking a knife from his side, he roughly grabbed the girl's wrist and began carving into her skin.

"Stop ! Lauren !" Normani cried out, sobbing immensely. Dinah shook her head, crying also, trying to rid of this nightmare.

"You really believed that bullshit about me wanting to take the pack ?" Corey dropped Lauren's wrist and grabbed her other, "I don't want that stupid pack. I'm alpha of my own. You actually fell for that stupid about a countdown and everything."

Ally blinked the tears out of her eyes, "You're demonic ! You satanic bitch ! You caused panic in so many lives just to tie us up here !"

"I caused panic because it's fun. I tied you all up here. You're going to watch them all die and you're going to live with it just like I did," The boy dropped Lauren's wrist and yanked the girl's head towards his bloody knife, "Lick it."

Through her bright gold eyes, Lauren exhaled angrily through her nose, "Go fuck yourself."

The boy roughly took a hold of Lauren's chin and brought the knife up to her lips. He dragged the cold silver against her lips not only causing more blood to appear but a stinging sensation upon her lips. The beta looked up at the boy with her permanent scowl. Boldly, the girl hacked and spit smack dab in the middle of his forehead.

Corey scowled and sank his knife directly in her shoulder blades. Lauren threw her head back, letting out a shattering scream. Normani cried out her pleas for him to stop but it only stirred him on.

"Stop crying, I didn't hit an artery. She won't die on contact," Corey patted her stabbed shoulder, "Alright, I'm done with this one. Now onto Normani."

Ally looked at her three friends. The tears they were shedding ached her heart. She couldn't take this torture. Him killing them would kill her. She had to stop this.

As the boy's magic coated hand inched towards Normani, Ally bit her lip. How was she going to save them all from this ?

"You claim to be such a big man but won't live up to it," Everyone stopped and looked at Ally, "Prove it Corey."

Dinah's face dropped, knowing exactly what Ally was talking about, "Fight me Corey. Prove to me that you're this man."

Corey laughed, "You think I'm stupid Ally ? This is just you talking to buy time," Her roughly grabbed Normani's head making her cry out, "Not happening."

"It's because you're still the fragile little boy from the pack. You can't face things head on. You avoid the problem. You're still the same inadequate little boy."

Corey's face grew heated in anger. Ally knew everything about this boy, especially how to push his buttons.

"You know nothing about me." He spat out.

Ally smirked, "I know everything about you Corey. You can't beat me because I'm already one step ahead of the game."

The brown skin boy looked at the Mexican girl before raising his finger and snapping, "Take the three out. I'm dealing with Ally on my own."

"No ! No ! Stop !" Dinah pleaded as the two large rogues untied her. The girl tried running towards Ally but was stopped by Corey flicking his wrist, magic pain flowing through her.

The alpha looked at her mate one last time, mouthing the words, "Never forget."

Each of the three girls protested as they were dragged outside of the door into the dark hallway. At the sound of the door being closed, Lauren transformed into her wolf form and tackled one of the large rogues. The beta showed no remorse as she bit into his neck and yanked his throat out. She turned towards the other rogue and bit him until he bled out.

The beta transformed back into her human form, breathing heavily. Normani held Dinah closely as the girl cried even harder than before.

From the inside of the room, Ally could hear her mate crying out, "Ally please stop ! Don't do this !!" Dinah pushed off of Normani and banged against the door, speaking faintly, "I love you Ally. Please don't do this."

Corey smiled as he untied Ally from her chair. The minute the ropes hit the ground, the girl's body morphed into her wolf. The girl's wolf was no longer just one white evil spirit or one black pure spirit. Not she was her grey full formed wolf, with her cooperating inner spirits. Never had she been able to make them work together, but with her loved ones in a deadly situation, it instantly shot into her.

The brown skin boy smiled as he dodged Ally's lunge and shot his purple aura in her direction. The girl flew back, hit by the magic but shook it off. Ally sprinted towards the boy, faking a tackle but slid between his legs. The girl made a sharp turn and lunged for his back.

Taking violent bites upon his open skin, the boy turned over and wrapped his hands around her snout, covering her nose. Ally's breaths grew shorter and shorter until she slammed her paws onto his neck. In that instant, his hold on her let loose.

Quickly, the girl sank her teeth into Corey's curly hair and dragged the boy. With a windup, she swung his body, slamming him from side to side. She swung one last time before throwing his body across the room.

Normani banged against the door, "Ally ! Tell us you're okay !"

The alpha howled loudly, but midway through, Corey came back and gave the girl a mean punch against the snout. Blood dripped down her doggy snout as Corey tackled the creature to the ground.

The younger boy sent multiple blows towards the animal's face. Breathing out through his nose, he grabbed her front leg and pushed it until he heard a snap.

Ally howled out in pain making all three girls worry. But effortlessly, the alpha kicked her hind legs, making the boy fly off of her. Even with her broken arm, Ally ran towards the boy and grabbed him by the leg of his pants.

Sinking her canines into the flesh of his leg, Ally violently shook the muscle in her mouth, tearing muscle by muscle. The boy cried out as he tried to reach down for his leg.

Having enough, Ally transformed back into her human form. The girl breathed heavily as she reached for the boy's leg, gripping his bad leg harshly.

"You may be smarter than me Corey, but you're still weak." With her alpha strength, she yanked the boy up and kicked him in his back. The boy fell with a harsh thud but she wasn't done.

As Ally stepped over towards the boy, he flipped over, holding on final object in his hand. His brown hand shook as he pointed the gun towards her, "No Ally, you're weak."

The boy cocked the gun, making Lauren gasp loudly, hearing the sound, "Fuck he's got a gun," The green eyed girl banged against the door, "No stop ! Ally get out of there !"

"You're the weak one Ally. You've done nothing but ruin my life. You killed my brother," The boy swallowed, trying to push away his emotions, "The only person that understood me. My blood. My brother. He's gone because of you."

Ally's face remained blank, "I know."

"Because of you !" He choked out, his voice watery.

"I know ! Don't you think I know this ! I live everyday knowing I killed my brother-"

Corey shook his head, "He was never your brother-"

"He was my brother !" Ally spat out, her voice laced with emotion as well, "I wake up everyday knowing that I killed somebody and I won't bring him back. He was emotionally unstable, he was Schizophrenic, and he wanted nothing but pain for the world Corey !"

"He was my brother ! He loved you Ally ! He was in love with you and you killed him !" He gritted his teeth, "So I'm gonna kill you."

"Do it." Ally responded, looking him dead in the eye.

"Ally what the fuck are you doing ?!" Normani yelled, banging against the door with the other two, "That's suicide Ally stop !"

Ally stood straight, "Do it then. Kill me and send me to my misery. Send me to hell where I should belong."

Lauren banged against the door as tears fogged up her vision, "Ally stop !"

"You wanna be the big man, then do it. Shoot me. I deserve it. I'm a shit alpha who does nothing but causes people pain," Ally's face remained hard as the tears streamed down her face, "Do it Corey ! Shoot me !"

The boy's hand shaked immensely as it was pointed towards Ally.

"Fucking do it ! Shoot me ! Send me to where I belong ! I deserve !"

Dinah wept as she hit the door, "Ally please !"

"Do it !!" Ally yelled.

And there was the shot.

At the instant the shot was fired, Normani's mark glowed bright purple as Lauren's wound glowed as well. Both girls screamed out in pain as they both fell to the ground. The girls looked up at each other. Seconds past as silence filled the area. There had been no response and it hit everybody deeply.

Dinah shook her head, "No. No. No. No," The caramel girl banged against the door, not believing what she heard, "Ally no !! Ally !"

The girl choked out her tears as she fell to the floor. Lauren tried yanking the metal door's handle but it wouldn't budge. She vowed to protect her alpha and she would not let her die.

The sound of the lock loosening made Lauren yank even harder until the door flew open. There in the middle of the floor sat a bloody Ally looking down at Corey.

The gun still in his mouth where he left it, blood splattered behind him.

Ally looked up at the three, "He's finally with his brother again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
67.6K 3.2K 30
❥ Soon enough the two girls led their lips onto one another's, a wave of relief spreading through both of their bodies. Many people described kiss to...
314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops